I wore this for about a month. Then one night at work (I'm an ER RN) after a particularly sweaty moment my face felt like it was on FIRE! I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror.
I had huge, red hives and blisters all over my face. So desperate to get this stuff off I washed my face with the antibacterial hand soap! Returned the next day and never wore again! Took like 3 weeks for my skin to clear up, even being on steroids and antihistamines! Looked nice on, but not worth the awful allergic reaction I had to it.