BY BAREMINERALS #48 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
Hello girls! I got my custom base that sent me #bareMinerals through #Influenster totally free !!! It's very cool but for my skin tone is very light 😐 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️ @influenster #free #contest #bareminerals @bareminerals #madeforme #made2fit #voxbox #influenstervoxbox #Made2Fit #BMxM2F #contest #complimentary @bareMinerals @Influenster
Holli J.
Vestavia, AL
Amazing! The best foundation I’ve ever had and goes on really smooth. The color ended up being darker than I thought but nothing s bit of powder can’t correct. I would definitely recommend!
hanna l.
Brighton, MA
The formula feels so smooth and has a nice, mild smell. Unfortunately the shade was far too dark with yellow undertones for my pale, pink undertone skin. In most foundations, I wear the lightest neutral shade, and this was a much closer match for my friend who had medium olive skin. I just tried it on my hand and it immediately gave me a rash. Debating if I will even try the formula on my face if they are able to send me a better shade.
Caryn C.
Edinburg, TX
I love the packaging!! Its luxurious and I love that my name was on the bottle. Although the shade was a little dark for me, I mix it with a lighter shade and I love it. I do t mix a lot of the other foundation so that I can get the feel of the formula and its creamy and gives me full coverage without it looking cakey or heavy. I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a satin to full coverage with the feel of barely having makeup on!
Jennifer R.
Beaverton, OR
The foundation applies on nicely with a regular brush and is medium coverage. I’d say it’s overall a decent foundation, just wasn’t best for my oily skin. The biggest issue I had with it though was that the color didn’t match well for me. My face never tans and it matched to my face instead of the rest of my body. Other people may not have this issue though.
Asmita A.
I loved my foundation! It was my perfect shade, and I love the fact that my name is on it! It feels super lightweight, and it is light coverage, so its more of a natural looking foundation. The only thing I disliked was that it was a little sticky, but other than that, I love it!
Alisa B.
rockville, MD
I think i would’ve liked this foundation more if they send me the right shade. It’s about 4-5 shades lighter than my skin tone and i tried using the app more than once :( the consistency however is very light and comfortable which is a plus! And i loved that they personalized it
Claudia V.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
It was fun until I got my foundation and it was like 5 tones darker than me. Then the company said they where sending me another one for no cost. But then I received a message saying My tone wasn't registered to try again. But I didn't read the message until a week after. So I re did it and it's been 3 days and I'm still waiting on a respond. So idk how to review the product.
Tiffani F.
Flat rock, MI
I loved this whole experience. It was easy and the match was perfect. It did take a little while to show up but I guess that’s to be expected when they are customizing something for you. The foundation is good, it does the job and I would recommend this to everyone, especially people just starting out in makeup and not knowing what their perfect shade is
Dominika Q.
I have to say OMG!!I love it! First I was kind of skeptical about the matching color through the app., but when I received the product I was in love. The color completely match my skin complexion. It’s unbelievable. As well I am astonish how well it blend and how nice coverage it has. I love this product and giving nick thumps up! Definitely a must try people. 💕.
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
Washington, DC
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.