BY BAREMINERALS

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Gabriela G.
El Cerrito, CA
I had a huge expectation since the product is made by @bareMinerals and it didn't disappointme. This foundation actually matches my skin color as it was stated "Made2Fit". It is not oily which is perfect. Good coverage. My name on the bottle is a plus that make me believe every formula is customized just for you and that they actually take the time to make it special for every unique skin tone. PRO tip: I use a prime and a concealer previous to the foundation so I can obtain a better result in the coverage and long-lasting make up.
Danielle C.
San Francisco, CA
I am really satisfied with this foundation! It is very lightweight, which is wonderful for all day wear. The color match was also spot on! I was skeptical about that part, but they really came through with a perfect match. It feels so nice on my skin; application is easy as well. I would definitely buy a refill of this when mine runs out!
Mabel. 💄.
This review would have been better if the foundation was a good match. My foundation was WAY too yellow. Almost green. My skin is a warm tone so I’m not sure what happened there. The foundation formula itself was actually nice. It blended well and looked more natural. Cling to a dry patch but it’s so much better than my normal foundation.
Emily G.
Greenville, IL
The shade that I received was not exactly my shade, but it wasn’t too ridiculous. I mix it with my other foundation (Maybelline) and it helps to even out the skin tone. Just by itself however, the coverage is about medium with a little more on the light side but it looks good on the skin and is great for those who have natural and probably more clear skin.
Skyler S.
Hattiesburg, MS
I thought the whole matching process for this foundation was really neat! That being said my color was slightly off, but I think it will match better after I get a little sun. I seems like a very sheer foundation from the couple times I have used it. Definitely an everyday formula, but not so much if you like a full face for a night out.
Julianna J.
Hvre De Grace, MD
I received the bare minerals made to fit foundation for testing purposes. I love it! It is easy to apply and matches my skin perfectly because it's made for You! It is a thin foundation but it lasts all day! I hate liquid foundation usually because I get oily though our the day but this actually stay a in place!
Lauren N.
Huntersville, NC
I was excited to use this product because the app was very easy and cool to use. I also was excited by the fact that it was so personalized. I typically like a foundation that has more coverage. This one went on very light and I did not think that it gave me enough coverage. I am not sure that I would buy again which I was hoping that I would like it enough because I love the convince of it.
Lilly P.
Irving, TX
The bare to fit mineral foundation is amazing. The foundation was full coverage. I love the quality of the foundation. I love how the foundation bottle has my name on it. Although, the foundation was a very dark for my skin color. If I had the one for my skin shade I would think this foundation is amazing. I would recommend this product.
Dalia A.
Toledo, OH
At first, they sent me a shade that was way off. But, their customer service was so great they immediately sent me a code for another free shade. The new shade they sent me matched my skin PERFECTLY - you couldn't even tell I was wearing foundation. It was lightweight, yet seemed like medium-full coverage. I definitely recommend.
Alina E.
Philadelphia , PA
Very good foundation! I wish it has a little bit more coverage, but I like it anyways. The color match my skin tone so well!!!! I like that it has 0 smell and just comfortable to wear during the day, you might need use powder on top of it
Erica S.
Bostic, NC
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet , MA
Heather C.
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Ciera N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I received the code in my email and I just received it at 1:01 today and it is 3:26 and I have tried to enter the code in and it didn't work .... did the 2000 people use the code that quick ???