BY BAREMINERALS #48 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
krystal h.
I love this foundation! i'm so glad I could try it. the app matched my skin tone PERFECT. correct under tones and all. I love the finish it gives me, very natural and looks like my skin but better!! it stays on well and is just all around great. definitely recommending.
Yary P.
Bronx, NY
I got this in the mail and loved it. It was exactly my color stayed on forever and had a nice finish. It’s texture was great very lightweight for combination skin. I would totally buy this again and use it daily
Liz Z.
The matching technology is pretty unique though I know it didn't work as well as it worked for me for everyone. The packaging is cute and the foundation itself provides a light-medium coverage. I like that it's personalized and acts as a nice base for makeup, but it's not my favorite foundation so I likely wouldn't pay $50 for it regularly.
Jenna W.
Reno, NV
So I have a hard time picking a rating because 1. The app is hard to use. I had to try to “calibrate” it about 30 times before it worked. 2. The shade I received was DARK. But 3. Once I told them what happened they were quick to fix the problem. I had to do a re scan but once I got my next foundation it is actually a seriously perfect match.
Vivian T.
I was not a fan of this foundations. Going into it i read reviews about how people got amazing color matches but after getting 2 foundations neither of them matched me and it was a bummer. I never really got to wear this foundation consider the color match was so off but i wish i was able to get my exact color and really try it out for real.
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
This foundation - from the app process forward has completely impressed me. As someone with skin that is a tough match, with sensitivity and also a dislike for anything heavy - this foundation is flawless. I love it’s buildable formula for lighter vs heavier coverage and breatheability. I’ve always been a skeptic of bare minerals - no more!
Alexsis F.
Cutler Bay, FL
It went on smooth and had great conversed but I didn’t like the formula, it got greasy too fast and I have dry skin. This tells me the quality isn’t that great or maybe I need to just stick to matte foundations
Jessica J.
Leawood, KS
I was very surprised that this matched my skin so well. It was so easy to go through the steps on the app to help figure out my color. Love that my name is on the bottle too. The only downside of the actual product is that it is a but thicker than I had hoped. It went on very easy, but I wish it was a bit more moisturizer consistency.
Kaitlyn M.
Midlothian, VA
This has been the silkiest foundation I have ever put on my face. For someone who never wears make up this is perfect cause it feels like you aren’t wearing a single ounce of make up. I would 100% recommend this to someone who has dry skin, as my skin gets super dry in the winter and this didn’t affect my acne or flaking any more than normal.
Katie M.
Toledo, OH
The actual formula of this foundation is good but honestly it does not match my skin. It will probably match my skin in the summer. But it’s WAY too dark for my current skin complexion.
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
Washington, DC
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.