BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

FULL COVERAGE CONCEALER BRUSH

Designed to expertly conceal broken capillaries, scars, blemishes and more, the Maximum Coverage Concealer Brush provides perfectly invisible coverage. Its synthetic fibers hold more concealer for quicker cover-ups and are stretched to extra-thin, flexible lengths to easily maneuver tight areas around the eyes and nose. This full coverage concealer brush features a wide base that lays down comfortably and effortlessly smooths out imperfections with ease.

Usage:

Our team suggests:

Use the brush to pat or tap concealer directly onto imperfections, then blend around the covered area. Can be used before or after applying your foundation.

This brush can also double as an applicator for lipstick and cream eyeshadows.

• Is this brush smooth?? and will I get the best quality af...3 Answers
bareMinerals Maximum Coverage Concealer Brush
  • "This brush is very well made, feels great when you pick it up and looks very professional however the brush tends to streak." in 7 reviews
  • "i don’t use concealer that much, but this works so so well for concealer. i use this brush for highlight, and i love it !! you run it through water very quickly like two times and run your fingers through it and then apply your highlight !" in 2 reviews
Tegan D.
Boulder
I love this brush for applying both liquid OR mineral concealer. Also, it can be used to apply mineral foundation if, like me, you find that the 'buffing' technique doesn't work to cover dry patches of skin. Just gently tap the brush into some mineral foundation (i.e. Bare Minerals) and use small downward strokes to apply it to your face, pressing into creviced ares like nose lines.
Venessa D.
Rancho Cucamonga
I did try bareminerals a few years ago. The Concealer brush is really good and soft to the touch. The brush does cover well on certain flaws. Its sturdy and didnt see the brush falling apart. I also use the concealer brush with other foundations or some eyeshadows.
Kelly W.
Waxhaw
I use this to get the little bit of foundation out the bottom of my bottle when it gets low. It doesn't soak up all the make up and applies the make.uo very smooth compared to other brands. I don't know what I would do without this handy little brush. BareMinerals has been a long time go to brand for me that I greatly trust.
Lisa C.
Springfield
This is another brush I use daily.  I use it more for contouring then with concealer.  This is the brush I use to carve out my contouring before blending in.   I use it everyday.  It has never shed and I wash it every few days - it has also held its shape.  Love it.
Shana H.
Centralia
Bareminerals are the nicest brushes I have. I’ve had them for many years and they still work fine. No shedding. They seem expensive to me though. Ulta sometimes has a 20% off coupon. The only other brushes I’ve tried are drugstore brushes. I like the sleek black handles of these.
Sierra H.
Claremont
Great little brush that applies concealer very nicely. Bare minerals can be pretty pricey but I've had this brush for more than 5 years and it's still going strong. I mostly use this brush when I dont havea full face and I just want something to help my dark circles and hide my zits.
Catherine M.
Frisco, CO
It's a nice, high quality brush.. When I received it, the brush fell off the handle though. I just glued it back on and works like a charm. Bristles are nice, plentiful and work extremely well for blending concealer as well as priming eyelids. Even application of the product
Julissa G.
South Houston
I have a smaller version of this Brush and it's so cute and helpful to get the product really down when I use the liquid concealers instead of the stick concealers I then use a real techniques tapered brush or blender to further pack it so would totally recommend
Reina M.
So I use this probably everyday. It is my go to for applying concealer. I use it for under my eyes, my nose and other blemishes on my face. And of course like all other brushes they are so expensive but this one is amazing well worth every penny I think.
April M.
Great concealer brush, has held up with cleaning it periodically.   The angled tip gives you the ability to make good lines.  I like to use concealer to clean up the outer edges of my eye shadow to get that upswept more open eye look.