BY BAREMINERALS #20 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Lauren C.
Pineville, LA
I’m rating this two stars, because my experience with the bare minerals app has been absolutely horrible. At first, it wouldn’t even let me get past the callibration to even scan my skin. And then, once I did get everything to work, I finally used my code from Influenster to order it, and was excited to receive it, but I recieved a shade so dark, I couldn’t even use it as an contour shade, and I’m very pale, and very fair skinned. I’ve sent bare minerals many many emails and they’ve sent me a reorder code, and then the app wouldn’t work again when I tried to redo a scan so I could get the right color.
Patti C.
San Benito, TX
Ok so I received my foundation and I had to jump right to it to see if it was my shade. Yall this baby was my shade made look so natural and not umpaloompa looking. Now the cons to this is if you are oily you probably won't like it. It started separating from my nose area, and I'm looking Hella glazy not in a good way😭. I will be using this foundation just on my cheeks, chin and neck area other than that I'll be mixing in my pro matte on my T-zone or setting the crap outta my face.
Irina G.
Medley, FL
I’m so excited that I just received this amazing foundation from Bare Minerals. (1) The bottle presentation is amazing — it comes customized with your name on it. (2) It is made to perfectly match your skin tone through a series of repeated tapping steps on your skin in the bare minerals app 😍✨
Lisa B.
Way to go bareMinerals! I was extremely nervous while waiting for my foundation because I didn’t know how accurate the app would get color. Let me tell you I am so impressed. The color came out perfect and even my coworkers said it looked so natural. It has really good coverage with just using a like 3 little pumps. Now I do have to say that it does transfer rather easily so make sure to put some powder and finishing stay on with it. The bottle is really awesome to and I love how it has my name on it. It also has the date it was mixed together. I will definitely be getting more of this foundation.
Lindsey L.
Sauquoit, NY
I just received my Made-2-Fit foundation. I followed all of the steps in the app and was disappointed with the formula match. This color was was go dark for me. When I sampled the foundation it seemed very thick and heavy. Not a great feeling on the skin. It was soft after it set but left an oily suffocating feeling. The packaging was the best part I loved how they personalize each bottle. Wish this worked out for me. bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Kaleigh K.
Lansing, MI
I was very excited to try this product, but was a little disappointed when it arrived. The color was way off, it was at least three or four shades darker than my skin tone and very orange. It dried down extremely quickly and was hard to blend out because of that. It was also very obvious on my skin, it didn't look very natural. As for wear time, I have oily skin and my oils generally come through foundations after a few hours, but I had little to no oil come through after eight hours. If the color match worked, I feel like I could make the foundation work, it may just need practice and a quick hand.
Courtney B.
la cygne, KS
Okay I had to borrow someone's phone to finish this since I don't have the iPhone 6 or Samsung 8. (that's my downfall for this app) Butttt after a few failed attempts I got color matched and they sent me my foundation within a week or two. It may be the tiniest bit dark for me but that's great because spring is coming and I tan quick. As long as I blend into my skin properly it matches awesomely. It's a light medium coverage and feels like nothing's on your face. Awesome so far!
Marina C.
Gilbert, AZ
In love with this foundation after just one day!!!! The shade matches my skin perfectly, and it provides long-lasting full coverage.... All. Day. Long!!!!! It is a bit thick so maybe not for people with really oily tendencies or those who may be acne-prone, but for this combination girl it was perfect!!
Allysha Mae G.
Sun City, CA
I loved it! I was a bit skeptical about my phone being able to scan for a shade that would match me. However, it worked! It’s perfect. It has a bit of a matte finish when I powder it, and gets slightly dewy at the end of the day but I don’t look greasy! I love this and would buy it for myself!
Daiane C.
Dayton, OH
Very good brand. I received for free with my influenster app. Is matte finish in the skin and very easy to apply. The effect is really good and lightweight in my opinion. I definitely recommend it for everyone to try a nice product.bareMinerals bareSkin® Pure Brightening Serum Foundation
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.