bareMinerals Maximum Coverage Face Brush uploaded by Anastasia V.

BY BAREMINERALS

You can't go wrong by picking up this Maximum Coverage Face Brush by bareMinerals. This makeup brush feels soft to the touch and will provide you with the fullest, most precise all-over application you've always wanted. The brush is made with Taklon and a large firm brush head that is perfect to use for areas that need more coverage like your eyes, nose, and cheeks with just a simple press and drag motion. You get a professional tool and professional coverage as it is designed to buff just the right amount of bareMinerals, creating a natural and flawless look, every single time. Find yourself reaching for this in your purse to create endless and gorgeous looks.

• A professional face brush that provides maximum coverage each and every time.
  • Helps you create the fullest and most precise application of makeup on your face.
  • Easy to use with its large and firm brush head to provide more coverage in the nose, eye and cheek areas.
  • Designed to buff and add just the right amount of bareMinerals keeping your look natural and flawless.
  • Brush is created using Taklon.

bareMinerals Maximum Coverage Face Brush
  • "This is a great brush for liquid foundation. I have also used it when I apply a mask. I prefer to purchase my bare minerals products from bare escentials itself. I find that this brush is also easy to clean. I actually have two of these for when Im waiting for one to dry!" in 11 reviews
Chloe R.
San Francisco, CA
I love this product! Great for concealing spots that are not always covered with concealer or foundation, I use this for dark spot and blemish coverage.
Caly S.
I have had pretty bad acne and this brush works so well hiding my red bumps. I use it everyday, it's soft, easy to clean, and gives me the best coverage.
Marlene H.
Love this brush for concealer and sometimes even foundation. The bristles are so soft and the brush offers full coverage. Highly recommend this brush!
Lauren A.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
I use this brush to apply liquid foundation all over the face. Very soft bristles and easy to use. A bit hard to clean the middle but I love this brush
Jennifer B.
Oak Forest, IL
This is a great liquid foundation brush. It blends the product evenly and easily. It does not soak up the product which makes a little go a long way.
Unique Z.
Arcata, CA
I use this everyday! Gives full coverage and doesn't waste my foundation! Been using foundation brushes for quite some time! Definetly the way to go!
Bailey C.
Brooksville
Use to apply my foundation every morning ! Works really well and it’s super smooth ! Iv had it for a couple of years tbh and still looks brand new !
Lyndsey S.
This is and has been for awhile my go to concealer brush for powder. I use it everyday. Love this brand and the quality. Gives really good coverage.
Cindy M.
I just feel like there are lots of brushes like this that you can get for less that work the same. But it is effective so I'm kinda neutral on this.
Sierra C.
Rose Hill, VA
bareMinerals was one of the first makeup products i have ever typed and they never disappoint. this brush does what it says and i am so glad i got it
annajulene06 h.
Chico, CA
How is this product compared to other brushes?
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
Does this brush shed as much as other bare mineral brushes?
Brittany B.
I would like to try this out

back