bareMinerals Maximum Coverage Face Brush uploaded by Anastasia V.

BY BAREMINERALS

You can't go wrong by picking up this Maximum Coverage Face Brush by bareMinerals. This makeup brush feels soft to the touch and will provide you with the fullest, most precise all-over application you've always wanted. The brush is made with Taklon and a large firm brush head that is perfect to use for areas that need more coverage like your eyes, nose, and cheeks with just a simple press and drag motion. You get a professional tool and professional coverage as it is designed to buff just the right amount of bareMinerals, creating a natural and flawless look, every single time. Find yourself reaching for this in your purse to create endless and gorgeous looks.

• A professional face brush that provides maximum coverage each and every time.
  • Helps you create the fullest and most precise application of makeup on your face.
  • Easy to use with its large and firm brush head to provide more coverage in the nose, eye and cheek areas.
  • Designed to buff and add just the right amount of bareMinerals keeping your look natural and flawless.
  • Brush is created using Taklon.

bareMinerals Maximum Coverage Face Brush
  • "This is a great brush for liquid foundation. I have also used it when I apply a mask. I prefer to purchase my bare minerals products from bare escentials itself. I find that this brush is also easy to clean. I actually have two of these for when Im waiting for one to dry!" in 11 reviews
Michaela J.
Highland Falls, NY
Good brush, but literally the same thing as like a four dollar ELF brush...Money matters when it comes to foundation in my opinion, but not when it comes to foundation brushes., So shop around, and you'll be surprised what a four dollar brush can do!
Amber A.
Sugar Land, TX
This brush is so soft, it practically glides on my skin. So far this had been the best brush to cover all of those stubborn blemishes and acne scars. It is the perfect size, and gets into those tough places on your face! I highly recommend this brush!
Jessica F.
Oviedo, FL
Best brush in my collection. Saves on product. I have found multiple uses for this brush. I have had it 3 years and cleaned many, many times. It has never lost a single hair!
tara m.
Largo, FL
I usually never use my brushes the way I'm supposed to, lol but i do use this for under my eye concealer, or sometimes i use it as a all over concealer brush its nice.
Cassidy W.
Mooresville, IN
This is one of my favorite brushes for concealer and let me tell you I have tons lol even when it's "dirty" it doesn't leave streaks on your face and it gives a nice edge when used for shaping
Jo B.
Clare, MI
Ask of the bare minerals products are awesome! These tools do exactly what they are supposed to do. They feel very soft. They work really well with the foundation. Just great 😊
Sheri H.
Kapolei, HI
I love this brush. The synthetic bristles allow for precise coverage. I currently use it with bareMinerals concealer, but I've also used it with liquid concealer and it works just as well.
Maria H.
Chula Vista, CA
Let's just say this is the magic brush and stop there. But really, this brush is honestly amazing. I use it under my eyes and under my nose every single day to get things looking perfect.
Lauren F.
Sparta, NJ
I enjoy using Bare Escentuals' products because the quality is always high. You pay a good price for high quality products that last long. This is a soft brush that's perfect to use with liquid foundation. It allows a smooth even coverage.
charlotte f.
Blacklick, OH
This was a little short for my taste.The actual brush thing was good though.Put my foundation on very evenly.The only downfall to this brush was it could use some legnth/grip.:)
annajulene06 h.
Chico, CA
How is this product compared to other brushes?
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
Does this brush shed as much as other bare mineral brushes?
Brittany B.
I would like to try this out

back