Tyler R.

I have very oily skin. How long will this foundation keep my face looking matte? Also, does anyone know where I could get it for $30 or less?

Noushky F.
Noushky F.
Rosedale, NY
1 year, 2 months ago
Honestly, not for long. I can say by after four hours my makeup gets basty and I can remove it with my finger. Recently, I purchased Lasting Finish by Rimmel and it has decreased the oily look on my face. You can rt this product for $30 or less by going on their email list. I know its super annoying but you get a free gift on your birthday and they give you about 10%-20% if you first sign up!
Annie L.
Annie L.
Riverside, CA
1 year, 5 months ago
If you've been color matched, try dermstore.com they are having 30% off right now with JUST4U30 and free shipping in the US. They are associated with target.
Claire H.
Claire H.
1 year, 6 months ago
I don't have very oily skin, I tend to get a little oily going into the afternoon after hours of wear and I was really disappointed with the lasting time on this. It didn't just break down it made me look ghostly at the same time! I got on much better with Everyday Minerals, much longer lasting for me, better prices and they have a really good sample service so you can get exactly the right product for you!