bareMinerals Maximum Coverage Face Brush uploaded by Anastasia V.

BY BAREMINERALS #90 in Facial Makeup Brushes

You can't go wrong by picking up this Maximum Coverage Face Brush by bareMinerals. This makeup brush feels soft to the touch and will provide you with the fullest, most precise all-over application you've always wanted. The brush is made with Taklon and a large firm brush head that is perfect to use for areas that need more coverage like your eyes, nose, and cheeks with just a simple press and drag motion. You get a professional tool and professional coverage as it is designed to buff just the right amount of bareMinerals, creating a natural and flawless look, every single time. Find yourself reaching for this in your purse to create endless and gorgeous looks.

• A professional face brush that provides maximum coverage each and every time.
  • Helps you create the fullest and most precise application of makeup on your face.
  • Easy to use with its large and firm brush head to provide more coverage in the nose, eye and cheek areas.
  • Designed to buff and add just the right amount of bareMinerals keeping your look natural and flawless.
  • Brush is created using Taklon.

bareMinerals Maximum Coverage Face Brush
  • "This is a great brush for liquid foundation. I have also used it when I apply a mask. I prefer to purchase my bare minerals products from bare escentials itself. I find that this brush is also easy to clean. I actually have two of these for when Im waiting for one to dry!" in 11 reviews
Katelyn O.
I never ended up using this brush for anything. Honestly just sat for years. I wouldn’t recommend it as I didn’t feel the need to use it when I got it in a kit.
Cara M.
Milton, GA
This is a really good brush if you choose to put your foundation on with it. I wouldn’t go out of my way to get it but it’s great when it comes in makeup kits!
Courtney C.
Troy, OH
This is the only brush I will use for concealer. Without it, I’ll just use my finger. It’s easy to use, spreads product evenly and is fairly easy to clean out.
Rachel R.
Endicott, NY
I've had this brush for way longer than I care to admit. I freaking love it. It's so versatile. You can use it for applying foundation or use it for eyeshadow.
Marisela G.
I love to use this. I use it to blend out my concealer or highlighter under my eyebrows. It's easy to use and clean. I think it's a little pricey but it works.
Cindy W.
Bountiful, UT
I love the bare minerals brushes. I have had mine for over five years. They still look and function like they did when they were brand new. I highly recommend!
Stephanie L.
If your looking for a great brush for full coverage then look no further. This brush is just that. Soft bristles with no shedding and makeup goes on smooth.
Lindsey S.
I ADORE this brush! It helps me apply my makeup evenly and doesn't leave brush marks. This product is also very easy to keep clean, which is an added bonus!
🌈Maria M.
Favorite concealer brush. I've had about 3 since my first one. Holds its shape for a good amount of time. The edges won't start to spread like other brushes
brenda g.
Austin
Works best with concealer! Not full 5 stars because the brush doesn’t last long. Price wasn’t bad since it used to come in the bare minerals intro package!
annajulene06 h.
Chico, CA
How is this product compared to other brushes?
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
Does this brush shed as much as other bare mineral brushes?
Brittany B.
I would like to try this out