by Bare Escentuals

Unleash your inner Moxie with a fabulously full, pillowy pout. Infused with natural ingredients, this luscious lip gloss smoothes and hydrates lips with sheer color and a shiny mirror like finish that lasts for hours. Shade: Best Dressed Luscious briar Berry Color .

Unleash your inner Moxie with a fabulously full, pillowy pout. Infused with natural ingredients, this luscious lip gloss smoothes and hydrates lips with sheer color and a shiny mirror like finish that lasts for hours.; Shade - Best Dressed Luscious briar Berry Color

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss 4.5ml/0.15 fl Oz. (Live Wire (Rosy Plum Hue))!
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this lip gloss. It has a cooling and tingling sensation but it is not overwhelming. It is a long lasting gloss and isn’t too sticky. It is a pretty shade. I love the packaging. I would buy this again.

Looking for your answer?