BY BAREMINERALS #37 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Cindy M.
The custom bottle with your name is a beautiful frosted bottle. The match made from the app was not spot on, actually a little darker but I made it work. The formula is light to medium coverage if you build it up. On me it was more of a dewy finish which I liked because I have normal to dry skin.
Kristin K.
Riverdale Acres
Well this is about the foundation it's self it's more about the app for some reason none of my devices are compatible so I can't use the app at all and I have a Samsung phone and a Samsung tablet which both devices are not compatible but you don't really like that they'd need to make to where it is more compatible with more devices so this app could be used I would really really would love to try this app to find my exact match foundation.
Kayte W.
Dickson, TN
I just used the Made 2 Fit app and it was so incredibly easy!! They made the steps super easy to follow... my 16 year old sister thought it was fun!! No more foundation matching at Sephora! Love this app :)
Rebecca C.
I rated this product a 4 out of 5 because I liked that you could use the app to customize your skin shade, and I love bareminerals foundation. #contest
Tiffany D.
Inman
I'm skeptical to order it. I definitely know that my skin is NOT pink like that... I don't think the app is accurate
Kathryn P.
Phone wasn't compatible for campaign to try it. Very upset would've loved to try it out bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation would've been perfect for me
Jessica R.
I just recently reviewed this app to get my perfec5 foundation shade! Might i say that i was very happy with the process and my shade was very accurate. I love that they also go that extra step in printing your name on the bottle. That what i call great customer service!!
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
I bought this awhile back and the process of finding my perfect color was easy and quick! It basically consists of a whole lot of tapping! My foundation arrived in two weeks and although the color was great I didn’t like the formula. It covered well enough but it left a heavy feeling on my skin.
tatiana n.
Cypress, CA
This was so easy to do it on the app I hate going to the store to get my own shade but this was amazing easy and fast less than 5 min. I was done download the app bare minerals to fit make your life easy. This is a contest #influenster #loveit
Melinda B.
Sacramento, CA
Its a good concept but does not match my skin. Took too many tries to get it to even get me a match. Not a fan of this.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.