Jamie H.

I have been considering trying the bare minerals makeup. Is it good with all skin types? Are there ever coupons for this line?

Marybeth L.
Marybeth L.
N Charleston, SC
1 year, 6 months ago
I've tried a lot of other brands and this is my fave. I have oily skin and it works great. Unfortunately, I've never been able to find coupons.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Little Rock, AR
1 year, 8 months ago
I have extremely sensitive skin and this is the only product I can use. I have found that it can sometimes not last very long, so I use a good moisturizer and a finishing spray to help it last longer. You can buy the primer that goes with it, it however broke my skin out.
Lila F.
Lila F.
Port St Lucie, FL
1 year, 10 months ago
I wore this for about a month. Then one night at work (I'm an ER RN) after a particularly sweaty moment my face felt like it was on FIRE! I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I had huge, red hives and blisters all over my face. So desperate to get this stuff off I washed my face with the antibacterial hand soap! Returned the next day and never wore again! Took like 3 weeks for my skin to clear up, even being on steroids and antihistamines! Looked nice on, but not worth the awful allergic reaction I had to it.