Bareminerals Marvelous Moxie bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Trio in Work ($51 Value!), Mauve, 1 ea

BY BAREMINERALS

Get a sophisticated pout with this collection of versatile lip essentials in our most flattering mauve shades. With a creamy lipliner, satiny lipstick and glistening lipgloss, all can be worn alone or layered together for multiple lip looks. The combination and occasion is up to you. Trio Includes: Marvelous Moxie® Lipliner in Thrilled Marvelous Moxie® Lipstick in Break Away Marvelous Moxie® Lipgloss in Smooth Talker Chic Makeup Pouch Benefits:

• How well does this product work? Does it leave a ...Be the first to answer!
  • I bought this for a friend. Is the lipstick in this kit worth buyin...1 Answers
  • Curious if the lipstick is moisturizing at all and how long it wear...1 Answers
PRISCILA F.
PRISCILA F.
Leominster, MA
I was looking for new lipstick but always have a hard time find something that's not too flat looking or just way too bright for the casual office setting. The Ulta salesperson originally suggested the bare minerals color, break away. Just after the quick Swype on the hand, I was in love with the color and appearance because it has a slight shimmer too it. Then she showed me this Weekend set. I tried it out first thing Monday morning for work and have worn it everyday since. great combo with different options. Just wish they offered more sets!
Lucy P.
Lucy P.
I bought this set and I am SO HAPPY with my purchase. I love BareMinerals so so much. All these products are very pigmented and look so pretty on me! I am so excited to order more products from BareMinerals.
Kendra l.
Kendra l.
Bradford, OH
I adore this lipgloss. It feels so good on my lips and is the perfect shade for my skin. I also love the little tingle it gives. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for an unsticky light gloss. Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lip Gloss in Rebel Half Size 0.07 fl.oz. 2,25ml
Angela E.
Angela E.
I have been wearing Bare Minerals for over 10 years. I have loved every product I've ever purchased. I have sensitive and acne prone skin, and since wearing BM I actually get compliments on my skin for the first time ever. This set has a great every day and dress it up or down look. You won't be sorry with this product.
Felicia G.
Felicia G.
Stockton, CA
Have I mentioned how much I love this brand? Because I just do! Marvelous moxie is a must have for anyone! The colors just last and it feels like you have nothing on at all. Trust me you won't regret this
Alexandria F.
Alexandria F.
Sacramento
Bare Minerals is a great brand. I like their foundations and brushes the best but their other make-up is not too shabby. It is good for people looking for more natural products.
Escential +.
Escential +.
I love this trio! Especially the lip gloss , it is kind of Minty so it feels very good when my lips are really chap! Good product :)
Ruth D.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
Variety of vibrant and vivid shades Moisturizing & conditioning so lips stay soft and smooth Good staying power all day long, totally love this kit 😍💞😍💞
Victoria r.
Victoria r.
Somers, CT
who has this kit? and should i get it to try out. i herd great things about this brand.
Zakyia M.
Zakyia M.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love the coordination of these colors together! Smooth talker is my all time favorite lip gloss and combined with coordinating liner and lipstick it is Fire!
Kari S.
Kari S.
N Manchester, IN
I bought this for a friend. Is the lipstick in this kit worth buying ?
member-b9dd89034
member-b9dd89034
Can anyone tell me if these are worthy to try? It looks like a good deal to steal
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Antioch, TN
Curious if the lipstick is moisturizing at all and how long it wears. any strange flavors? how easy is it to remove?
Paige G.
Paige G.
Providence, RI
How well does this product work? Does it leave a lot of chunks in your eyelashes?