BY BAREMINERALS #29 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Maggie P.
Mobile, AL
I am blown away by this foundation. To be honest, I was a little hesitant about matching my foundation and I didn’t think it could possibly be that accurate. I was completely wrong. This foundation is the EXACT color of my skin. Plus, the formula is INCREDIBLE. It’s so smooth and not cakey at all. It’s almost the consistency of a B.B. cream. Nice and light but appropriate coverage. I’ve found my new foundation. I will definitely be purchasing it again! bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
Hello girls! I got my custom base that sent me #bareMinerals through #Influenster totally free !!! It's very cool but for my skin tone is very light 😐 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️ @influenster #free #contest #bareminerals @bareminerals #madeforme #made2fit #voxbox #influenstervoxbox #Made2Fit #BMxM2F #contest #complimentary @bareMinerals @Influenster
Al B.
I love the idea of getting a customized foundation matching my skin tone. I like the matte finish and it lasts through the day. Also, i love my name on the bottle. I feel grateful to Influenster for introducing the product to me.. :)bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Virginia N.
I love this foundation. It matched my skin tone perfectly! It is very buildable so I can use it with one layer, which would be similar to a BB cream or I can put on multiple layers to get a full coverage effect! I’d suggest either wearing bronzer or a tan while using the app if you want a perfect or darker shade!
Jennifer L.
Somerville, MA
My first order had the foundation color super off - it was too orange to use. However, bareminerals customer service was great and helped me get a new order going. It's super important to follow the directions exactly & lighting is a huge factor. I just did my second order and I'm excited to see the results
Samantha T.
I'm quite impressed with the Bare Minerals Made2Fit foundation. It was EXACT on my shade! Now, I highly recommend using a primer with this because it does settle into every little bit of your face. However, it goes on easily and smooth, and has a good medium coverage. Perfect for everyday use. Highly recommend.
Danielle B.
Bristol, RI
First of all, the MADE-2-FIT app is pretty good, but it could be improved. I felt like I had to repeat steps over and over before it would move to the next step. Once I received my custom foundation, I was impressed with the packaging and loved that it has my name on the bottle. I could tell immediately the shade was about 3-5 shades too dark for me, so I contacted customer service to see if I could do a new scan and reorder. I thought maybe because I do tend to have some redness on my face that it could’ve been the cause of this, so with the new scan, I mostly scanned areas of my neck. I was still skeptical, but when my new foundation came in, I was blown away by how perfect the match was! This never happens because I have super fair skin and I can never find a foundation with the right undertones. It blends perfectly into my skin and because of that, my face looks flawless and natural! To me it is more of a light/medium coverage which I like because I usually use a more full coverage foundation that often feels a bit heavy. This foundation will be perfect for summer when I need less coverage and I definitely see myself reordering! Very impressed!
Danielle W.
Unfortunately very disappointed :( when I revived my product it was no where close to my skin color. Was way too dark. I did all the steps appropriately so unsure why it was too dark. I am hoping when it starts being summer that when I am not so pale from winter that it will work. A shame to not be able to use it!
αмвєя 👑.
Austin, TX
I’m giving this product a three because I love the formula but the match was much too dark for my skin tone. I didn’t do anything wrong according to the directions but it still came out wrong. I really wish this would have worked out because the formula and coverage is fantastic! Okay the plus side I can use this for when I get tan. I also do appreciate the custom feel with my name on the bottle. What’s better than a custom foundation?
Sarah W.
Buffalo, NY
I love the customized bottle with my name on it. The coverage is definitely a full coverage on this product, goes on smooth and blends pretty well. It is definitely on the heavier side but not too much that it feels cakey. Would recommend to a friend.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.