bareMinerals Maximum Coverage Face Brush uploaded by Anastasia V.

BY BAREMINERALS #62 in Facial Makeup Brushes

You can't go wrong by picking up this Maximum Coverage Face Brush by bareMinerals. This makeup brush feels soft to the touch and will provide you with the fullest, most precise all-over application you've always wanted. The brush is made with Taklon and a large firm brush head that is perfect to use for areas that need more coverage like your eyes, nose, and cheeks with just a simple press and drag motion. You get a professional tool and professional coverage as it is designed to buff just the right amount of bareMinerals, creating a natural and flawless look, every single time. Find yourself reaching for this in your purse to create endless and gorgeous looks.

• A professional face brush that provides maximum coverage each and every time.
  • Helps you create the fullest and most precise application of makeup on your face.
  • Easy to use with its large and firm brush head to provide more coverage in the nose, eye and cheek areas.
  • Designed to buff and add just the right amount of bareMinerals keeping your look natural and flawless.
  • Brush is created using Taklon.

bareMinerals Maximum Coverage Face Brush
  • "This is a great brush for liquid foundation. I have also used it when I apply a mask. I prefer to purchase my bare minerals products from bare escentials itself. I find that this brush is also easy to clean. I actually have two of these for when Im waiting for one to dry!" in 11 reviews
LaTaisha B.
This brush is so soft and it blends so well. Usually with the full coverage brushes it takes me awhile to apply because they usually streak. But in this case it only takes me acouple of minutes.
Samantha M.
Easley, SC
This brush is the best brush I have ever purchased. I use it with my powder foundation, and it applies it perfectly!! It doesn't take much powder getting in the brush to apply it to the face. It applies evenly, and covers well!
Glynis R.
Sacramento, CA
This is a great concealer brush. It is wide, thin and dense. Use it wide ways to apply concealer to larger areas and turn it to use the thin edge sides for fines lines- like around your lips or those tricky crevasses around your eyes. It is dense, so it holds and applies product smoothly and without irritation. Mine has lasted for 10+ years worth light use and it still functions like new.
Annie S.
Kansas City
When dealing with stubborn coverage areas, this brush is the way to go. I’ve never seen my concealer work more efficiently than when using this brush. I struggle with uneven skin color due to medical issues, plus acne scaring and cystic acne. There are plenty of problem areas on my face that need solid coverage. This brush allows that without looking splotchy or noticeable.
Mel A.
I use this everyday for coverage! I can not be without it. It's a great buy. You have to use good quality brushes. I bought this at Sephora and I was so happy about this buy. Very Satisfied with this brush, and bare minerals.
Lexie G.
San jose, CA
I absolutely love his brush! I have a whole bunch of them that I use for different reasons. Sometimes I use it to spot conceal blemishes with both cream and powder. The brush works well with both. I also occasionally use it to clean up after I apply Lipstick. I just dip it in concealer and clean the edges to get a crisp lipstick application. I highly recommend this brush.
Maggie A.
Mechanicville, NY
Great for a flawless transfer of liquid foundation that doesn’t cause cracks or anything that looks like a blemish or crease. With good foundation and this brush you with have a flawless finish
Danielle D.
Omaha, NE
I love this product cause it’s the perfect size brush head to cover up those imperfections. I wish the handle on the brush was a tad longer but it smoothly applies make up and is easy to clean!
taelor b.
Livonia
i use the smaller one of this brush for putting on concealer and i really like it, i tend to use it just for putting concealer / primer on my eyes so i haven’t really tried using it on my face
Dylana J.
San Diego
I used to use this brush as my foundation brush which was nice to get an even coverage but I found that I actually liked using it as a concealer brush because of the way you can press the product into the skin precisely.
annajulene06 h.
Chico, CA
How is this product compared to other brushes?
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
Does this brush shed as much as other bare mineral brushes?
Brittany B.
I would like to try this out