BY BAREMINERALS #37 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Cindy M.
The custom bottle with your name is a beautiful frosted bottle. The match made from the app was not spot on, actually a little darker but I made it work. The formula is light to medium coverage if you build it up. On me it was more of a dewy finish which I liked because I have normal to dry skin.
Emily C.
Calhoun, TN
My customer color was spot on! The color matching process was super easy! The only con of this product is it is very thick and can be hard to blend out. It is medium-full coverage and super buildable! Make sure you top it with powder because it stays “wet” on the skin.
Cynthia M.
Jamaica, NY
If you’re a full coverage person this probably isn’t for you. If you love a good light coverage/weight foundation that is buildable this is perfect for you! The finish of this is very silky and give you a nice glow. Throughout the day, I noticed that it looks a little cakey around my forehead and cheeks but that it because i have dry patches and that might not be the case for you! I also found out that is great for mixing with other foundations! As for the app, I love it! It was pretty accurate shade matching me and I love how they personalize it for you and put your name! It beats going to the store and buying two different shades just because you don’t know which one to choose! Also if your shade isn’t matched correctly bareMinerals offers a 100 percent shade match guarantee!
Nik A.
Love this foundation! I just wish it had a bit more coverage. The color matches my skin perfectly and it’s super easy to blend. I don’t feel like it’s worth the price it is tho. It seems like it should be a drugstore foundation priced at about $10-$12
Laura P.
Color match was way off. Super disappointed. I was so excited for this product but unfortunately this shade is way too dark for my complexion. This foundation also gave a super yellow undertone, which I do not have yellow under tones. I’d love to try this again, but this time with my color match.
Cassandra R.
Goshen , IN
I loved this foundation it was fortunately my correct color! I used the app to get my color match and it was really cool to see a brand using technology-to their advantage while launching a new product. I also LOVE the fact that my name was put on it, it makes it so much more fun when I wear it I feel special haha! The packaging is beautiful and the formula was pretty comfortable, it’s a medium coverage formula with a semi-matte finish. The packaging includes a pump so that’s a great advantage I love the no-mess design. Overall it’s a 5 Star foundation it lasted all day comfortably.

(I received this foundation in a vox-box complimentary from influenster and bareminerals.)

Thank you for allowing me to review this foundation influenster and bareminerals.♥️
Veronica H.
This foundation truly surprised me. I was a little skeptical about how well it would match balmy skin. To my surprise it matched PERFECT! I absolutely loved it.
Chelyce C.
Corvallis, OR
Love, love, LOVE this foundation! Matched PERFECTLY, though I'll need to get another shade for Summer. My faces feels weightless and flawless when wearing it.
Denise R.
This is the best foundation I have ever used. The color match was perfect for me and the foundation felt so lightweight. The color is everything with this foundation. I would definitely recommend this foundation!
Alexa B.
Jefferson Cty, MO
The makeup creases in my face, it didn't match the shade of my shin, and the app to match the shade is super frustrating to use and fails almost every time.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.