BY BAREMINERALS #24 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Marisa H.
North Beach, MD
This product definitely matched my skin tone. It’s all done through an app which is super cool. As for the coverage it lacked so much. Such a let down because it’s a pricey foundation. They should have an option of light to full coverage. I definitely would buy this product if they up the coverage.
Emily C.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my new favorite foundation—the app matched me perfectly and I love the fact that my name is on the bottle. The coverage is the perfect medium—not too heavy but covers blemishes and imperfection. I love the dewy finish, but for others who prefer more matte could just use a finishing powder!
Samantha h.
San Diego , CA
I received this for free for testing purposes but this is my own review and my own thoughts! First the bottle is amazing it’s not just some sticker with your name on it it’s legit printed on there. The foundation feel luxurious in your hand has a nice weight it has a pump so it’s easy to get the product out. This matched my skin amazingly the app is very easy to use and the instructions are very thorough. The foundation arrived within days of me ordering. Coverage is medium but buildable. Will be purchasing again and it just makes you feel special. This is on my vanity to make sure others see it lol.
Allison P.
Fairfax, VA
This is a really cool concept - you scan your skin on an app and they make a personalized foundation for you. I do have some critiques: it might have been the lighting but my match wasn’t totally accurate. Also the foundation is a little drying so maybe not great for people with already dry skin.
Kaye M.
Crisfield, MD
I would rate it one star if I could. But I do like the formula. But the matching premise just doesn't connect. I see where they were trying to go with it but I see a lot of people getting that same dark brown shade. I scanned my shade several times without the phone case, with 5 white pieces of paper, in low light settings... I. DID. EVERYTHING. So I'm disappointed. Especially after trying twice. If it would've matched I would know how great it is. But too bad.... bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Blanca r.
N Las Vegas, NV
To be honest I was a little scared getting this foundation especially when you matching it with a phone to get your tone and not in person this foundation itself cost $49 plus shipping. I got this as a COMPLIMENTARY FREE SAMPLE to test and when I received it I feel in love with it. For myself I personally thing it was a perfect fit the foundation isn’t a full coverage foundation like I thought it would be for $49 bucks I did a thin layer foundation for a almost natural look and it did kinda well hiding my blemishes and redness without having to color correct.
Katie S.
Apple Valley, CA
I was pretty skeptical at first since the app has a few minor technical difficulties. I didn’t think the app could really get my skin tone down, but it actually 100% got the exact match for my skin tone. I will definitely purchase another foundation after my bottle from a recent contest is empty. I love it!
Liz S.
Katy, TX
I was so excited when I got informed I would be receiving this from Influenster. I did everything step by step on how the app will get my color and I would get my foundation. I finally receive the foundation and it doesn’t match at all! I was so disappointed! I’m tan with peach undertone and my foundation is beige with pink undertone. I tried it on and of course it stands out like a sore thump! I have to give it this much, the foundation stays put and really looks like skin but mine stood out due to the color! I still wore it all day in hopes it would oxidize and maybe then match my skin but it didn’t. Faulty app for the missed matched foundation.
Caroline Y.
Really cool idea but I tried twice and both times the Foundation was way to dark and orange. It felt really nice and silky. Just wish they could have gotten the color closer to my skin. If they fix the color issue I would try again
Lauren C.
Pineville, LA
I’m rating this two stars, because my experience with the bare minerals app has been absolutely horrible. At first, it wouldn’t even let me get past the callibration to even scan my skin. And then, once I did get everything to work, I finally used my code from Influenster to order it, and was excited to receive it, but I recieved a shade so dark, I couldn’t even use it as an contour shade, and I’m very pale, and very fair skinned. I’ve sent bare minerals many many emails and they’ve sent me a reorder code, and then the app wouldn’t work again when I tried to redo a scan so I could get the right color.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.