bareMinerals Maximum Coverage Face Brush uploaded by Anastasia V.

BY BAREMINERALS #70 in Facial Makeup Brushes

You can't go wrong by picking up this Maximum Coverage Face Brush by bareMinerals. This makeup brush feels soft to the touch and will provide you with the fullest, most precise all-over application you've always wanted. The brush is made with Taklon and a large firm brush head that is perfect to use for areas that need more coverage like your eyes, nose, and cheeks with just a simple press and drag motion. You get a professional tool and professional coverage as it is designed to buff just the right amount of bareMinerals, creating a natural and flawless look, every single time. Find yourself reaching for this in your purse to create endless and gorgeous looks.

• A professional face brush that provides maximum coverage each and every time.
  • Helps you create the fullest and most precise application of makeup on your face.
  • Easy to use with its large and firm brush head to provide more coverage in the nose, eye and cheek areas.
  • Designed to buff and add just the right amount of bareMinerals keeping your look natural and flawless.
  • Brush is created using Taklon.

bareMinerals Maximum Coverage Face Brush
  • "This is a great brush for liquid foundation. I have also used it when I apply a mask. I prefer to purchase my bare minerals products from bare escentials itself. I find that this brush is also easy to clean. I actually have two of these for when Im waiting for one to dry!" in 11 reviews
Kelsey P.
Euless, TX
I couldn't live without my maximum coverage Face brush! It makes it so much easier to get those hard to reach places you can't cover with the bigger brush. Great for below the eyes, the eye lids, and if you need more coverage to a particular area.
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
For some one That loves using a flat foundation brush this is an amazing one. I never liked using them until I tried this. It makes your foundation flawless and not streaky at all. Bare minerals brushes are amazing !!
Shaylyn M.
Williamson, NY
The brush is very dense and soft. The bristles are good for applying concealer. I bought this brush from bare minerals for a low price. My skin is normal. I was very satisfied with the results of this brush.
Marlee R.
Rexburg, ID
I use this brush pretty much daily! I use it for the bags under my eyes and any unusual redness. Really nice for getting small areas! Super soft brush and easy to clean. Would definitely recommend this one!
Hengel V.
Gilbertsville, KY
Great brush. As you would expect from the brand, it is a high quality product that lasts and you can count on. Easy to use, and make you life so much easier when applying makeup, specially foundation.
Macy M.
Spring , TX
Perfect for concealer and more concentrated coverage. I’ve never used any other brushes for concealer so I don’t have anything to compare. But I have bought several of these because I enjoy them a lot.
Miriam S.
Westminster, MD
Soft soft SOFT. Love these brushes! They give full coverage on my face and are very easy to clean. I must say they're pricey, but if you want amazing quality, price shouldn't discourage you. Highly recommend!
Kelly C.
Hazel Green, AL
I use this brush with my bare minerals powder foundation and apply like concealer. Easy to use and covers well. Not my favorite for the under eye area but works great on blemishes. I would buy again.
Sarah S.
Good brush for putting on foundation and even creamy powder foundations. Helps blend and spread makeup well and washes easily. Make sure if you use correctly cleaning soap or it can not dry properly
Susana V.
Katy, TX
Ideal para aplicar una base densa y que quede totalmente natural. Esta brush es tu aliada en cuanto a calidad y a tiempo ya que es muy util a la hora de un makeup apuraditas!
annajulene06 h.
Chico, CA
How is this product compared to other brushes?
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
Does this brush shed as much as other bare mineral brushes?
Brittany B.
I would like to try this out