BY BAREMINERALS #48 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Alyssa T.
Red hill, PA
This foundation is a good lightweight foundation, it doesn’t cover up much. I prefer more coverage than this provides if I’m going to be using a foundation vs. B.B. cream. The app takes pictures of your skin in different areas to match your color and overall I think it did a good job. My skin is naturally very red so this foundation came out a little lighter than I usually would pick but I wouldn’t say it doesn’t match. It’s a cool way to get foundation custom matched though.
Katelyn V.
Los Angeles, CA
I was really excited for this to come in the mail and tried it on the following day. I noticed that it made my face too shiny/dewy and I wasn’t that thrilled with the thickness of the foundation. I felt like it was kind of caked on. I was really impressed though on how they got the correct shade, that part is pretty cool. Would I use it again? Probably not
Brianna S.
Overall this product is great, I have very sensitive skin and this product has caused me no issues. The coverage is exactly what I was looking for, natural and not too heavy. Unfortunately, when using the app the product I received is slightly too light for my skin. I still use this foundation but I also use a bronzer to make the color a bit more accurate.
Dana W.
Colfax, LA
I love the concept of this. However my foundation did not match me. The coverage was pretty much non existent and mine applied very blotchy (which was very noticeable since it didn’t match) i see that many people have gotten their exact match which is awesome and it is cool that they do put your name on the bottle. I definitely don’t think it’s worth $50
Alyssa P.
Lancaster, PA
This foundation is amazing if you are looking for a good day to day look! The foundation is very light coverage which helps when you want some coverage but not a full coverage look. However, for me the coverage is too light and I find I need to wear 2-3 layers to get enough of a light coverage. The formulation is amazing and does not irritate my sensitive skin at all! The whole concept is amazing, so with a few tweaks this could be an amazing product for anyone wanting a go to light coverage foundation!
Rikki W.
Guthrie, OK
I’ve had a great experience with this product. The application worked fine, once you figure it out. When I received it in the mail, the packaging was so extra but I literally loved everything about it. Upon applying the product, it matched my skin so well and had the greatest coverage for a full day! The only thing that’s deterring me again is the price.
Katrine L.
Richmond, VA
I LOVE my new foundation from bare minerals. The app color matching technology is so cool, and while I was a little skeptical it is actually a perfect match!
The formula isn’t completely full coverage, but it leaves a natural finish that I feel comfortable using on a regular day basis.
Also, extra points for not breaking me out or making my skin drier!!
Brittany W.
Loganville, GA
I never thought I could love a foundation I like I love this Foundation. I got my color match through the app, and it is spot-on! The coverage is fantastic, it doesn't feel heavy or cakey on my face, and it Blends great. This will be my new go-to Foundation, probably forever.
Celeste K.
Jackson , TN
I received this foundation from Influenster free for trying out the app. I would just like to say this was the fastest package to ever be sent to me. Came from LA to Tennessee in 2 days. The foundation itself is very light weight and Comfortable on the skin. The color matches perfect with my skin so I’m pretty impressed with the app as well. I highly recommend
Thalia Q.
Odessa, TX
This foundation was complimentary. The shade was a bit darker for me but it worked out because most shades lighten on me after I set them with setting powder. I was extremely dewy but my skin is super dry in the winter so this would be a foundation that I would only use in the winter. It blends great. Gave it a 4 Star due to the wrong shade I was given.
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
Washington, DC
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.