bareMinerals Maximum Coverage Face Brush uploaded by Anastasia V.

BY BAREMINERALS

You can't go wrong by picking up this Maximum Coverage Face Brush by bareMinerals. This makeup brush feels soft to the touch and will provide you with the fullest, most precise all-over application you've always wanted. The brush is made with Taklon and a large firm brush head that is perfect to use for areas that need more coverage like your eyes, nose, and cheeks with just a simple press and drag motion. You get a professional tool and professional coverage as it is designed to buff just the right amount of bareMinerals, creating a natural and flawless look, every single time. Find yourself reaching for this in your purse to create endless and gorgeous looks.

• A professional face brush that provides maximum coverage each and every time.
  • Helps you create the fullest and most precise application of makeup on your face.
  • Easy to use with its large and firm brush head to provide more coverage in the nose, eye and cheek areas.
  • Designed to buff and add just the right amount of bareMinerals keeping your look natural and flawless.
  • Brush is created using Taklon.

bareMinerals Maximum Coverage Face Brush
  • "This is a great brush for liquid foundation. I have also used it when I apply a mask. I prefer to purchase my bare minerals products from bare escentials itself. I find that this brush is also easy to clean. I actually have two of these for when Im waiting for one to dry!" in 11 reviews
MICHELLE L.
I use this brush almost on a daily basis when I use my foundation. It's easy to use and I have sensitive skin. I tend to use this brush more than I use the less expensive brushes that shed every time you use them. Love this brush and would definitely recommend.
Keale S.
University Cy, MO
I love this brush. It’s inexpensive and easy to use with my concealer. I have dry skin, but this brush allows for the concealer to be applied easily on my face. I recommend it for anyone not looking for an outrageous brand/price. Found at bareMinerals store.
Lauren H.
New York
Love this thing. I have had it since high school - so at least a decade - and it’s broken once but nothing a little superglue couldn’t fix. I feel like it gives me great coverage and the bristles are soft and easy to clean.
ashley S.
detroit
Love love LOVEEE this brush. I got this in a set with the powders years ago. And I still use It today. This is my favorite brow concealer brush I ever gotten. And the fact at this was a free gift, I enjoyed it even more
Rae T.
Panama City
This is a great brush! It is very smooth and helps me apply my concealer or foundation. I have had this brush for a long time and it is a great brush for the price! It is somewhat more expensive than some of my other brushes but it has past the test of time!
Kelsey P.
Euless, TX
I couldn't live without my maximum coverage Face brush! It makes it so much easier to get those hard to reach places you can't cover with the bigger brush. Great for below the eyes, the eye lids, and if you need more coverage to a particular area.
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
For some one That loves using a flat foundation brush this is an amazing one. I never liked using them until I tried this. It makes your foundation flawless and not streaky at all. Bare minerals brushes are amazing !!
stina M.
spring, tx
Absolutely love this brush for applying light coverage foundation or blending out a concealer. It’s very easy to use, perfect for on the go makeup. The only downfall is that it does shed a bit after a few washes.
Marlee R.
Rexburg, ID
I use this brush pretty much daily! I use it for the bags under my eyes and any unusual redness. Really nice for getting small areas! Super soft brush and easy to clean. Would definitely recommend this one!
Shaylyn M.
Williamson, NY
The brush is very dense and soft. The bristles are good for applying concealer. I bought this brush from bare minerals for a low price. My skin is normal. I was very satisfied with the results of this brush.
annajulene06 h.
Chico, CA
How is this product compared to other brushes?
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
Does this brush shed as much as other bare mineral brushes?
Brittany B.
I would like to try this out