bareMinerals Maximum Coverage Face Brush uploaded by Anastasia V.

BY BAREMINERALS #62 in Facial Makeup Brushes

You can't go wrong by picking up this Maximum Coverage Face Brush by bareMinerals. This makeup brush feels soft to the touch and will provide you with the fullest, most precise all-over application you've always wanted. The brush is made with Taklon and a large firm brush head that is perfect to use for areas that need more coverage like your eyes, nose, and cheeks with just a simple press and drag motion. You get a professional tool and professional coverage as it is designed to buff just the right amount of bareMinerals, creating a natural and flawless look, every single time. Find yourself reaching for this in your purse to create endless and gorgeous looks.

• A professional face brush that provides maximum coverage each and every time.
  • Helps you create the fullest and most precise application of makeup on your face.
  • Easy to use with its large and firm brush head to provide more coverage in the nose, eye and cheek areas.
  • Designed to buff and add just the right amount of bareMinerals keeping your look natural and flawless.
  • Brush is created using Taklon.

bareMinerals Maximum Coverage Face Brush
  • "This is a great brush for liquid foundation. I have also used it when I apply a mask. I prefer to purchase my bare minerals products from bare escentials itself. I find that this brush is also easy to clean. I actually have two of these for when Im waiting for one to dry!" in 11 reviews
Nikki H.
Kentwood, MI
This brush does a great job at smoothly applying concealer. I use it especially under my eyes. It’s soft too and never leaves bristles behind. The coverage is nice and even and I always get flawless use.
Suzanne M.
orchard park
I have had this brush forever! I wash and use it all the time! No bristles fall out and the handle it sturdy. It picks up powder really well. It has withstands many washings with probably not the best soaps for brushes and still is soft.
Kristen H.
Philadelphia
This is a great makeup brush for applying concealer. It’s so soft and applies evenly for coverage. It’s a little more expensive than other concealer brushes I used but I definitely think it’s worth it.
Emily L.
Miami
This brush definitely makes the makeup look perfect it was super easy and simple to apply and use it was really good compared to other ones I’ve used, I would definitely recommend this for other people because it definitely helped me!.
Christina T.
Wareham, MA
I love the Bare Minerals whole product line!! Well everything I've tried so far at least. The makeup brushes are great and high quality. I find them a little pricy but when you buy a kit it all pans out! This particular brush applies wonderfully even. Would def purchase again!
Amber J.
Shelby
I have had this brush for over three years and yes that may not be the best for my skin but I keep it clean and this brush just keeps on and on. I hardly ever see any bristle deposits or any shedding.
Michelle R.
Conway
I use this brush more as a concealer brush than an all over coverage and it works great. It was just a little too small for me to use all over. It took too much time and the coverage is a little to thick for how I wear my foundation.
Cheyenne K.
I have used this brush for my concealer since I was 13! It’s on the spendy side usually around $20ish but it usually comes in a kit. I use it daily! It covers my blemishes and dark spots perfectly!
Samantha M.
Easley, SC
This brush is the best brush I have ever purchased. I use it with my powder foundation, and it applies it perfectly!! It doesn't take much powder getting in the brush to apply it to the face. It applies evenly, and covers well!
Glynis R.
Sacramento, CA
This is a great concealer brush. It is wide, thin and dense. Use it wide ways to apply concealer to larger areas and turn it to use the thin edge sides for fines lines- like around your lips or those tricky crevasses around your eyes. It is dense, so it holds and applies product smoothly and without irritation. Mine has lasted for 10+ years worth light use and it still functions like new.
annajulene06 h.
Chico, CA
How is this product compared to other brushes?
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
Does this brush shed as much as other bare mineral brushes?
Brittany B.
I would like to try this out