22 varieties available
bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie™ Lipstick
Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup (new)see more...
Top Questions See all 57 Q&A
bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie™ Lipstick
Start your review of bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie™ Lipstick!
Which variety would you like to review?
- No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
- "I received a sample of this lipstick in my latest Ipsy bag in Get Ready and absolutely loved it! It was very moisturizing, smooth and creamy, has a lovely but subtle scent and was a great, wearable shade that was complimentary to my olive skin tone. It also offered a subtle shimmer to lips. I will definitely be purchasing a full size when I can!" in 47 reviews
- "I received a sample of this lipstick in my ipsy bag and I was hesitant at first because I don't wear lipstick unless it's Halloween lol." in 19 reviews
- "I would usually not spend $18 for one lipstick but decided to splurge for an upcoming family wedding I am attending. I bought the color "Risk it All" and definitely love it. It is similar to "Catfight" by Urban Decay but has more of a raspberry tint to it. I think this would look great on all skin tones and is very, very moisturizing and long lasting! It does transfer, however, but I do not mind that. It is easy to apply. Very expensive-looking packaging too." in 14 reviews
- "I got a sample of this with my order from the Bare Minerals website. It was great! It didn't dry up or flake and it was very moisturizing. The lipstick felt soft and lasted a while. It didn't feel dry or irritating. It felt very natural. The color I got was called "Be Free" and it was a very nice neutral color. " in 14 reviews
- "I love this lipstick, is goes on smooth last a long time and they have some really nice colors." in 9 reviews
Review for: Live Large, Never Say Never, Get Ready more...
Oh goodness. I was obsessed with these lipsticks back in the day. They look good on, they are hydrating and the opacity is solid. I had to take many stars off because it gets all over me. Just smudges everywhere, my teeth, my face. I don’t have issues to this extent with other creamy / shiner lip formulas. It’s like the lipstick never sets and that’s how it keeps it’s extreme shine. They are nice but just not practical.
Review for: Other more...
I have the shade “Take Charge” which a beautiful light nude color. I will say my favorite thing about this product is the tube, it feels heavy and the way it opens is definitely unique, this is one of my makeup items I keep on display!! The lipstick itself is creamy and it can be worn sheer or it can be builded up!
These lipsticks from bareMinerals deposited a nice pigment with a creamy finish. I like that they don't dry out your lips but the darker and brighter shades seem to stain them and it can be a pain to switch shades. The glosses by the same name are much better in my opinion...plus these wear off rather quickly.
Review for: Break Away more...
Not my favorite lipstick, but not bad. You do have to do a couple swipes to get good color pigment. But once you do her good color it looks and feels amazing. The lipstick does transfer quite a bit. Smells a bit funny, like grandma lipsticks, but if you can get past that it’s nice!
I picked up this lipstick at Marshall’s for half the price it’s sold at Ulta. I LOVE it. It’s so smooth and creamy. It feels very moisturizing and doesn’t dry out or flake. The color I tried “Take Charge” is a great nude color that goes with everyday and formal wear. I definitely plan on purchasing this again! bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie™ Lipstick
Review for: Be Free more...
This is actually the best lipstick tube I have ever used. It has a fabulous design where the top has a push lock that closes when the top is replaced. Perfect to throw in your purse. This lipstick is rich in color, moisturizing, and long lasting. They also have several color choices to chose from, but the downside is that I can only find them on Amazon.
I went into my local BareMinerals store and I was looking for a lipstick that popped but still was good for everyday use and the sales associated pointed me to this item. My only issue is that this lipstick isn’t very long lasting and it easily wears off on cups/straws. I will definitely buy again tho but use it sparingly.
This is the best lipstick ever !!!! My go-to, every day lip color is “get ready” it is a beautiful neutral with a tint of red. This is long lasting, moisturizing, and simple. I love it! Also a great price. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a new lip stick to try!
Q & A
What your favorite lipstick shade, mine is 1and 6. Choose from the pictures options and comment your answer down below?💄💄💄 Remember to please like the question💜💜💜💜💜 bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie™ LipstickM.A.C Cosmetics Betty Boop LipstickBurt's Bees® Satin LipstickCovergirl Lip Perfection Lipstick, 225, Enthral (Pack 2)Smashbox Be Legendary LipstickRevlon Super Lustrous Lipstick 1 (042 Lilac Mist)
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos