BY BAREMINERALS #51 in Lip Gloss

• I don't wear much makeup, really any at all. Some days I ...2 Answers
  • Is this more glossy or does it still add color?5 Answers
  • What's the best shade for pale skin?3 Answers
bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie® Lip Gloss
  • "It's a lip plumper with a little hint of mint that leaves my lips saturated with color and high shine! This isn't sticky or tingly like most of the lip plumpers out there. It's very gentle and leaves your lips hydrated and smooth. " in 45 reviews
  • "I really love the color for this product! It doesn't feel sticky on my lips and it's very long lasting. And the color is pigmented enough to just wear it alone. " in 40 reviews
  • "I bought this lip gloss a while back and I love the scent. It feels like it's moisturizing my lips and lasts a long time. I will definitely repurchase." in 31 reviews
Kelly S.
Review for: Rebel, Free Spirit, Show Off, Maverick, Spark Plug, Rule Breaker more...
This is my go to lip gloss. I literally have these everywhere. I also ask for sets of these in minis for holidays and birthdays.

I must have 35-40 glosses. I keep about 6 or 7 shades at work, 3 in my purse, 2 in my car, a couple dozen at home, and a couple in my gym bag. I also have two in my husband’s car.

No matter what color I put on my lips in the morning, I can refresh my lips with this gloss. I add over lipstick or wear alone. He paler colors give you just a little pigment and a lot of moisture. People always ask about my lips!

Try out the mini kits to try different colors!
Becky S.
I almost gave these 3 stars but remembered that there are more shades than the 1 I was reviewing worthy of a much higher number.
These lip glosses come in 2 sizes most of the time and a pretty wide array of shades. They are mostly pigmented really well and I haven't had one that streaked or didn't cover in 1 or 2 swipes.
These don't last long on your lips so be prepared to reapply.
Oh yeah- they have several different finishes under this one name like matte, glossy, fluttered and creamy so you can play around with them until you find the right colour and texture for you.
Katelyn B.
Longwood, FL
Review for: Other more...
I got the Gen Nude Buttercream Lipgloss by Bare Minerals in the BoxyCharm LE box. It’s amazing! At first I was iffy about the smell and the peach color but my lips look like absolute perfection in this glossy nude! I think it just became my number one. It’s a little sticky as lip glosses tend to be but it’s not too bad. And at first the applicator looks oddly shaped but it helps with application! Especially around the more difficult areas down the sides of my lips that require precise application. Love!
Taylor J.
Camas
Review for: Other more...
This is nice for lipgloss. It’s not super tacky and it smells nice. I’m not a huge fan of lipgloss. I received this as a free gift in the color A-Lister a while back. I wear it once in a while. If you like lip gloss then I would definitely try this product.
Kara S.
Temecula, CA
Review for: Stunner more...
This Bare Minerals lip gloss is amazing! It’s one of my favorites because it is long lasting and very moisturizing but not sticky. I thought this color would be too dark but it is not because it’s buildable. I recommend this product to both new makeup users and advanced users thanks to the easy to use applicator. bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie® Lip Gloss
Nicole D.
Review for: Maverick more...
This is one of my all time favorite glosses! It’s a classic! It’s not quite opaque nor is it exactly sheer - it’s somewhere in the middle. It provides enough color/coverage that you can wear it alone, or it works well as a topper over lipstick. It has a really nice Thin Mints smell/flavor, lol. I love the color Maverick - if it’s ever discontinued, I’d be sad!
briance m.
Paragould, AR
Review for: Other more...
I love this product the one i got was peppermint scented and flavored. It was very long lasting and gave a little glam to my natural makeup routine. It's pretty pricey for a lip gloss but it does look gorgeous om. The only downfall is sometimes when im moving around or the wind is blowing and my hair is down my lips will stick to it but i've yet to find a lipgloss that doesn't give me that issue
Devi R.
Boston
I'm usually not a fan of lipgloss but I got this as part of a kit from bareMinerals and was pleasantly surprised because this is not usually a brand that works well for me. The color I received was called rockstar and is actually now my go to color for days when I don't want to put on a full lip color and just want a light gloss.
Kristen R.
tunnel hill
Review for: Rock Star more...
This is a super shiney, high gloss lipgloss. I really do like it, but I’m not sure I would repurchase when I run out. It’s a bit sticky, but I guess that’s to be expected with a gloss. I like to layer it over a nude or peachy lipstick or stain. It doesn’t have a lot of pigment on its own. It smells really good, like cupcakes!
Daniela H.
I have the shade City Slicker and I had the shade Visionary. This is the only lip gloss I use. I usually prefer matte lipstick over lip gloss but this is the only lip gloss I love. It leaves this minty feeling on you lips and isn't sticky. I love the color City Slicker. Too bad idk if it's still sold :(
Arman K.
Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Is this lipgloss sticky?
tifanny t.
Is this more glossy or does it still add color?
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
What is your favorite color??