bareMinerals Maximum Coverage Face Brush uploaded by Anastasia V.

BY BAREMINERALS

You can't go wrong by picking up this Maximum Coverage Face Brush by bareMinerals. This makeup brush feels soft to the touch and will provide you with the fullest, most precise all-over application you've always wanted. The brush is made with Taklon and a large firm brush head that is perfect to use for areas that need more coverage like your eyes, nose, and cheeks with just a simple press and drag motion. You get a professional tool and professional coverage as it is designed to buff just the right amount of bareMinerals, creating a natural and flawless look, every single time. Find yourself reaching for this in your purse to create endless and gorgeous looks.

• A professional face brush that provides maximum coverage each and every time.
  • Helps you create the fullest and most precise application of makeup on your face.
  • Easy to use with its large and firm brush head to provide more coverage in the nose, eye and cheek areas.
  • Designed to buff and add just the right amount of bareMinerals keeping your look natural and flawless.
  • Brush is created using Taklon.

bareMinerals Maximum Coverage Face Brush
  • "This is a great brush for liquid foundation. I have also used it when I apply a mask. I prefer to purchase my bare minerals products from bare escentials itself. I find that this brush is also easy to clean. I actually have two of these for when Im waiting for one to dry!" in 11 reviews
Hannah S.
I use this brush for concealer and am a big fan! The bristles are dense, but soft, and easy to clean! It provides smooth, full coverage that does not streak or settle when used with the right products! I would highly recommend this brush to anyone!
Kristine A.
Bare Minerals powder make up gives great coverage, but when you have a problem spot that a broader brush isn't covering this brush will take care of it. My brush came from a sample kit which saved me money, but if it ever comes time to retire mine, I will definitely replace even at full price.
Mallorie P.
Springdale, AR
The Bare Escentuals Maximum coverage face brush is my favorite brush that I own. Paired with bareminerals makeup it completely covers my blemishes with powder alone! Plus it has lasted me about 10 years now without losing bristles. I would recommend for sure!
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
This is my second favorite bare minerals brush. The bristles are soft but sturdy, and it doesn't seem to shed as much as its siblings. It also picks up a lot of product at one time, which is nice when I am trying to cover up my really red spots (like around my nostrils) and when I use it on my eyes. I also like that it doesn't have a full handle.
Kimberly G.
Pelzer, SC
I love these brushes, but lets be real for a minute here. I can obviously buy the same brush for half the price from some off brand at any major retailer. Sooo, waste money on this brush, or buy something just like it for way cheaper.. you decide.
Luciana V.
This is the best concealer brush I have ever used and I wouldn't trade it for the world. Its soft bristles don't irritate my skin, and it covers way more than using your finger to put concealer on. However, over time it does get a little dirty and disgusting to use (as with any other brush) so make sure to clean it every week or two.
Kerrie G.
Wayzata, MN
I have used this brush from when I first started out into bare minerals and now using various other products. It's very dense and the perfect amount of bristles to be using with the bisque bare minerals concealer. I also used it with well-rested. It can be used with cream concealers as well. Just be mindful of how you store it or you could bend back the bristles and ruin the brush.
Rachel H.
Love for applying concealer, and I leave any streaks on my face or any harsh lines. I also use this for cream contour or carving out the brow. This brush is multipurpose which I love and is a great price. This also is really good quality and I've had it for a while.
Alejandra S.
Fresno, CA
I absolutely love this brush. I've been using this type of brush since I started putting make up on and u wouldn't trade it for another brush. I recommend you buying this brush. It's is so smooth with any type of skin
Ellen W.
I don't know if it's a defect on my own brush, but the one that I received pokes at my skin (felt really unconfortable). I had to go in a cut some of the bristles (as quick fix).. which is disappointing since this brush is not cheap. Overall, the brush does it's job by picking up the material well and it's nice and small for hard to reach places.
annajulene06 h.
Chico, CA
How is this product compared to other brushes?
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
Does this brush shed as much as other bare mineral brushes?
Brittany B.
I would like to try this out

back