bareMinerals Maximum Coverage Face Brush uploaded by Anastasia V.

BY BAREMINERALS #51 in Facial Makeup Brushes

You can't go wrong by picking up this Maximum Coverage Face Brush by bareMinerals. This makeup brush feels soft to the touch and will provide you with the fullest, most precise all-over application you've always wanted. The brush is made with Taklon and a large firm brush head that is perfect to use for areas that need more coverage like your eyes, nose, and cheeks with just a simple press and drag motion. You get a professional tool and professional coverage as it is designed to buff just the right amount of bareMinerals, creating a natural and flawless look, every single time. Find yourself reaching for this in your purse to create endless and gorgeous looks.

• A professional face brush that provides maximum coverage each and every time.
  • Helps you create the fullest and most precise application of makeup on your face.
  • Easy to use with its large and firm brush head to provide more coverage in the nose, eye and cheek areas.
  • Designed to buff and add just the right amount of bareMinerals keeping your look natural and flawless.
  • Brush is created using Taklon.

Sarah R.
Memphis, TN
My go to brush!! I have one I use for concealer and another for foundation. Works perfect in small contours of your face.
Amber R.
Hyde, PA
LOVE THIS brush!!! I have yet to find another brush that feels use on my skin and blends my makeup as good as this one!!
Marjory P.
Union City, TN
I love this brush it has the best coverage of any brush I've ever used, it lasts longer than any other brush I've tried.
Nicole H.
Folsom, CA
Really soft bristles and apples good coverage. Cleans well and stays in good shape. Doesn't ever get stiff after washing.
Alyssa M.
Bismarck
I use this one for the liquid foundation. It doesn’t make it look cakey or thick. It blends will with my concealer also
Cyndi W.
Gadsden, AL
Any bare essentials products are wonderful. They apply the makeup where you want it and all of my brushes wash/dry well
Tanya 🥀.
Los angeles, CA
It’s alright. There’s no fall out. The only reason I have this is because it came with my foundation. Not as favorite.
It's K.
Yucaipa, CA
I absolutely adore this brush its so soft and blends my liquid foundation so flawlessly would def recommend this brush
Brittney S.
rapidan
I love all of the bare mineral brushes that I’ve used. They’re so soft and the bristles never fall out onto my face.
NJ3 A.
Houston
I use this one alot too lol its perfect for getting underneath your eyes! And it's the perfect size to hold and use!
annajulene06 h.
Chico, CA
How is this product compared to other brushes?
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
Does this brush shed as much as other bare mineral brushes?
Brittany B.
I would like to try this out