BY BAREMINERALS

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Jan a.
This foundation give me a natural fresh look, like fresh skin, coverage is medium but is buildable, it covers my red spots and blemishes. The finish is not mate not dewy is just perfect like fresh clean skin. My skin look so fresh and healthy I love it! I got for free here in Influenster for my review.
Marina S.
Greenfield, WI
I loved this foundation for a lighter look. I didn’t have to re touch up and my skin looked flawless wearing it all day
Samantha F.
River Vale, NJ
This has been probably THE BEST foundation that I have used in a very long. It was truly the match for my skin! I thought the app wasn’t going to work but it did! I am still using the bottle i got sparingly because I do not want it to end
Yohana A.
Purchased at: Sephora
I ordered this foundation twice and both shades didn't end up matching my skin color. It definitely has coverage and is good for normal skin since it seems very creamy. It's easy to apply since it has a pump
Cassidy B.
Madisonville, KY
It didn’t sit well on my face because I have such dry skin! However, the color matching aspect was AMAZING!
Skye T.
New York , NY
I have gotten so many compliments on my skin lately since using this foundation, which was customized to my skin tone using an app that took pictures of several areas of my skin and created -voila!- a bottle of foundation with my first name on the bottle. I'd say the level of coverage is medium; I only use a few dabs to even out my skin tone but for more problematic skin you could probably build up some thicker coverage. The shade is truly spot on, and it doesn't give me that weird, highlighted-pores or cakiness look many foundations give me. I've tried it with and without primer and it seems to work either the way. For what its worth, I was sent this full sized sample from Influenster complimentary in exchange for my HONEST review & I cannot thank Influenster enough for this one! Would recommend to all.
C. H.
I loved this foundation so much. The shade matched my skin perfectly and blended very well. Typically, foundations are too dark for me but this shade matched. I love the ingredients and quality of the product too. One possible downside for some people could be the coverage of this foundation. This foundation has a light to medium coverage so be aware of this. It lasted throughout the day and didn’t clog my pores either. This is an excellent foundation overall.
Jesyka D.
I really like the concept of this foundation but I don’t find myself reaching for it in my routine. The coverage is okay but did get patchy on me throughout the day. The color match was spot on and the app was easy to use while matching.
Nikki C.
I was really impressed by this whole concept! The hardest part of buying a foundation is finding the right color, so what is better then getting a custom color!? The actual foundation was great! Love the coverage and it lasted all day even with and without a primer! The only downside was that mine was a baby bit dark, but nothing that a lighter setting powder didn’t fix! Such a cool product and experience!
Ashleigh N.
Washington, DC
I was super skeptical of the app and my lack of makeup knowledge. But it was perfect. The made-2-fit app is really easy to use and my custom foundation color was flawless.
Erica S.
Bostic, NC
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet , MA
Heather C.
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Ciera N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I received the code in my email and I just received it at 1:01 today and it is 3:26 and I have tried to enter the code in and it didn't work .... did the 2000 people use the code that quick ???