bareMinerals Maximum Coverage Face Brush uploaded by Anastasia V.

BY BAREMINERALS

You can't go wrong by picking up this Maximum Coverage Face Brush by bareMinerals. This makeup brush feels soft to the touch and will provide you with the fullest, most precise all-over application you've always wanted. The brush is made with Taklon and a large firm brush head that is perfect to use for areas that need more coverage like your eyes, nose, and cheeks with just a simple press and drag motion. You get a professional tool and professional coverage as it is designed to buff just the right amount of bareMinerals, creating a natural and flawless look, every single time. Find yourself reaching for this in your purse to create endless and gorgeous looks.

• A professional face brush that provides maximum coverage each and every time.
  • Helps you create the fullest and most precise application of makeup on your face.
  • Easy to use with its large and firm brush head to provide more coverage in the nose, eye and cheek areas.
  • Designed to buff and add just the right amount of bareMinerals keeping your look natural and flawless.
  • Brush is created using Taklon.

bareMinerals Maximum Coverage Face Brush
  • "This is a great brush for liquid foundation. I have also used it when I apply a mask. I prefer to purchase my bare minerals products from bare escentials itself. I find that this brush is also easy to clean. I actually have two of these for when Im waiting for one to dry!" in 11 reviews
Cassandra D.
Anchorage
These brushes are so soft! Absolutely no bristle fall out and holds concealer or foundation well! A little pricey but putting money into good brushes is a smart move.
Ellen N.
I got these brushes from my aunt for Christmas and birthday, I have had few of these for a few years, they are still like brand new, I would recommend these brushes
Brittney Y.
Barboursville, VA
I use this brush for liquid foundation and it smooths out perfectly and I don’t have to get my fingers all covered with foundation. It’s the perfect brush in my collection.
Ale A.
Antioch, CA
This brush is great for applying liquid foundation and concealer. sometimes the hairs will get clumped and it is important to maintain a routine for cleaning the brush so you do not have to throw it away and buy a new one. The brush does not cause a lot of lines from liquid.
Sadie A.
Reedley, CA
This brush is perfect for concealing the blemishes on your face. It picks up the powder foundation well, all you really have to do is barely dip it at all.. the you gently apply it over the blemishes on your skin, and blend it in. It makes makeup routines so much easier, you have no idea.
Autumn G.
Lemont, IL
I really like how soft bareMinerals brushes have become!!

This brush is soft and perfect for applying a foundation or concealer. I try to refrain from harsh brushes, especially under eyes and around my nose where the skin is sensitive.

The brush is easy to clean too!!
Paula B.
Powell, OH
This is a great brush! It blends concealer or foundation perfectly. I purchased the brush from Bare Escentuals and have not regretted it! It feels great in your hand and the bristles are very soft. The brush was expensive but it does stand the test of time.
Cheri G.
London, OH
Great brush. Would purchase again. Washes easily. Bristles are pliable and leave a smooth finish. I have lots of bare mineral brushes and all of them are wonderful brushes and have lasted a long time. Some for years!!!! I would highly recommend this brush.
Hannah S.
I use this brush for concealer and am a big fan! The bristles are dense, but soft, and easy to clean! It provides smooth, full coverage that does not streak or settle when used with the right products! I would highly recommend this brush to anyone!
Kristine A.
Bare Minerals powder make up gives great coverage, but when you have a problem spot that a broader brush isn't covering this brush will take care of it. My brush came from a sample kit which saved me money, but if it ever comes time to retire mine, I will definitely replace even at full price.
annajulene06 h.
Chico, CA
How is this product compared to other brushes?
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
Does this brush shed as much as other bare mineral brushes?
Brittany B.
I would like to try this out

back