Kalli T.
Lexington, KY

I don't wear much makeup, really any at all. Some days I might put on some blush if I'm feeling pale but I always carry my moxie lip gloss! I may go natural all the time but when I put on my lip gloss it's all I need!

Kristin Ann S.
Kristin Ann S.
Versailles , KY
10 months, 3 weeks ago
I don't know what you are asking but this will make you look pulled together if all you do is curl your lashes, mascara, & this lipgloss. I love Maverick!
Hilary P.
Hilary P.
Newcastle, OK
1 year, 2 months ago
This would be a great one for you! It's a great gloss.