BY BAREMINERALS

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Andrea C.
Canyon, TX
The personalized bottle is really cool. The process of getting your custom shade is very innovative. The color matched me just fine. The coverage is light to medium coverage. It has this weird smell to it the foundation tingled my face. It has a nice dewy finish however it is not very long lasting. This foundation easily rubbed, smeared and separated.
Rachel W.
I AM OBSESSED WITH THIS PRODUCT. I was shocked by how much I liked this product. Made to fit definitely made me want to always buy from them for all my makeup needs. It was so worth it and I will definitely be recommending this product to everyone I know. The color matched my skin perfectly and I loved the personalized touch. This is a very unique product!
Brittany B.
Yorktown Hts, NY
I hate this foundation. I had such high expectations because the color matching process was so cool and the match was actually perfect. But as for the formula, it is so light coverage it doesn't cover anything. Both times I used it I had to grab another foundation and layer it on top. I wish the formula was better because the shade match was perfect.
Mary A.
Berea, KY
I got a bottle for free through Influenster. First of all the color matched perfectly, coverage was pretty average, went on silky feeling. I felt like it made my skin feel a little more oily than normal but overall was very pretty on
Sarah D.
Seattle, WA
The formula of this foundation is great but it was a little dark unfortunately. I still wore it but when I got in the car my face was definitely a shade darker than my neck. I think this foundation will work for me with a tan, it’s not that far off but I was really hoping for a better color match!

With that said it was long wearing, silky smooth and had nice medium coverage.
Aneisa A.
Staten Island , NY
I’m so disappointed that my foundation was way too dark for my skin tone. I followed all of the instruction on the app so I’m not sure what went wrong. I was really looking forward to trying this as I use other bareMinerals products and it’s a perfect color match! Wahhhhh
Rose C.
Murfreesboro, TN
This foundation is a perfect match. It is usually hard to find my skin tone because I have very yellow/olive undertone but am also very pale. This matches perfectly and is a great medium coverage for my skin. This has just enough to even up my skin and give it a dewy finish. The formula feels light on my skin and smells great. Would purchase again!!
Lorena S.
Waukegan, IL
I love this foundation. I got so excited when i got it on my mail. The thing that i love the most is that you get your exact color match. It’s easy to apply. I have combination skin and I didn’t get oily at all. Once i finish my foundation I’m definitely purchasing another one. I definitely recommend this foundation. Thank you Influenster for the oppressor to try this foundation.
Jacquelyn S.
Bel air , MD
I’m in love with this foundation. I have combination skin, it didn’t make me any more oily or cling to my dry patches. It goes on super flawlessly as well. I’d say it’s medium coverage
Maggie M.
Sacramento, CA
I was so excited to receive this foundation however I searched it and it was 5 shades too dark for me. I’m not sure how that happened using the light technology on the app but I’m unable to wear this foundation. I’m looking to find a foundation lightener so I can try this out,I was so sad and disappointed that that foundation was not made to fit me
Erica S.
Bostic, NC
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Ciera N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I received the code in my email and I just received it at 1:01 today and it is 3:26 and I have tried to enter the code in and it didn't work .... did the 2000 people use the code that quick ???