BY BAREMINERALS #29 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
T Y.
Christiansbrg, VA
I am in love with this foundation! It not only matches my skin tone, but it is super lightweight, matte finish and lasts all day long! I also think it’s super cute that your name is on the bottle! I would highly recommend to all makeup gurus!
Chandreya D.
When i first received it i thought it was too dark but upon putting it on i was sooooo excited to see how well it blended with my skin tone and how it seemed to diffuse into the skin! I love bare minerals products and this customized foundation is a God send! I will definitely purchase my bottle when i run out
Dayana V.
I’m currently obsessed with this foundation! The fact that you can now find a perfect match by just using your phone is amazing! It did take me two tries to find my perfect shade but that was partially my fault, I didn’t follow direction. Their customer service was amazing and replied within 24 hours and sent me the other one free of charge. This foundation is so light weight but for whatever reason it leaves me with a flawless finish. I’ll say it’s a semi matte foundation but now drying at all. I feel like I’m not even wearing anything! The only thing I will say that might steer people away from purchasing this is the price, it’s around $54 😩
Kayla N.
Coventry, RI
I received this product complimentary from influenster to test out! ok so the app gave me no problem like all of the complaints being made. HOWEVER, when i got this foundation in the mail even with no complications with scanning my skin using the app it was not even a close match. I followed all instructions and it came in about 4 shades too dark. but i figured i would give the formula a try. it is hydrating for my dry skin but there’s NO coverage for my redness. I mean I guess the coverage is a preference. The packaging was adorable and loved my name on it but this product didn’t exactly work for me or what i like in a foundation
Rebecca G.
The color match on this product was spot on! I was very impressed! I admit, however, that the coverage is very light, which is not necessarily perfect for me, but it definitely stays all day without any problem! I have to use it alongside a heavier concealer, however, to make this foundation work for me.
Dulce S.
Pico rivera, CA
It the perfect foundation for a no makeup makeup look personally I didn’t like it it was like water so it didn’t look nice on my skin and it was a bit too light I think it the product were a little thicker and if it gave a matte look I would of loved it but it didn’t it wasn’t so bad it just wasn’t to my type
Ronnie T.
Lafayette , LA
I loved the personalization of the bottle and the color of the foundation. The color match was perfect. The app was easy to use and each step was thoroughly explained on how to work the app. The foundation is a light-medium coverage and is perfect for light days where I don’t want a heavy face. 10/10 from me.
BrownSkinBeautiful! J.
I have NEVER found a product that matches my skin tone as well as this does. I think I have found “the one” in this foundation. I don’t need full coverage but as a woman of color with a darker skin tone but also yellow golden undertones it’s nearly impossible to find a good match. I am OVER THE MOON right now.
Veronica S.
I was able to receive this as a free sample from using the app. I really liked this foundation. It went on easily and blended nicely. It also felt super hydrating. The only reason for 3 stars is because the shade was not correct. It was too dark and had an orange tint. The company is great and letting me try again at getting the perfect match. Hopefully my next one matches better.
Saron A.
Lawrenceville , GA
OMG, i got this for free from Influenster and I can’t tell you How excited I was, especially because they customized the bottle for me personally and the best part was my name was printed on the bottle!!!!! I loved I️t already. I️t works amazing and is matted, I️m just sad because I don’t know what i will do when I run out of this bottle !
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.