BY BAREMINERALS #37 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
I was extremely shocked when I received my bottle and it actually matched my skin tone. I was super nervous!! But it looks fabulous and I love it!! It’s super light weight and provides flawless coverage! I definitely recommend it!!
Heather C.
Lebanon, TN
I loved the idea of personalized skin matching, but unfortunately it was a little too dark for me when I revived it. I did love how blend-able it was, but I would have liked a little more coverage!! Overall though, I’ve enjoyed it.
Samantha S.
Love this foundation. While it isn’t full coverage it is lightweight and perfectly matches my skin tone. The app was difficult to use at first but the process was easy to get through and then about a week later the product arrived!
Theresa M.
Paramount , CA
The color was perfect and it is very easy to apply. The bottle is so cute! It’s a great foundation but I do get more oily than I would like after a while. I find it applies better with a foundation brush than with a Beaty Blender.
Mildred F.
Orlando, FL
I love bareminerals foundation just for me. The color is perfect and it apples so well. I ready don’t like to wear foundation because it makes me feel so heavy. But bareminerals feel so light and my skin feels breathable. Just perfect
Topaz S.
Parma, OH
I never thought an app could determine my skin tone so well! It was a perfect match and the product itself is amazing, the coverage isn’t too heavy ..it’s it a bit light but you can build it up and it’s gives you a very even looking skin tone. And I just love how it has your name on the bottle!

I received this complimentary from Influenster for reviewing purposes
Nieves G.
I like this foundation. It’s light weight but buildable. I was honesty surprised how great the app for custom foundation really captured my color right. When I was done making the foundation I thought I was going to get the wrong color sent bc I swear to you not it look so pink I thought it was going to look like a blush but when I received it was my actual color. I am satisfied the only down fall is that it’s kinda pricey but it’s not too price for being such a light weight foundation. But other than that I loved everything about it.
Sarah S.
Overall I am beyond thrilled to have this foundation! I got it completely free from infouenster, but I do feel either I am used to buying my foundation a little darker than my skin or the foundation case out a little light. It’s prob the first. It feels great on your skin, has good coverage and a great little pump which makes it so easy to apply. Works best for me with a beauty blender. I will be re ordering another this summer when my tone gets a tad darker!
Erika G.
Union, NJ
So I received my free bare mineral custom foundation and I absolutely love it. The coverage is amazing and the color was on point. I love the fact the I got something for my skin color without having to worry if it's the right shade. And it has my name on it so freaking cool . I love that it's not so heavy. I definitely recommend using the app to find your shade
Hailey P.
Jonesboro, AR
Okay at first I was a little skeptical when I got my shade back and it looked soooo dark! I got it in the mail today and it matches absolutely perfectly! It has great coverage too! So happy with my outcome! bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.