bareMinerals Maximum Coverage Face Brush uploaded by Anastasia V.

BY BAREMINERALS #70 in Facial Makeup Brushes

You can't go wrong by picking up this Maximum Coverage Face Brush by bareMinerals. This makeup brush feels soft to the touch and will provide you with the fullest, most precise all-over application you've always wanted. The brush is made with Taklon and a large firm brush head that is perfect to use for areas that need more coverage like your eyes, nose, and cheeks with just a simple press and drag motion. You get a professional tool and professional coverage as it is designed to buff just the right amount of bareMinerals, creating a natural and flawless look, every single time. Find yourself reaching for this in your purse to create endless and gorgeous looks.

• A professional face brush that provides maximum coverage each and every time.
  • Helps you create the fullest and most precise application of makeup on your face.
  • Easy to use with its large and firm brush head to provide more coverage in the nose, eye and cheek areas.
  • Designed to buff and add just the right amount of bareMinerals keeping your look natural and flawless.
  • Brush is created using Taklon.

bareMinerals Maximum Coverage Face Brush
  • "This is a great brush for liquid foundation. I have also used it when I apply a mask. I prefer to purchase my bare minerals products from bare escentials itself. I find that this brush is also easy to clean. I actually have two of these for when Im waiting for one to dry!" in 11 reviews
Aurora J.
I love this little guy!! It is the perfect size to get in all of those smaller areas of the face! It’s super soft and easy to clean!! I use this every day.
Brittany H.
Canfield, OH
Decent coverage was achieved with this brush but I got streaky results! I tried a variety of techniques but have not found one that works with this brush.
Cami P.
This brush was okay but even after cleaning tend to harden up over time, from what I found my fingers work better than any brush I have used for concealer
brenda g.
Austin
Works best with concealer! Not full 5 stars because the brush doesn’t last long. Price wasn’t bad since it used to come in the bare minerals intro package!
Emily N.
Dallas, TX
This brush gets the job done, but I wish it was just slightly softer. I like to use this for under my eyes, and my face was a little sensitive to it there.
Samantha B.
I use this brush for my under eye concealer and for spot treatments. It gives you a little more coverage when needed. I do you another brush to help blend.
Elle H.
I've had this brush for several years and it has held up well to repeated use and cleanings. The bristles have broken a but its still a go-to btush for me.
Cheyenne G.
Boca Raton, FL
Really good concealer brush. I love the quality. Good size. Minimal bristle loss when cleaned. Evenly distributes product and is over alll a good brush.
Chloe R.
San Francisco, CA
I love this product! Great for concealing spots that are not always covered with concealer or foundation, I use this for dark spot and blemish coverage.
Emily P.
Palmdale, CA
Really just a normal brush. I don't get a perfect application with this. If anything I can apply the makeup and then blend it out with a beauty blender.
annajulene06 h.
Chico, CA
How is this product compared to other brushes?
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
Does this brush shed as much as other bare mineral brushes?
Brittany B.
I would like to try this out