bareMinerals Maximum Coverage Face Brush uploaded by Anastasia V.

BY BAREMINERALS #51 in Facial Makeup Brushes

You can't go wrong by picking up this Maximum Coverage Face Brush by bareMinerals. This makeup brush feels soft to the touch and will provide you with the fullest, most precise all-over application you've always wanted. The brush is made with Taklon and a large firm brush head that is perfect to use for areas that need more coverage like your eyes, nose, and cheeks with just a simple press and drag motion. You get a professional tool and professional coverage as it is designed to buff just the right amount of bareMinerals, creating a natural and flawless look, every single time. Find yourself reaching for this in your purse to create endless and gorgeous looks.

• A professional face brush that provides maximum coverage each and every time.
  • Helps you create the fullest and most precise application of makeup on your face.
  • Easy to use with its large and firm brush head to provide more coverage in the nose, eye and cheek areas.
  • Designed to buff and add just the right amount of bareMinerals keeping your look natural and flawless.
  • Brush is created using Taklon.

Rachel H.
Love for applying concealer, and I leave any streaks on my face or any harsh lines. I also use this for cream contour or carving out the brow. This brush is multipurpose which I love and is a great price. This also is really good quality and I've had it for a while.
Alejandra S.
Fresno, CA
I absolutely love this brush. I've been using this type of brush since I started putting make up on and u wouldn't trade it for another brush. I recommend you buying this brush. It's is so smooth with any type of skin
Ellen W.
I don't know if it's a defect on my own brush, but the one that I received pokes at my skin (felt really unconfortable). I had to go in a cut some of the bristles (as quick fix).. which is disappointing since this brush is not cheap. Overall, the brush does it's job by picking up the material well and it's nice and small for hard to reach places.
Terra K.
Springfield, VA
It's easy to get heavy handed with this brush be careful! Overall I like the brush, wish it was a little smaller. I only use it for under eye concealing. I have bare minerals shade bisque and it works well to apply that product. It seems you could use it with a liquid as well.
Mallory D.
I LOVE using this brush. I switch between this and a makeup sponge depending on how my skin is acting. This brush is perfect for when my skin is a little on the dry side. For me, it makes a little bit of makeup go a long way. I love how flawlessly it covers without a ton of foundation!
Zahra D.
I use this brush to apply and blend concealer on my face and it works greeeaat! Didn't know that Bare Minerals makes as great brushes. Definitely considering buying more brushes from them!
Nina W.
This brush is great for applying concealer or foundation, and then using a blending brush to blend it in. I don't prefer using brushes for my liquid products, but i think you would like this
Ali B.
Lancaster, OH
This is my favorite concealer brush. I use it everyday. It makes the product go on smooth and it really makes the makeup have a nice finish to it. Definitely worth the buy.
erin h.
Bedford, IN
The brand as a whole I love and adore. The brushes make application almost idiot proof. If you're having trouble covering something this brush is great for packing product on but not giving cake face.
Megan L.
Spring Lake, MI
Not a bad brush. It lasts for a few years, but the bristles become coarse and even with cleaner it's difficult to soften. I received mine in a set from ulta. It's a nice size for large areas of the face and big enough to blend foundation!
annajulene06 h.
Chico, CA
How is this product compared to other brushes?
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
Does this brush shed as much as other bare mineral brushes?
Brittany B.
I would like to try this out