bareMinerals Maximum Coverage Face Brush uploaded by Anastasia V.

BY BAREMINERALS #54 in Facial Makeup Brushes

You can't go wrong by picking up this Maximum Coverage Face Brush by bareMinerals. This makeup brush feels soft to the touch and will provide you with the fullest, most precise all-over application you've always wanted. The brush is made with Taklon and a large firm brush head that is perfect to use for areas that need more coverage like your eyes, nose, and cheeks with just a simple press and drag motion. You get a professional tool and professional coverage as it is designed to buff just the right amount of bareMinerals, creating a natural and flawless look, every single time. Find yourself reaching for this in your purse to create endless and gorgeous looks.

• A professional face brush that provides maximum coverage each and every time.
  • Helps you create the fullest and most precise application of makeup on your face.
  • Easy to use with its large and firm brush head to provide more coverage in the nose, eye and cheek areas.
  • Designed to buff and add just the right amount of bareMinerals keeping your look natural and flawless.
  • Brush is created using Taklon.

bareMinerals Maximum Coverage Face Brush
  • "This is a great brush for liquid foundation. I have also used it when I apply a mask. I prefer to purchase my bare minerals products from bare escentials itself. I find that this brush is also easy to clean. I actually have two of these for when Im waiting for one to dry!" in 11 reviews
Rae T.
Panama City
This is a great brush! It is very smooth and helps me apply my concealer or foundation. I have had this brush for a long time and it is a great brush for the price! It is somewhat more expensive than some of my other brushes but it has past the test of time!
Emma R.
Presto, PA
This is really nice to use with foundations and concealers. Especially if your foundation is a true liquid, it is easy to find the coverage you prefer. After using this brush I normally dab over it with a beauty sponge
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
Bare Minerals brushes are some of the very best I've ever used. As long as you take care of them, they'll last indefinitely. This brush is packed tight and deliver a great full coverage blend for concealer or shadow. If you're willing to spend a little extra for brushes, these will make your makeup look better than you ever knew it could!
Tara J.
Owings
This is okay to lay color down but you need another brush to smooth it as this leaves streaks and lines. Maybe it’s okay with a powder foundation but with liquid foundation, it’s definitely streaky. Disappointing.
Kels A.
Greensburg, PA
I continue to use the bare minerals brushes I have, but I do notice that the brush tends to feel a little more brittle than other brands. This being said, I feel like the coverage provided outweighs the feeling.
Miriam S.
Westminster, MD
Soft soft SOFT. Love these brushes! They give full coverage on my face and are very easy to clean. I must say they're pricey, but if you want amazing quality, price shouldn't discourage you. Highly recommend!
Christina T.
Wareham, MA
I love the Bare Minerals whole product line!! Well everything I've tried so far at least. The makeup brushes are great and high quality. I find them a little pricy but when you buy a kit it all pans out! This particular brush applies wonderfully even. Would def purchase again!
Amber J.
Shelby
I have had this brush for over three years and yes that may not be the best for my skin but I keep it clean and this brush just keeps on and on. I hardly ever see any bristle deposits or any shedding.
Courtni S.
Yes I love this product. I would love to try it again because I only had a sample of it but what I did have was great. I think this is so cool, getting to try this new stuff because once I try it it just want to buy more of it!!
glynis r.
Sacramento, CA
This is a great concealer brush. It is wide, thin and dense. Use it wide ways to apply concealer to larger areas and turn it to use the thin edge sides for fines lines- like around your lips or those tricky crevasses around your eyes. It is dense, so it holds and applies product smoothly and without irritation. Mine has lasted for 10+ years worth light use and it still functions like new.
annajulene06 h.
Chico, CA
How is this product compared to other brushes?
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
Does this brush shed as much as other bare mineral brushes?
Brittany B.
I would like to try this out