BY BAREMINERALS

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Emily I.
Wilmington, DE
I think this foundation is pretty awesome. I love how it was custom blended to match my skin, it was easy to apply and blend and it gave my skin a healthy glow. I would say it’s a medium coverage foundation and is buildable. It looks like your skin, but healthier which I like. It’s long lasting with a primer and I would definitely recommend it!
Deanna J.
Macedonia, OH
While it was fun using the app to color match my foundation shade by tapping the camera on my skin, I’m not confident that they got the shade right. It seems a little warm and dark. Also, I’ve been using the Fenty foundation that goes on lighter and then oxidizes to a darker color so I don’t know what using a “normal” foundation is like anymore. I used the bareMinerals with Farsali Unicorn Essence as a primer and my forehead got a little slick by noon so I definitely want to try it with all my other primers to see which one it’s the most successful with. I enjoyed seeing my name printed on the bottle!
Jody W.
Billings, MT
Well to start, the app was a little of a pain to use. It kept asking me to redo the white paper part. Other than that, the bottle was shipped quickly and painlessly. However, after I received it, it was totally the wrong shade for me. It super dark and my skin is just about as pale as can be. So I’m not sure how well the app works to find your correct skin tone but it didn’t work for me. I did test the foundation out on my hand and it blended very nicely and seemed like it wouldn’t be cakey. I’ll be exchanging my shade for a lighter one soon so I can really try it out.
Nicole C.
The custom color fit my skin tone perfectly. It's easy to apply and the packaging was cute, I thought putting my name on it was a nice touch. The coverage was great I recommend this product to others. This foundation looks great just in its own with no other makeup added.
Jenna R.
Merritt Is, FL
I had really high hopes for this foundation. The packaging was adorable and so elegant looking! However, the foundation smells of paint, it was the wrong shade and it doesn't have enough coverage for my liking. I prefer a full coverage foundation and this is not at all full coverage. I received this in my voxbox in exchange for my review. All opinions are my own.
Casandra A.
Vancouver, WA
I was super skeptical about how well it would match my skin, but was pleasantly surprised how well it matched my skin tone. My skin is pretty fair and it’s very hard to find the right tone but this is absolutely perfect. It blends very well is light and very full coverage. I love it.
chang l.
I like the how blendable it is and how it was long-lasting. The foundation gave me a medium to full coverage so I didn't really need to add concealer. I find that it is lightweight and very mousey. It isn't cakey when you build it up. When I have a small amount on, it looks really natural. I did have to touch up too much throughout the day, but I did touch up the area surrounding the nose.  I wore this for about 7 hours, and it looked great for the most part. I like the idea of customizing your perfect foundation shade.
Liv P.
Tekoa, WA
Love this! It goes on so smooth and is very buildable! The only thing I didn’t like was that it wasn’t a true match to my skin tone.
Beatrice E.
Jackson, MS
First the app ordering this product was phenomenal! The foundation provided very light coverage and it was also a dewy finish! You will have to set this product for oily skin for longevity! I would recommend this product to others bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
K-Kids M.
This is an amazing foundation and an amazing match! Thank You for creating this perfect product. So smooth and sleek. Lightweight and easy to apply ! Highly recommend this foundation to anyone looking to switch it up! Game changer!
Erica S.
Bostic, NC
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet , MA
Heather C.
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Ciera N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I received the code in my email and I just received it at 1:01 today and it is 3:26 and I have tried to enter the code in and it didn't work .... did the 2000 people use the code that quick ???