BY BAREMINERALS #29 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Veronica S.
I was able to receive this as a free sample from using the app. I really liked this foundation. It went on easily and blended nicely. It also felt super hydrating. The only reason for 3 stars is because the shade was not correct. It was too dark and had an orange tint. The company is great and letting me try again at getting the perfect match. Hopefully my next one matches better.
rosie r.
Pacoima , CA
My first time trying a liquid foundation from bareminerals and I love it. It is easy to apply. I have oily and sensitive skin and this foundation has worked well with my skin so far. It is light weight which makes it perfect for everyday use. The coverage is sheer to medium. This foundation was matched to my skin tone using their app and the bottle comes customized with my name on it. I would definitely recommend this product. I received this product free to try and customized by using the bareminerals Made-2-Fit app
Marina S.
This personalized aspect is amazing - this shade really did match my skin. I also love how the bottle has my name on it! The foundation is very dewy (unlike the BarePro which is very matte). It’s better for my dry skin, but I definitely used a powder to set it down. It was medium coverage and lasted all day.
Shakira p.
I really Loved The Bare Minerals Made-2-fit foundation. I received this foundation free from influenster for testing purposes only, The Only Real Issue That I Had With The Foundation was it really didn’t Match my skin tone it was a little too greenish on my skin, but I loved everything else about it, the flawless finish it made my skin looked, very good coverage, the formula was just soo smooth and thick.
Angie I.
My name on a foundation bottle how cool?! bareminerals made 2 fit app helps you create the perfect foundation based on your skin tones. I love the overall formula & how smooth this foundation went on but it wasn’t the right match for my normal skin tone but this will definitely be my go to for my summer tan.
Becky F.
Cleveland, OH
This foundation came to me and did not match my skintone whatsoever. This is definitely two shades too dark for me. However the finish of it is absolutely stunning which makes me want to exchange it in hopes I can get a better shade match!
Lauren H.
The app & packaging were super amazing but the product itself was a little disappointing. I usually use the bareminerals powders as my foundation and their coverage is great, and the shade they matched me with in Sephora has been perfect! With this product however the coverage was so minimal it was ineffective. In addition to this, the pigment looked like it perfectly matched my skin in natural light but indoors/in pictures I looked like a ghost! If you're looking for super light coverage, I would recommend it for sure, but if you're like me and like a little bit more medium/full coverage, this isn't the product for you!
Zanaba H.
Pompano beach, FL
Okay so I have the Google pixel phone and the app doesn't work for it. So please update that.. I used my friends iPhone and to get my skin color was pretty easy.. the good. I thought it was a perfect match. It's long lasting and feels very light on my face. I do recommend. But with a coupon it's expensive.
Jessica H.
Sykesville, MD
I was so excited to try this foundation!  Once I saw the picture on the app of what the foundation shade was going to look like, I thought it was going to be a perfect match.  When it arrived in the mail, I opened it and immediately swatched it on my hand.  It was way to dark.  Then I hoped that it would come out differently on my face.  It did not. I looked like I had gotten the worst spray tan ever...I'm glad I just tried a little and was able to take it off and use my normal foundation.  All in all, great concept, terrible outcome!  Needs work if BareMinerals wants success with this.
Julie P.
Streetsboro, OH
I AM OBSESSED WITH THIS FOUNDATION!!! After just one day I knew I would be reaching for this foundation every day! I have a pale skin tone and have always struggled with finding the perfect foundation shade. Not only is the shade a perfect match, but the formula is incredible! I cannot put this stuff down!
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.