bareMinerals Maximum Coverage Face Brush uploaded by Anastasia V.

BY BAREMINERALS #54 in Facial Makeup Brushes

You can't go wrong by picking up this Maximum Coverage Face Brush by bareMinerals. This makeup brush feels soft to the touch and will provide you with the fullest, most precise all-over application you've always wanted. The brush is made with Taklon and a large firm brush head that is perfect to use for areas that need more coverage like your eyes, nose, and cheeks with just a simple press and drag motion. You get a professional tool and professional coverage as it is designed to buff just the right amount of bareMinerals, creating a natural and flawless look, every single time. Find yourself reaching for this in your purse to create endless and gorgeous looks.

• A professional face brush that provides maximum coverage each and every time.
  • Helps you create the fullest and most precise application of makeup on your face.
  • Easy to use with its large and firm brush head to provide more coverage in the nose, eye and cheek areas.
  • Designed to buff and add just the right amount of bareMinerals keeping your look natural and flawless.
  • Brush is created using Taklon.

bareMinerals Maximum Coverage Face Brush
  • "This is a great brush for liquid foundation. I have also used it when I apply a mask. I prefer to purchase my bare minerals products from bare escentials itself. I find that this brush is also easy to clean. I actually have two of these for when Im waiting for one to dry!" in 11 reviews
Ali B.
Lancaster, OH
This is my favorite concealer brush. I use it everyday. It makes the product go on smooth and it really makes the makeup have a nice finish to it. Definitely worth the buy.
erin h.
Bedford, IN
The brand as a whole I love and adore. The brushes make application almost idiot proof. If you're having trouble covering something this brush is great for packing product on but not giving cake face.
Megan L.
Spring Lake, MI
Not a bad brush. It lasts for a few years, but the bristles become coarse and even with cleaner it's difficult to soften. I received mine in a set from ulta. It's a nice size for large areas of the face and big enough to blend foundation!
Corie D.
This is a great brush that I've used to apply both concealer and liquid foundation. It provides smooth coverage without the streaks. It is a bit pricey but my brush has lasted a long time with proper cleaning and care.
Jana C.
Mobile, AL
I love everything Bare Minerals/Escentuals has. I feel great about the fact that it's natural and the coverage is good. The bristles of the brush are quite soft. Love it.
Michaela J.
Highland Fls, NY
Good brush, but literally the same thing as like a four dollar ELF brush...Money matters when it comes to foundation in my opinion, but not when it comes to foundation brushes., So shop around, and you'll be surprised what a four dollar brush can do!
Jace W.
Atlanta, GA
I love this brush and can trust it every time to give me flawless coverage. It is my go to brush anytime I need to apply makeup. The durability of this brush makes it worth its value. The brush is super easy to use and I would recommend this product.
Amber A.
Sugar Land, TX
This brush is so soft, it practically glides on my skin. So far this had been the best brush to cover all of those stubborn blemishes and acne scars. It is the perfect size, and gets into those tough places on your face! I highly recommend this brush!
Jessica F.
Oviedo, FL
Best brush in my collection. Saves on product. I have found multiple uses for this brush. I have had it 3 years and cleaned many, many times. It has never lost a single hair!
tara m.
Largo, FL
I usually never use my brushes the way I'm supposed to, lol but i do use this for under my eye concealer, or sometimes i use it as a all over concealer brush its nice.
annajulene06 h.
Chico, CA
How is this product compared to other brushes?
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
Does this brush shed as much as other bare mineral brushes?
Brittany B.
I would like to try this out