bareMinerals Maximum Coverage Face Brush uploaded by Anastasia V.

BY BAREMINERALS #54 in Facial Makeup Brushes

You can't go wrong by picking up this Maximum Coverage Face Brush by bareMinerals. This makeup brush feels soft to the touch and will provide you with the fullest, most precise all-over application you've always wanted. The brush is made with Taklon and a large firm brush head that is perfect to use for areas that need more coverage like your eyes, nose, and cheeks with just a simple press and drag motion. You get a professional tool and professional coverage as it is designed to buff just the right amount of bareMinerals, creating a natural and flawless look, every single time. Find yourself reaching for this in your purse to create endless and gorgeous looks.

• A professional face brush that provides maximum coverage each and every time.
  • Helps you create the fullest and most precise application of makeup on your face.
  • Easy to use with its large and firm brush head to provide more coverage in the nose, eye and cheek areas.
  • Designed to buff and add just the right amount of bareMinerals keeping your look natural and flawless.
  • Brush is created using Taklon.

bareMinerals Maximum Coverage Face Brush
  • "This is a great brush for liquid foundation. I have also used it when I apply a mask. I prefer to purchase my bare minerals products from bare escentials itself. I find that this brush is also easy to clean. I actually have two of these for when Im waiting for one to dry!" in 11 reviews
Allie G.
The only face brush I need! I won’t admit how long I have used this same brush-but it applies well, cleans easily, and holds up like a champ. Definitely worth the price, and the cheaper knock-offs just aren’t worth it. I would recommend more than any other brand.
Laura H.
I love bare minerals face brushes because I use their original foundation and have used it for years. I bought it from their store. I have oily skin and I use it every day. I pair this with the brand’s brush cleaner. I would highly recommend any of the brand’s brushes.
Kesa A.
Wagner, SD
I wasn’t to impressed with this brush. I didn’t care much for the bristles. I felt it wasn’t applying coverage that much and felt that it held a lot of the product. Not a must have and can do without. I do however liked the size of it. I wouldn’t necessarily recommend
Maegan D.
I don’t feel this is better than any other brush I’ve used before. Applies the product well and doesn’t shed which is a plus. I use this daily as i have a new baby and i always look tired! I wouldn’t buy it again but it seems to be holding up for a long time!
Grace H.
Florence, AZ
It’s a really decent brush, and I use it whenever I use powdered foundation. I’m not the biggest fan of Bare Minerals make up, but still use the brushes because they’re durable and work better than a lot of the other make up brush brands I have used!
Emily K.
Love using this for applying concealer it’s an easy and flat brush. Although I now use a beauty blender to blend out my concealer, if I don’t have it on me I like to use this brush. I used it for a while but I lost it on a trip and decided to try out a beauty blender and that’s what I use now
CandaceD0313 R.
I really liked this brush. It evenly distributes the makeup and doesn’t cake. I purchased it at Luxe Spa. I thought it to be a bit on the pricier side and could definitely find a comparable brush for a much better value. I likely won’t buy again.
Carly J.
Dunn, NC
This is a great brush for applying concealer. I've found it works great with lots of different brands of makeup. It's very easy to clean. I would definitely recommend to a friend and will probably buy again. I love all of care mineral's brushes.
Jessica B.
Stratford, CT
Covers everything! Use this brush to cover up pimples and other flaws and it works great. I also use It as a concealer brush. I do have acne prone skin so need a good brush to cover up and this is def a great brush to use for that!
Sofia K.
Scarsdale, NY
Obsessed with this face brush. It’s super soft but also sturdy. I use it so I can cover up all my hard to reach blemishes. I’ve had this brush for sooo long and it still works great. A definite must have for your brush collection
annajulene06 h.
Chico, CA
How is this product compared to other brushes?
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
Does this brush shed as much as other bare mineral brushes?
Brittany B.
I would like to try this out