BY BAREMINERALS

Make an impact with this Mavelous Moxie Lipstick featuring a limited-edition shade from the brand's new spring collection, Lovescape. Super-saturated and creamy, this ultra-pigmented formula delivers full coverage in a rich, satin finish. Your lips look fuller and more voluptuous while an infusion of minerals revitalizes lips for a healthy-looking pout. A moisture-loaded hydrating complex helps to nourish and condition with abyssinian oil and omega fatty acids for supple, baby-soft smoothness. An encapsulated vitamin A, C and E complex helps deliver antioxidant defense so you're ready for anything.

Sanem K.
Columbus, OH
-Great product
- Have been using it for a while now
- U need to apply lip balm before putting the lipstick on..
-It lasts about 10 hours
-It’s a little pricey. I guess you can find better products for that price but this isn’t that’s bad..
Rachel M.
Enfield
Purchased at: bareMinerals
This is my favorite lipstick. The color is amazing. I use it all the time. The brand is great. It’s super easy to apply and is long lasting. It is also light feeling and I would (and do) buy it again.
Megan D.
seattle
This packaging is so cute and adorable and I feel so fancy when I pull it out to apply. It goes on and takes a bit too dry but the color is pretty nice. You’ll need to apply every couple of hours though
Lila N.
It's okay. Nothing groundbreaking to see here. I feel like the packaging it what sells the BareMinerals lipsticks but overall there's nothing special about them. That isn't to say they are bad but just that I would seek them out. They just sit in my makeup bag usually getting passed over.
Melissa J.
Elizabethtown , KY
Love this product! Fun color and long lasting. Would recommend this product without a doubt. Easy to apply and fits easily in my makeup bag! The packaging is nice. I will purchase this product again in the further!
Samantha R.
Ok this sheer pigmented mauve lipstick with bits of golden reflects is such a great product i purchased it at my local ulta store. i can say it was a bit pricey it was in the 20's but with my rewards i got it for some what of a decent price. But back to the lipstick it is a gorgeous color for any skin type plus the gold lipstick tube is cute much better looking than the black packaging, this color is a tad bit sheet to start out but if you work it up the color really shows. this was one of my best purchases from ulta at the moment.
Rebecca C.
I went in to Bareminerals as I was walking around the mall. Decided on a few lip colors than came across this one. It was a little more expensive than the other's but I couldn't pass it up. It's a really pretty mauve color that you can wear anytime of the day. It also last a lot longer than I thought it would. Glad I purchased it.
monica s.
I received this lipstick in a kit. It is an awesome color. It goes great with my skin tone. I will repurchase this again.
Meredith L.
Suffern, NY
Love this lipstick! It's a classic finish that goes on smoothly and doesn't dry out your lips. The color payoff is great!
Jinnie C.
Atlanta, GA
Very good quality, received many compliments. color did not wear down easily and did not leave rims on drinks.