BY BAREMINERALS #24 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Becca C.
Newington, CT
To start, it was so cool seeing my name on the bottle! From first glance, the formula didn’t look like it was going to match my skin color but after applying, it blended in nicely! Medium coverage, surprisingly matte finish. The foundation feels super light yet hid imperfections easily! A star off because I’m still not certain it’s the right color for my skin- but it may be taking into account what may look better photographed? Not sure. It was definitely more yellow tinted than my skin is, but again once I blended it, it looked pretty normal. Definitely still an improvement on my skin when it’s au naturale!
Ali V.
Baltimore, MD
Holy Wow. This foundation is actually a perfect match for me. I usually have so much trouble finding a foundation that matches my skin tone. Seriously amazing. I'm surprised noone came up with the technology sooner, but I'm happy it was Bare Minerals since they put out amazing high quality products.
Sarah O.
San Jose , CA
I am really impressed with this foundation. It feels so light on my skin. It’s goes on with a light coverage but is buildable to medium coverage. I really like how they personalized the bottle with my name. Such a great idea. I definitely recommend this foundation. It will be perfect for summer time.
Danielle R.
Amite, LA
First of all I loved getting to try this for free thanks to Influenster. Secondly, I loved the packing with the rose gold and the fact that it had my name on the bottle, so cool. I think the app color matched to my skin tone perfectly. The only thing I wasn't a fan of was that the foundation is more of a sheer/light coverage and more dewy than I normally wear so I had to put a second layer on and add setting powder but overall I loved the product. The plus, being able to color match at home from an app on my phone was amazing instead of the hassle of trying to do that in store. Overall, It was a win for me.
lizzyb24 M.
Falls Church, VA
I received this product complimentary but my review is my honest opinion. The shade was darker than my skin which was disappointing. I did like how the bottle is labeled with my name. The foundation provides pretty good coverage but Until the color matching improves, $50 is expensive for a bottle.
Bailey R.
Pasadena, CA
I’ve been getting SO many compliments about how glowy, and beautiful my makeup has been looking ever since i started testing out this foundation. I am so honored to be chosen to try this product, and I’ve already been recommending it to all of my friends ❤️❤️❤️ IN LOVE! Thank you.
💄tara a.
yorba linda, CA
loved this foundation so much. my favorite part was using the made to fit app and coming up with the perfect shade for my skintone. My shade "tara" fits me so perfectly i will never find a color that matches me this well. the formula is buildable but not full coverage. I woud say light to medium coverage and a satin finish that doesnt look oily on the skin. i would highly recommend this foundation
Marisa H.
North Beach, MD
This product definitely matched my skin tone. It’s all done through an app which is super cool. As for the coverage it lacked so much. Such a let down because it’s a pricey foundation. They should have an option of light to full coverage. I definitely would buy this product if they up the coverage.
Betsy M.
Turbotville , PA
So I used it for the first time and was amazed. It blended well and it definitely gave my skin this look that was like amazing. It’s very lightweight, it doesn’t make your face feel weighed down. I would highly recommend it! I got it complimentary of Influenster and bareMinerals. Thank you again!!
Kaylie T.
Charleston, SC
I left off two stars because the color matching didn't work for me and I couldn't actually use the product to test it. The app is actually a pretty awesome idea, however it didn't match my color correctly 😕 I am thankful to have been able to try it, so thank you to Influenster! I did have a friend try it out that has darker skin and the formula was buildable and medium coverage. Nice and silky texture as well. It's really cool how it prints your name on the bottle! It really makes a girl feel special! Hopefully they'll work out the kinks and I can enjoy the real deal!
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.