BY BAREMINERALS #37 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Rashmi M.
Horsham, PA
Love this custom made to fit foundation from @bareminerals . Great for my everyday simple glam. Absolutely flawless .

The best part being my name inscribed on the bottle. It gives you medium coverage, not too sheer and not full, just about right! Looks so natural and clean! This is by far one of the best foundations I’ve laid my hands on. They match your skin tone by their app and then send you the exact shade for your skin tone. If it’s not matching yours, they take it back and give you a one that matches yours! How cool is that! A must recommendation to all the buyers out there!
FrannyG B.
Springfield , MO
Okay first off the customer service was amazing for this product. The first time I did the scan i did it with my full face on thinking it wouldn’t matter. Well it did I got matched way too dark and i thought since i got it for free to try from Influenster i would just be stuck. I emailed the bareminerals site and they sent me another code to use to try and get it right this time. So that alone impressed me. I think it’s kinda hard to match like that with your phone. But after i did it several times i finally got one that was good match. I just got it yesterday and I really like the finish. It’s a matte but not too matte. Maybe more satin ? But no shine. I did set it with powder and i noticed it was very wet after i applied it. So it might have dried down more dewy without setting it with powder. But i like the coverage. It’s def sheer to medium but it does build. I did two coats and i got a pretty good coverage. It did oxidize for me a smidge so my neck was a little more orange. But it doesn’t move like my other drugstore. And it feels so light. bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Noelle M.
Palm Springs, CA
This has been so annoying. I did exactly what the ap said to do and i git a color at the opposite end of the color spectrum. Its also fragranced so i cant even wear it if i got the right color..ive also contacted tge company for a replacement, and was treated nicely...however my reoder code isnt working, and they tried to charge me $53 for a replacement foundation. After i mentioned that the code doesnt work...they werent as nice about it anymore. And honestly this is just a lot of work for something that should have worked well to begin with. Its nice in theory...not so great in real life. If you want a perfect match id say skip this and just go to the store and get color matched in person.
Sharelle S.
Durham , NC
I was a little skeptical about trying this especially with the horrible foundation matches from the little scanner thing at Sephora. Surprisingly I got a perfect match in my foundation shade. Today I wore the foundation while I was out and about. I’m a sweater and it rather warm out today in NC, so today was a perfect day to see how long wearing it was. I didn’t put any thing on top of the foundation except a little concealer. Underneath I used the ulta matte primer and I did color correct. The high pollen count has aggravated my skin and I have dark eczema patches on my face 😫. The foundation feels really good dried down, almost a powdery like finish. Even with the primer on I creased in my smile line in about an hours time. I’m going to give the foundation the benefit of doubt since I know sometimes certain brands perform better with the primer of the same brand. I went to the BareMinerals store and got a sample of the pro primer. My assumption was correct. The foundation lasted my normal time of about 5/6 hours with out creating in my smile lines. I can say I will continue to use this through the spring. I don’t know if it’ll be s good choice for the summer months though.
Sherry Ann S.
Scranton, PA
I have to say first that I am completely impressed and satisfied with Bare Minerals customer service! I am very understanding that this app is a new technology. So of course there will always be kinks that need to be ironed out! I received my foundation pretty quick! Unfortunately the color was too light (not by too much) and a bit of a yellowish tint.

I contacted customer service and explained to them what happened! I was do bummed. They sent me a quick survey to fill out then within a day I had a new code!! They also let me keep the other bottle, which is great because I can either mix them together which looks great or use the lighter one like a concealer almost!

Now onto the product it doesn't have a yucky smell like some foundations I have tried so that is a plus! It really doesn't have much of a scent at all. I Love the fun bottle with my name on it as well as the date! This product applies wonderfully smooth. I wouldn't call it a full coverage which is good because I don't like to over do it! It has a nice consistency to it and goes on light but very good coverage! It's so natural looking! You don't need to use too much of the product (at least I don't) so it's a good value because it seems as if it will last quite some time that way!

Overall I really love this foundation! The app is so much fun to match your color! The packaging is adorable I love the personalization! Shipping is really fast and the product comes in a great protective display type package and customer service goes above and beyond! If any company and product is worthy of a 5 star it is absolutely Bare Minerals and Made 2 Fit foundation! Thank you so much influenster and Bare Minerals for sending me such a great product to Try for free! I am in love and a forever customer now!

In the photo you can see how red and blotchy my forehead is (not sure why this is new 😢) I covered half of my forehead with just one layer and it did amazing with coverage!
camerah c.
Beckley, WV
I love this but I can not say it is my perfect match. In the first photo posted I have on two different shades of foundation the one on the left is the one that was sent to me. I understand that you should go darker which is good for me in the summer but as of now it’s not my perfect match. This could be do to the fact of lighting when I proceeded with this process on the app. The picture on the left is the actual foundation. After blending and using my natural it looks great minus the slight shade difference. This product advertises perfect match and what I received I can’t agree. As far as the foundation I do love it. I think this foundation is better suited for someone like me whom has dry skin. This foundation feels weightless and it is hydrating and has what I consider medium to full coverage depending on how you build it. I absolutely recommend this product and there is a money back guarantee.
Moko M.
Brooklyn, NY
I was apprehensive about this product because I figured it would be pretty hard to match someone via phone, but I have to say I'm impressed. It was light, easy to blend so much so I couldn't tell if any was getting on my face although it clearly was. I'm sold and my face looks flawless. See for yourself
Jessica J.
Russell, KY
bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation i am super pleased to be giving this review, i recieved this #complimentary #voxbox through @influensters @bareminerals for #testing an #reviewing purposes. I loved how stegp by step easy the app was to use, not only was it fast and easy but my color came exactly a perfect match, im seriously in shock over it on how just on point they got it.
The packaging is great, loved the box it came in, the bottle has a smooth to the touch marble type feel to it, looks really good. I love how the color is named after who its for. The pump nozzle is always a plus for me.
The foundation itself is great, smell is good, it goes on easy an easy to blend. As done mentioned color was spot-on, it doesn't crease , no oil breakthrough during the 12 hour I wore it. It stayed in place the whole 12 hrs could've went longer that took off for bed.
Overall a great foundation, will be purchasing when I get low..
SynergyByDesign #.
Eastpointe, MI
I love this app. I'm really surprised no one thought of it before now, but I am glad bareMinerals has released this. Finding an accurate foundation shade is tricky; you have to know your skin tone, undertone, complexion and if you are you peachy, pink, neutral, golden or yellow? Are the veins in your wrist blueish or more green? And when you're a tad bit darker than medium complected with a golden olive skintone, finding the perfect foundation is nigh impossible without going into the hallowed makeup aisles of Sephora, Ulta or Nordstroms and having yourself matched up by a sales associate! THIS APP is a GOD send, in all honesty, because you can do it all yourself. You don't want to appear too sallow or too orangey, but rather beautifully natural and radiant. This app figures that all out for you. Therein, too, it's So Super Cool that your Shade is named after you, what more could a beauty blogger want?! I highly recommend this app. It's easy to use and way too cool. Thank you for this breakthrough; It's Genius!!!
Christina P.
I am IN LOVE with this foundation. The coverage is very good, it's super lightweight, the scent is great, it is MY EXACT TONE! It's not drying whatsoever, and that's something I appreciate. The packaging is absolutely gorgeous, the bottle is awesome (AND I LOVE THAT IT'S GOT MY NAME ON IT! 😍💜). I recommend it 100%!
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.