BY BAREMINERALS #76 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
keren a.
crowley la
I love my made 2 fit foundation. It a perfect match to my skin and doesnt make my skin look cakey at all. It is also full coverage. I love it .
Sara E.
Flint, MI
This foundation is great! It looks so beautiful on and it give a pretty glow! It's not full coverage which sucks but I still love it.
Megan B.
Thornton
I ordered this through the new BareMinerals app, where I went through the colour matching process in my own home. The app was super easy to use, with very clear instructions on how to send in an accurate image of my skin tone. I got my made to fit foundation about a week after I ordered it, and the packaging was nice, and the colour worked very well on my skin. It has a dewy finish, and is very buildable. It is a bit expensive, coming in at $50, but is honestly worth it. Using this foundation has also improved the quality of my skin; I have fewer breakouts and my skin isn’t as painfully dry as it used to be.
alyssa S.
Love it... it definitely matches I thought it was to go to be true because of how hard it was just to get the pic for the color match but I must say it was worth it.. definitely recommend perfect match...
Loxleigh O.
Woodbridge, VA
Loving this product very easy to scan so you get your perfect shade to match your skin tone. Got this threw a voxbox and fell in love!
Kathie L.
Ozark , MO
This stuff is perfectly made just for your face. It's so easy to do.... just download the app and they will formulate the perfect shade. I actually got this free from a review on the app, but I'll definitely buy another bottle when it's out.
Lisa S.
Waco
I highly recommend this to those persons that like to go for a natural look and not too much coverage I bought this and this is my go to natural look during the week very good for all types of skin and not so thick. Love it!!!
Nyssa G.
This is the best foundation ever I have tried to lines I used the app to get my perfect shade in it came in absolutely perfect it even stayed on when I cried what does that
Trista M.
This product is very long lasting! It does not end up shining at the end o f the day either. I am very impressed.
Summer W.
Nebraska City, NE
I downloaded the application. Followed the incredibly simple instructions to find my very own shade of foundation, placed my order, as soon as I received it. Used it and it was perfect. I love a very natural look and this was perfect! Very lightweight
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet , MA
Heather C.
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.