BY BAREMINERALS

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Samantha F.
River Vale, NJ
This has been probably THE BEST foundation that I have used in a very long. It was truly the match for my skin! I thought the app wasn’t going to work but it did! I am still using the bottle i got sparingly because I do not want it to end
Yohana A.
Purchased at: Sephora
I ordered this foundation twice and both shades didn't end up matching my skin color. It definitely has coverage and is good for normal skin since it seems very creamy. It's easy to apply since it has a pump
Cassidy B.
Madisonville, KY
It didn’t sit well on my face because I have such dry skin! However, the color matching aspect was AMAZING!
Andrea H.
SUMMERS, AR
Out of all the foundations I have used this one was my favorite. I didn't purchase it again because of prise wise, but I absolutely loved it. I will definitely purchase it again if I have a chance.
Jackie C.
Cranston, RI
I’m super picky about foundation and this makes my skin looks flawless. Absolute favorite. Perfect coverage, but went on very lightly. It’s also buildable, but really only need one coat. Best application with the beauty blender IMO. It also matched my skin perfectly when I was tan. I’ll certainly be color matching again now that summer is over and I’m more pale. Don’t question this purchase. You’ll love it.
Fazia A.
S Ozone Park, NY
I was really surprised at the technology for finding a perfect shade through an app and my camera but low and behold it was a perfect match. The foundation goes on very nicely and blends well (I use an It cosmetics face brush) it sets well. Not sure how it will hold up in the summer though especially since I have oily skin but it gave me a nice finish.
Karina P.
Katy , TX
Yes! I love this foundation! I was one of the lucky Influenster’s that was able to try it out! The app was very easy to use, it arrived so quickly and I loved the packaging! The foundation matched exactly my skin tone it’s so natural and light weight! I will definitely purchase in the future!
Jess K.
Staff
Purchased at: bareMinerals
I love this foundation! I’m pale but have olive skin with a lot of rosiness: if I go olive I look sickly and if I go pink I look... weird. But I used the app and I really feel like they NAILED the perfect color! The foundation feels great, lasts long, and having your name on the bottle? Very boss.
Lill O.
Holden, MA
Purchased at: bareMinerals
I really enjoyed my made-2-fit foundation! I love that it was an absolutely perfect match for my skin and had my name on it. It was medium coverage which I liked during the summertime. I would recommend it to others who struggle to find a match for their skin tone. I think it’s a little expensive but I will buy it again!
Bryn N.
Purchased at: bareMinerals
I won this from a VoxBox, and honestly, it took me forever to write a review, simply because I couldn't decide how much I liked it. I think they did a pretty darn good job of matching my skin tone (yay!! I'm ULTRA fair!). It was maybe a touch too dark, but blended extraordinarily well. I did match myself during the middle of summer, though, so that's also likely a bit why it seemed a tad dark to my eyes. My biggest issue was in the coverage. It says it's buildable to full coverage, which I disagree with. Granted, I'm used to using UD All Nighter, so I like my foundation thick (hellllo, adult acne) so this just seemed like minimal coverage to me. I've found that this works amazingly well for blending in with my UD stuff to make that look a bit more natural. Overall, would definitely recommend to someone looking for less coverage/very natural looking and/or something to blend with other foundations to lighten the load, but definitely not for someone looking for full coverage.
Erica S.
Bostic, NC
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet , MA
Heather C.
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Ciera N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I received the code in my email and I just received it at 1:01 today and it is 3:26 and I have tried to enter the code in and it didn't work .... did the 2000 people use the code that quick ???