BY BAREMINERALS #69 in Lip Gloss

• I don't wear much makeup, really any at all. Some days I might pu...2 Answers
  • Is this more glossy or does it still add color?5 Answers
  • What's the best shade for pale skin?3 Answers
Kelly S.
Review for: Rebel, Free Spirit, Show Off, Maverick, Spark Plug, Rule Breaker more...
This is my go to lip gloss. I literally have these everywhere. I also ask for sets of these in minis for holidays and birthdays.

I must have 35-40 glosses. I keep about 6 or 7 shades at work, 3 in my purse, 2 in my car, a couple dozen at home, and a couple in my gym bag. I also have two in my husband’s car.

No matter what color I put on my lips in the morning, I can refresh my lips with this gloss. I add over lipstick or wear alone. He paler colors give you just a little pigment and a lot of moisture. People always ask about my lips!

Try out the mini kits to try different colors!
Becky S.
Wilmington, NC
I almost gave these 3 stars but remembered that there are more shades than the 1 I was reviewing worthy of a much higher number.
These lip glosses come in 2 sizes most of the time and a pretty wide array of shades. They are mostly pigmented really well and I haven't had one that streaked or didn't cover in 1 or 2 swipes.
These don't last long on your lips so be prepared to reapply.
Oh yeah- they have several different finishes under this one name like matte, glossy, fluttered and creamy so you can play around with them until you find the right colour and texture for you.
Katelyn B.
Longwood, FL
Review for: Other more...
I got the Gen Nude Buttercream Lipgloss by Bare Minerals in the BoxyCharm LE box. It’s amazing! At first I was iffy about the smell and the peach color but my lips look like absolute perfection in this glossy nude! I think it just became my number one. It’s a little sticky as lip glosses tend to be but it’s not too bad. And at first the applicator looks oddly shaped but it helps with application! Especially around the more difficult areas down the sides of my lips that require precise application. Love!
Taylor J.
Camas
Review for: Other more...
This is nice for lipgloss. It’s not super tacky and it smells nice. I’m not a huge fan of lipgloss. I received this as a free gift in the color A-Lister a while back. I wear it once in a while. If you like lip gloss then I would definitely try this product.
Kara S.
Temecula, CA
Review for: Stunner more...
This Bare Minerals lip gloss is amazing! It’s one of my favorites because it is long lasting and very moisturizing but not sticky. I thought this color would be too dark but it is not because it’s buildable. I recommend this product to both new makeup users and advanced users thanks to the easy to use applicator. bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie® Lip Gloss
Devi R.
Boston
I'm usually not a fan of lipgloss but I got this as part of a kit from bareMinerals and was pleasantly surprised because this is not usually a brand that works well for me. The color I received was called rockstar and is actually now my go to color for days when I don't want to put on a full lip color and just want a light gloss.
Daniela H.
I have the shade City Slicker and I had the shade Visionary. This is the only lip gloss I use. I usually prefer matte lipstick over lip gloss but this is the only lip gloss I love. It leaves this minty feeling on you lips and isn't sticky. I love the color City Slicker. Too bad idk if it's still sold :(
Jen M.
Traverse City
Review for: Show Off more...
The angled brush makes application easy.  The color is gorgeous and it feels good too.  There is a bit of a cooling sensation that it offers which is supposed to plump my lips, which I could totally use, but I don't necessarily think I see that benefit.  But, it feels good and looks good!
KC B.
Adams, TN
Review for: Rebel more...
This is my favorite lipgloss ever!!!! It gives a beautiful pink color and is minty. I keep this product with me at all times because it makes me look great. It is easy to just put on over lip balm or a complementing lipstick!
Heather L.
I loved this lip gloss - the color was spot on, it was long lasting, and it even gave a slight tingly feeling when applying it which is refreshing when your lips are chronically dry. My husband hated that aspect of it, because he would get the same feeling when kissing me.
Arman K.
Is it matte?
Gloria S.
Lipan, TX
Ive been wanting to try this product but not sure if im ready to does it work? About how long does it last though the day? Is it worth it?
Nayely D.
Is this lipgloss sticky?
tifanny t.
Is this more glossy or does it still add color?
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
What is your favorite color??