BY BAREMINERALS

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Julianna J.
Hvre De Grace, MD
I received the bare minerals made to fit foundation for testing purposes. I love it! It is easy to apply and matches my skin perfectly because it's made for You! It is a thin foundation but it lasts all day! I hate liquid foundation usually because I get oily though our the day but this actually stay a in place!
Lauren N.
Huntersville, NC
I was excited to use this product because the app was very easy and cool to use. I also was excited by the fact that it was so personalized. I typically like a foundation that has more coverage. This one went on very light and I did not think that it gave me enough coverage. I am not sure that I would buy again which I was hoping that I would like it enough because I love the convince of it.
Lilly P.
Irving, TX
The bare to fit mineral foundation is amazing. The foundation was full coverage. I love the quality of the foundation. I love how the foundation bottle has my name on it. Although, the foundation was a very dark for my skin color. If I had the one for my skin shade I would think this foundation is amazing. I would recommend this product.
Dalia A.
Toledo, OH
At first, they sent me a shade that was way off. But, their customer service was so great they immediately sent me a code for another free shade. The new shade they sent me matched my skin PERFECTLY - you couldn't even tell I was wearing foundation. It was lightweight, yet seemed like medium-full coverage. I definitely recommend.
Brittany L.
Homestead, FL
I love the process of scanning to make sure the foundation matches exactly to your skin tone. The foundation itself is very comfortable and covers and looks flawless on the skin, as well. I’m so happy and thankful that I got to receive the product complimentary. I love it. bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Jessica M.
Raleigh, NC
First of all, the packaging it comes in is so precious! The color was a little off for me, so I’m not sure if I wasn’t using the app correctly? It blends out well, but it’s still just a tad too light! Disappointing because the whole point of the app was to correctly match you! But the formula is amazing! That’s why it gets four stars!
Tiffany c.
Brookline, MA
This foundation is delightfully creamy and blends in very well with my skin. The scent is minimal and the coverage would be medium, though it is definitely buildable. One downfall is that I noticed that this oxidized on me a bit, though not too much. Overall, a solid foundation. The app did a great job matching me with my color.
Alina E.
Philadelphia , PA
Very good foundation! I wish it has a little bit more coverage, but I like it anyways. The color match my skin tone so well!!!! I like that it has 0 smell and just comfortable to wear during the day, you might need use powder on top of it
Lauren J.
Brookhaven, MS
Honest-I didn’t think the app was going to work. After-I don’t think I can ever use anything else. This was so easy. So fun. And the product- AMAZING. It’s so lightweight and just the perfect amount of coverage. The face of disbelief after application 👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻
Rebecca H.
Chattanooga, TN
I received this foundation complimentary from Influenster. I am a huge foundation junkie so I can be quite critical. I’m not crazy about this one. It didn’t have much lasting power nor did it cover well. This is a “I’m running to the grocery” foundation. It’s definitely ideal for someone with dryer skin. I found myself to be quite oily just a few hours in.
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet , MA
Heather C.
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Ciera N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I received the code in my email and I just received it at 1:01 today and it is 3:26 and I have tried to enter the code in and it didn't work .... did the 2000 people use the code that quick ???