bareMinerals Maximum Coverage Face Brush uploaded by Anastasia V.

BY BAREMINERALS #50 in Facial Makeup Brushes

You can't go wrong by picking up this Maximum Coverage Face Brush by bareMinerals. This makeup brush feels soft to the touch and will provide you with the fullest, most precise all-over application you've always wanted. The brush is made with Taklon and a large firm brush head that is perfect to use for areas that need more coverage like your eyes, nose, and cheeks with just a simple press and drag motion. You get a professional tool and professional coverage as it is designed to buff just the right amount of bareMinerals, creating a natural and flawless look, every single time. Find yourself reaching for this in your purse to create endless and gorgeous looks.

• A professional face brush that provides maximum coverage each and every time.
  • Helps you create the fullest and most precise application of makeup on your face.
  • Easy to use with its large and firm brush head to provide more coverage in the nose, eye and cheek areas.
  • Designed to buff and add just the right amount of bareMinerals keeping your look natural and flawless.
  • Brush is created using Taklon.

bareMinerals Maximum Coverage Face Brush
  • "This is a great brush for liquid foundation. I have also used it when I apply a mask. I prefer to purchase my bare minerals products from bare escentials itself. I find that this brush is also easy to clean. I actually have two of these for when Im waiting for one to dry!" in 11 reviews
Sadie A.
Reedley, CA
This brush is perfect for concealing the blemishes on your face. It picks up the powder foundation well, all you really have to do is barely dip it at all.. the you gently apply it over the blemishes on your skin, and blend it in. It makes makeup routines so much easier, you have no idea.
Autumn G.
Lexington, KY
I really like how soft bareMinerals brushes have become!!

This brush is soft and perfect for applying a foundation or concealer. I try to refrain from harsh brushes, especially under eyes and around my nose where the skin is sensitive.

The brush is easy to clean too!!
Paula B.
Powell, OH
This is a great brush! It blends concealer or foundation perfectly. I purchased the brush from Bare Escentuals and have not regretted it! It feels great in your hand and the bristles are very soft. The brush was expensive but it does stand the test of time.
Cheri G.
London, OH
Great brush. Would purchase again. Washes easily. Bristles are pliable and leave a smooth finish. I have lots of bare mineral brushes and all of them are wonderful brushes and have lasted a long time. Some for years!!!! I would highly recommend this brush.
Mallorie P.
Memphis, TN
The Bare Escentuals Maximum coverage face brush is my favorite brush that I own. Paired with bareminerals makeup it completely covers my blemishes with powder alone! Plus it has lasted me about 10 years now without losing bristles. I would recommend for sure!
Kristine A.
Bare Minerals powder make up gives great coverage, but when you have a problem spot that a broader brush isn't covering this brush will take care of it. My brush came from a sample kit which saved me money, but if it ever comes time to retire mine, I will definitely replace even at full price.
Hannah S.
I use this brush for concealer and am a big fan! The bristles are dense, but soft, and easy to clean! It provides smooth, full coverage that does not streak or settle when used with the right products! I would highly recommend this brush to anyone!
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
This is my second favorite bare minerals brush. The bristles are soft but sturdy, and it doesn't seem to shed as much as its siblings. It also picks up a lot of product at one time, which is nice when I am trying to cover up my really red spots (like around my nostrils) and when I use it on my eyes. I also like that it doesn't have a full handle.
Kimberly G.
Pelzer, SC
I love these brushes, but lets be real for a minute here. I can obviously buy the same brush for half the price from some off brand at any major retailer. Sooo, waste money on this brush, or buy something just like it for way cheaper.. you decide.
Luciana V.
This is the best concealer brush I have ever used and I wouldn't trade it for the world. Its soft bristles don't irritate my skin, and it covers way more than using your finger to put concealer on. However, over time it does get a little dirty and disgusting to use (as with any other brush) so make sure to clean it every week or two.
annajulene06 h.
Chico, CA
How is this product compared to other brushes?
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
Does this brush shed as much as other bare mineral brushes?
Brittany B.
I would like to try this out