bareMinerals Maximum Coverage Face Brush uploaded by Anastasia V.

BY BAREMINERALS

You can't go wrong by picking up this Maximum Coverage Face Brush by bareMinerals. This makeup brush feels soft to the touch and will provide you with the fullest, most precise all-over application you've always wanted. The brush is made with Taklon and a large firm brush head that is perfect to use for areas that need more coverage like your eyes, nose, and cheeks with just a simple press and drag motion. You get a professional tool and professional coverage as it is designed to buff just the right amount of bareMinerals, creating a natural and flawless look, every single time. Find yourself reaching for this in your purse to create endless and gorgeous looks.

• A professional face brush that provides maximum coverage each and every time.
  • Helps you create the fullest and most precise application of makeup on your face.
  • Easy to use with its large and firm brush head to provide more coverage in the nose, eye and cheek areas.
  • Designed to buff and add just the right amount of bareMinerals keeping your look natural and flawless.
  • Brush is created using Taklon.

bareMinerals Maximum Coverage Face Brush
  • "This is a great brush for liquid foundation. I have also used it when I apply a mask. I prefer to purchase my bare minerals products from bare escentials itself. I find that this brush is also easy to clean. I actually have two of these for when Im waiting for one to dry!" in 11 reviews
Jayme M.
Aroda
This is a really cool brush. I use it to apply concealer, it’s easy to use. Bristles are soft with no shedding. My skin is sensitive so it doesn’t create irritation. Would recommend spending the money on this brush
Jordan M.
San Luis Obispo
I use this brush to apply my concealer every day and it never fails me . I love that the brush has a flat straight edge making it easy to put on an even amount of product. I would definitely buy another for back up
Gianna F.
Monroe
The brush you never knew you needed. Great for applying foundation or concealer to the face and blending out with a sponge. Also great for creating a cut crease and defining the brow.
Lara J.
I use this brush for my every day make up. It is definitely my go to. It is soft, yet plump and gets the job done. Not too expensive but not inexpensive either. I believe I bought it at Ulta! I would recommend.
Shelley S.
Aurora
This brush is so great, it’s firm but flexible to glide right over any flaws that may need attention. It’s even easy to slide into my purse for any touch ups i may need on the go!
Kayla G.
sacramento
I have used bareMinerals brushes for years. I love them. Would not use any other type of brush to apply my make up. I’ve had the same brushes for years and clean them frequently. They do not wear out they’ve lasted me many years.
Jessica H.
Carbon Hill
This was perfect in hiding the spots on my face and was the best concealer brush I have ever used. I have very light skin so it's hard to find something that is light enough to cover without being too dark.
Maggie A.
Pulaski
It did cover very well but it did seem to lose its hair a lot. Other then that I really liked the product it fit nicely in my hand and did its job and wasn’t horrible to look at
Malisha C.
I love this brush for applying concealer, though I don’t often use it. It is a sturdy brush that makes it easy to apply concealer. I purchased mine at a local beauty store several years ago, and with proper care I’ll use it for a few more years (at least) before needing a new one.
Abish C.
Harlingen , TX
I looooved this brush!! It didn’t leave any streaks at all. Usually I wouldn’t use a brush to apply foundation, but I decided to try it out and I wasn’t disappointed at all!
annajulene06 h.
Chico, CA
How is this product compared to other brushes?
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
Does this brush shed as much as other bare mineral brushes?
Brittany B.
I would like to try this out