bareMinerals Maximum Coverage Face Brush uploaded by Anastasia V.

BY BAREMINERALS #51 in Facial Makeup Brushes

You can't go wrong by picking up this Maximum Coverage Face Brush by bareMinerals. This makeup brush feels soft to the touch and will provide you with the fullest, most precise all-over application you've always wanted. The brush is made with Taklon and a large firm brush head that is perfect to use for areas that need more coverage like your eyes, nose, and cheeks with just a simple press and drag motion. You get a professional tool and professional coverage as it is designed to buff just the right amount of bareMinerals, creating a natural and flawless look, every single time. Find yourself reaching for this in your purse to create endless and gorgeous looks.

• A professional face brush that provides maximum coverage each and every time.
  • Helps you create the fullest and most precise application of makeup on your face.
  • Easy to use with its large and firm brush head to provide more coverage in the nose, eye and cheek areas.
  • Designed to buff and add just the right amount of bareMinerals keeping your look natural and flawless.
  • Brush is created using Taklon.

Zoe S.
Gretna
This little brush is perfect for the loose mineral concealer and I do feel patting the concealer gives best results but I don't reach for this brush often as the concealer was too dark for me which is a shame as I do love the brush
Megan W.
Moncton, NB
Love these brushes! Mainly because I can wash and reuse rather than buy more. I’m fair and sensitive skin type so am always in need of some coverage- especially in the winter months! This brush helps me put my liquid foundation on smooth but not over powering .
Lesly V.
I've been using cheap concealer brushes and I love it
I use Make Up for Ever Full Cover Concealer, which is a great coverage formula, and this applies without problems. In general it seems good quality and works very well.
Trish N.
L'ile du grand calumet
Maximum coverage does not describe the magic of this brush!
I use it everyday my go to I just love this product from bare minerals
I highly recommending you to try this brush out, you will not be disappointed!
Melissa O.
Edmonton, AB
Makes applying makeup very easy and very easy to blend in my foundation. I think this came in a set for me and I use it all the time to apply. It’s very comparable to other brushes so it’s a good choice
Robyn F.
Lower Sackville
Unfortunately this is not my favourite product. This foundation brush applies very streaky and when using it you need an additional blending with a sponge to even out the texture. The quality is nice however I wouldn’t recommend this.
Elle M.
plymouth
I own the max coverage concealer brush and it’s good for applying concealer to spots and down the bridge of my nose, I prefer my finger or a sponge under my eyes. It washes up well and doesn’t shed.
Katie B.
Frodsham
These brushes are brilliant and really compliment bare minerals products!

Yes, they are a bit more pricey but I would say it’s worth the investment. They last for years and years and of taken care of properly, you’ll never have to replace them!

They make application easy, I would definitely recommend!
Kaneesha K.
Wasn’t exactly a fan of the bristles, but still kind of did the job, I would probably not use again concidering I didn’t like the bristle on my oily/dry skin, but all around I didn’t look like a psycho clown with patching skin.
Emilie B.
London, London
A must for anyone that loves foundation! This is your perfect tool to make the foundation look good, especially underneath your eyes. I really enjoy it! Much better than cheaper alternatives. And I would buy it again.
annajulene06 h.
Chico, CA
How is this product compared to other brushes?
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
Does this brush shed as much as other bare mineral brushes?
Brittany B.
I would like to try this out