BY BAREMINERALS

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...37 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Chelsey M.
Mason, OH
I did not like this product at all. It left my face feeling sticky and I couldn’t even wear the makeup for the entire day because it was so uncomfortable on my skin. I would not recommend nor would I buy again. Not unless you want to put paste on your face.
Courtney M.
Toledo, OH
I’m not a foundation wearer and to be honest this product didn’t make me want to start. I used the app to get my skin color and it didn’t work so I ended up with a product four time darker than what I am. It is light and didn’t feel cakey, but not a huge fan.
Soyla A.
Fayetteville, NC
This color would of definitely been in a better batch! It was way to dark like 4 shades darker.
Kayla W.
Crooks, SD
Purchased at: bareMinerals
I didn’t love this foundation for a couple of reasons. First of all to get matched they used a iPhone App (shoppers could also download the App to order by themselves). When I received the foundation it was way to dark and I didn’t want to take the time to go through the whole process again.
Katie M.
Reading, PA
I so badly wanted to love this foundation. Since I have tan skin its very hard to find foundation that matches my skin tone either its too dark or too light. I end up mixing all of mine together to get the right shade. Anyways when I found this app I was so excited to be able to get a perfect match for my skin tone. Turns out I was wrong. It looked alright on the screen when I got it matched but then when it came it was an entirely different story. I looked like a willy wonka worker with the foundation on. It didn't blend at all no matter how I tried to put it on and it was so orange on me that even my boyfriend laughed with me at how terrible it was on me. I am so glad I didn't buy this product and that I got it for free from Influenster or else it wouldn't be worth the price. I have reached out to the company but they haven't gotten back to me on the issue even though it says match guarentee.

Update: I had gotten ahold of the company and they gave me another code to use. This second time around I took tips from others and scanned my chest area and wrist to get a closer match since my face has different tones. I thought it worked great because the color looked perfect when scanning. The company even reached out to me and had asked to see current shades of foundation which I provided in a picture with a swatch and the name of two foundations I currently use. I just got it in the mail today and all I can say is that I am so disappointed. It is so light it is white and I am not and my pictures I sent were far from it. Needless to say if you are dark skin don't buy this you will be disappointed.
Marley W.
Hyden, KY
Sinks into pores. Not the correct shade. Takes forever to dry down. Patchy. Not satisfied with this at all.
Makayla S.
Dongola, IL
I honestly wanted to love this SO bad. I am a ginger and have extremely pale skin, and they sent me a VERY dark shade. There's no way I can use this foundation, and that's upsetting to me. I like the concept, but the result wasn't good.
monicque W.
San Antonio , TX
I dont know if it works good i haven't received mys yet. Because I have to find a phone that its capable on so I'll let you know
Viridiana M.
Laredo, TX
The app dosnt work, they send me a base that i never used because is not my shade ,also the base is not full coverage
Telizia R.
Hessmer, LA
This foundation was horrible in my opinion. It’s very heavy and I feel like if you put just the right about of foundation...it’s cakey!
Erica S.
Bostic, NC
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Ciera N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I received the code in my email and I just received it at 1:01 today and it is 3:26 and I have tried to enter the code in and it didn't work .... did the 2000 people use the code that quick ???