BY BAREMINERALS

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...37 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Suki S.
I love the concept that based on my skin tone and just with my iPhone I can find my perfect foundation. But the foundation didn’t match my skin perfectly, it was way darker than my skin tone which is a huge disappointment. I REALLY REALLY WISHED IT WORKED FOR ME! Besides that I love the color payoff and it makes my skin look flawless
Samantha J.
I love the soft smooth texture this gives my skin. It is definitely light coverage with a dewy feel to it. I love that I was able to get a custom color made just for me with my name on it! I usually like a full coverage foundation, but it’s perfect for summer.
Jen C.
Mebane, NC
I am in love! The Made 2 Fit (M2F) is easy to use. It walks you through step-by-step to get your perfect match. I was surprised at how good the formula felt on my combo skin. It is full, but buildable coverage that looks natural.
Alexys S.
Ramsey, MN
The innovation shade-matching technology of this foundation is GAME-CHANGING! It matched my skin tone perfectly and the coverage was medium-to-buildable. The finish was natural and skin-like. Personally, I prefer more coverage but nothing a little concealer can’t fix! If you struggle finding a foundation in your shade - TRY THIS!
glam_is_beauty _.
Detroit , MI
My Favorite foundation..!! I’m so happy (excited ) that I received this as a gift from influenster for free. It’s beautiful and amazing.. I love it fits the skin and it’s full cover
wennie s.
This product provides medium coverage. And has a dewy type finish. The shade match was perfect. I however prefer a matte finish for my very oily skin. It also could be felt on my skin throughout the day. I lost a lot of product because the pump came off when I first opened it, so it wasn't screwed tight from shipping to begin with.
Cristal K.
Hurricane, UT
If you follow all the instructions on the Made-2-Fit app you will get close to perfect match. It’s literally the same or even closer to what Sephora matched me with. It is a medium coverage that doesn’t build up much so keep that in mind! It is so close to my skin color that i am thinking of buying this again every time! Love it.
Emily R.
Valdosta, GA
The color matched perfectly. The app was fun to use and seemed very accurate. The foundation itself didn't work that well for me. I usually use the BareMinerals powder foundation and I feel like I get much more coverage with the powder than the liquid. I felt like the foundation was light and soft, but didn't have enough coverage.
Mary Jane B.
Honolulu , HI
First and foremost, I’d like to thank both influenster and bareMinerals for reaching out to me and letting me try this $49 foundation, free of cost. What I like about this product is that it features an app you can download to your smart phone that will color match your skin tone using your device’s camera. Also, when you receive your bottle of foundation, your name is engraved on to the bottle which is very cute and also very personal.

Unfortunately for myself, when I received my package, the color was extremely off.. it was about 3 shades lighter than my natural skin and only oxidized about 1 shade darker, which still came out to be 2 shades lighter than what it should have been. I’m not sure if there was a malfunction in the app or calibration, or if I did something wrong while using it?

Honestly, I have to say that I love bareMinerals so so much and I’m so sad to be giving them this bad review. When it comes to the packaging, it is totally on point! The bottle is beautiful and made out of glass which makes it luxurious and well worth the price. Also, the formula is great! It’s comes out thick but feels very light on the face and gives the appearance of natural, radiant looking skin. It isn’t cakey at all and has an amazing AMAZING finish.

However, the fact that this isn’t completely opaque or matte, I had to use a translucent powder to set it in place (only bc I have extremely oily skin). That made the product last about 6 hours before I noticed my shininess to peek through. Which overall is pretty good!

Ultimately, I think that if this had come in my actual shade, this foundation would have been perfect and a possible go to! Everything about it I like, it’s just the color was not exact.

For now, I’ll either use it as a concealer or under a colored powder rather than a translucent. Again, I am still very thankful to have tried it and appreciate bareMinerals for giving me that chance.
Kristi S.
When I first received this foundation,it appeared way too dark. But upon testing it,it turned out to be the perfect match! It has the perfect amount of coverage for me,since I personally have relatively good skin. It didn't feel cakey or heavy. It left me looking fresh faced. I love that I can have my own personal foundation shade.
Erica S.
Bostic, NC
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Ciera N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I received the code in my email and I just received it at 1:01 today and it is 3:26 and I have tried to enter the code in and it didn't work .... did the 2000 people use the code that quick ???