bareMinerals Maximum Coverage Face Brush uploaded by Anastasia V.

BY BAREMINERALS #54 in Facial Makeup Brushes

You can't go wrong by picking up this Maximum Coverage Face Brush by bareMinerals. This makeup brush feels soft to the touch and will provide you with the fullest, most precise all-over application you've always wanted. The brush is made with Taklon and a large firm brush head that is perfect to use for areas that need more coverage like your eyes, nose, and cheeks with just a simple press and drag motion. You get a professional tool and professional coverage as it is designed to buff just the right amount of bareMinerals, creating a natural and flawless look, every single time. Find yourself reaching for this in your purse to create endless and gorgeous looks.

• A professional face brush that provides maximum coverage each and every time.
  • Helps you create the fullest and most precise application of makeup on your face.
  • Easy to use with its large and firm brush head to provide more coverage in the nose, eye and cheek areas.
  • Designed to buff and add just the right amount of bareMinerals keeping your look natural and flawless.
  • Brush is created using Taklon.

bareMinerals Maximum Coverage Face Brush
  • "This is a great brush for liquid foundation. I have also used it when I apply a mask. I prefer to purchase my bare minerals products from bare escentials itself. I find that this brush is also easy to clean. I actually have two of these for when Im waiting for one to dry!" in 11 reviews
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This  is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Kristen G.
Carver, MN
I use this brush every day. It is my go to for my powder foundation from bare minerals. It perfectly blends the powder into my skin, making it look so natural. That’s really what I go for when shopping for my daytime makeup. This brush is very soft and blends very well. Great purchase!
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
Bare Minerals brushes are some of the very best I've ever used. As long as you take care of them, they'll last indefinitely. This brush is packed tight and deliver a great full coverage blend for concealer or shadow. If you're willing to spend a little extra for brushes, these will make your makeup look better than you ever knew it could!
Christina T.
Wareham, MA
I love the Bare Minerals whole product line!! Well everything I've tried so far at least. The makeup brushes are great and high quality. I find them a little pricy but when you buy a kit it all pans out! This particular brush applies wonderfully even. Would def purchase again!
glynis r.
Sacramento, CA
This is a great concealer brush. It is wide, thin and dense. Use it wide ways to apply concealer to larger areas and turn it to use the thin edge sides for fines lines- like around your lips or those tricky crevasses around your eyes. It is dense, so it holds and applies product smoothly and without irritation. Mine has lasted for 10+ years worth light use and it still functions like new.
Lexie G.
San Jose, CA
I absolutely love his brush! I have a whole bunch of them that I use for different reasons. Sometimes I use it to spot conceal blemishes with both cream and powder. The brush works well with both. I also occasionally use it to clean up after I apply Lipstick. I just dip it in concealer and clean the edges to get a crisp lipstick application. I highly recommend this brush.
Irene Z.
Lakeland, FL
I hate this. It makes it so hard to blend anything you want to put with it because all it does is leave marks of the strokes in your face. The bristles are kind of hard and they absorb oil like crazy too. I mean it's designed good but somehow it does a terrible job and makes you look like an oil painting full of brush strokes.
Allycia H.
Ammon, ID
This is my favorite brush I own. My powdered makeup goes on smoothly and evenly and blends really well. I don't get that caked on feeling, but I also don't feel that I'm not putting anything on my face either. Perfect balance.
Olivia K.
Anderson, SC
This is probably my favorite concealer brush for cream products. It leaves the products a good bit streaky if you're using it for your under eye, so definitely pat it with a sponge after, but it is the best brush for making a cut crease eyeshadow look because of how flat and sharp the tip of the brush is.
Kayla C.
Tacoma, WA
I love bare minerals brushes. They have never let me down. I’ve been using them for 15 years. This is one of the first brushes I ever tried back when I was suffering from bad acne. It really helped get the powder foundation on the skin to cover up the dark acne marks. I loved it!
annajulene06 h.
Chico, CA
How is this product compared to other brushes?
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
Does this brush shed as much as other bare mineral brushes?
Brittany B.
I would like to try this out