bareMinerals Maximum Coverage Face Brush uploaded by Anastasia V.

BY BAREMINERALS

You can't go wrong by picking up this Maximum Coverage Face Brush by bareMinerals. This makeup brush feels soft to the touch and will provide you with the fullest, most precise all-over application you've always wanted. The brush is made with Taklon and a large firm brush head that is perfect to use for areas that need more coverage like your eyes, nose, and cheeks with just a simple press and drag motion. You get a professional tool and professional coverage as it is designed to buff just the right amount of bareMinerals, creating a natural and flawless look, every single time. Find yourself reaching for this in your purse to create endless and gorgeous looks.

• A professional face brush that provides maximum coverage each and every time.
  • Helps you create the fullest and most precise application of makeup on your face.
  • Easy to use with its large and firm brush head to provide more coverage in the nose, eye and cheek areas.
  • Designed to buff and add just the right amount of bareMinerals keeping your look natural and flawless.
  • Brush is created using Taklon.

bareMinerals Maximum Coverage Face Brush
  • "This is a great brush for liquid foundation. I have also used it when I apply a mask. I prefer to purchase my bare minerals products from bare escentials itself. I find that this brush is also easy to clean. I actually have two of these for when Im waiting for one to dry!" in 11 reviews
F&A b.
Amazing brush. Amazing brand. Amazing coverage. I love bare minerals brushes they ever disappoint I would buy it again and my skin type is normal. These are a fairly good price not too expensive and I would def reccomend to you
MICHELLE L.
I use this brush almost on a daily basis when I use my foundation. It's easy to use and I have sensitive skin. I tend to use this brush more than I use the less expensive brushes that shed every time you use them. Love this brush and would definitely recommend.
Neishaliz C.
Palm Bay, FL
Love how this brush just smooth everything in the face. It is also easy to clean and easy to apply and use. You can buy this brush in store or online. It is also a long lasting brush. Might not need a new one for months if you ways if properly.
Rae T.
Panama City
This is a great brush! It is very smooth and helps me apply my concealer or foundation. I have had this brush for a long time and it is a great brush for the price! It is somewhat more expensive than some of my other brushes but it has past the test of time!
Keale S.
University Cy, MO
I love this brush. It’s inexpensive and easy to use with my concealer. I have dry skin, but this brush allows for the concealer to be applied easily on my face. I recommend it for anyone not looking for an outrageous brand/price. Found at bareMinerals store.
Kelsey P.
Euless, TX
I couldn't live without my maximum coverage Face brush! It makes it so much easier to get those hard to reach places you can't cover with the bigger brush. Great for below the eyes, the eye lids, and if you need more coverage to a particular area.
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
For some one That loves using a flat foundation brush this is an amazing one. I never liked using them until I tried this. It makes your foundation flawless and not streaky at all. Bare minerals brushes are amazing !!
Shaylyn M.
Williamson, NY
The brush is very dense and soft. The bristles are good for applying concealer. I bought this brush from bare minerals for a low price. My skin is normal. I was very satisfied with the results of this brush.
Marlee R.
Rexburg, ID
I use this brush pretty much daily! I use it for the bags under my eyes and any unusual redness. Really nice for getting small areas! Super soft brush and easy to clean. Would definitely recommend this one!
Suzanne M.
orchard park
I have had this brush forever! I wash and use it all the time! No bristles fall out and the handle it sturdy. It picks up powder really well. It has withstands many washings with probably not the best soaps for brushes and still is soft.
annajulene06 h.
Chico, CA
How is this product compared to other brushes?
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
Does this brush shed as much as other bare mineral brushes?
Brittany B.
I would like to try this out

back