BY BAREMINERALS #19 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Samantina Z.
Elmhurst, NY
I finally received my foundation. I applied it on my arm it seems like it’s the perfect match for my complexion and i cannot wait to start wearing it. I think it’s the best way to find your perfect match. I highly recommend it to others.
Krizia V.
Edinburg, TX
I'm seriously impressed! THE COLOR MATCHED MY SKIN PERFECTLY!!!! I honestly had so many doubts of the app being able to get the right color. The app is easy to use and gives you step by step instructions to get the right match. And the bottle even has your name!!! Best of all: it stays put all day!
Kristen P.
Greenville, SC
I don’t wear foundation and haven’t since middle school but I decided since I got this for free too try it out. I didn’t try it on my face but I tried it on a large lion tattoo that I have on my arm. I was very surprised. With just a small amount of product and that’s all, I got a pretty good coverage.
Brina H.
Toledo, OH
I received the bareMinerals made2fit fresh faced liquid foundation. Typically I only use the powered version from bareMinerals but it looks just as light as the powder and not cakes at all! It has a matte Finnish and I totally recommend to others! Definitely will be ordering a bottle for my mother soon!
Victoria W.
Vancouver, WA
I was a little nervous cause it kinda looked lighter than my skin tone in the bottle. But i was super excited to try it. I’ve had it on for a few hours now with a full face of makeup on. I really like how it blended into my skin. All my other products blended nicely on top. Except my concealer. But once i put setting powder on, it was great. It gives you a full coverage look without needing a ton of makeup. I really like the feel of it. It’s amazing to have something matched exactly to my skin.
Venessa M.
New Rochelle, ['', '', '']
How cool is this foundation!! I love how the app scans your face and is able to get a color so close to your completion. It’s light coverage but does a good job making your skin tone even and hide any blemishes. I recommend this product!
Diana R.
This app was pretty cool. I did mine outside in sunlight and I feel like it did a better job than in my home. When I swatched it the undertone was too pink but once I applied it on my face it worked. I like the minimal coverage but I also like that it gives my skin a healthy look. It's kind of like a bb/cc cream. I'm enjoying this product. If I need a fuller coverage I just use some concealer and I'm set. Thanks for the chance to try this for free. I'm definitely satisfied and would repurchase.
Monica R.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I have to say I am very surprised by the color match of this foundation. It’s super light weight and easy to blend out. Only wore for 30 minutes to run some errands so not too sure if it’s a long lasting foundation. Overall not the worst foundation out on the market
#free #complimentary #bareminerals
Batoul E.
Dearborn Hts, MI
This foundation and app were amazing. I have never found a perfect foundation that matched my skin tone more than this foundation. i just found it so cool how through an app i was able to get my shade perfectly matched. I would definitely  recommend this product to others and already have.
Nikki Q.
Elkhart , IN
This foundation is amazing. The color was a perfect match that I can’t find just anywhere. With having combination skin it didn’t leave me too oily or dry. I wish the price were a little less but I’ve learned you get what you pay for and I’d rather have a good quality foundation than save a few dollars.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.