BY BAREMINERALS

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Caryn C.
Edinburg, TX
I love the packaging!! Its luxurious and I love that my name was on the bottle. Although the shade was a little dark for me, I mix it with a lighter shade and I love it. I do t mix a lot of the other foundation so that I can get the feel of the formula and its creamy and gives me full coverage without it looking cakey or heavy. I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a satin to full coverage with the feel of barely having makeup on!
Jennifer R.
Waco, TX
The foundation applies on nicely with a regular brush and is medium coverage. I’d say it’s overall a decent foundation, just wasn’t best for my oily skin. The biggest issue I had with it though was that the color didn’t match well for me. My face never tans and it matched to my face instead of the rest of my body. Other people may not have this issue though.
Asmita A.
I loved my foundation! It was my perfect shade, and I love the fact that my name is on it! It feels super lightweight, and it is light coverage, so its more of a natural looking foundation. The only thing I disliked was that it was a little sticky, but other than that, I love it!
Dana W.
Pineville, LA
I love the concept of this. However my foundation did not match me. The coverage was pretty much non existent and mine applied very blotchy (which was very noticeable since it didn’t match) i see that many people have gotten their exact match which is awesome and it is cool that they do put your name on the bottle. I definitely don’t think it’s worth $50
Claudia V.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
It was fun until I got my foundation and it was like 5 tones darker than me. Then the company said they where sending me another one for no cost. But then I received a message saying My tone wasn't registered to try again. But I didn't read the message until a week after. So I re did it and it's been 3 days and I'm still waiting on a respond. So idk how to review the product.
Tiffani F.
Flat rock, MI
I loved this whole experience. It was easy and the match was perfect. It did take a little while to show up but I guess that’s to be expected when they are customizing something for you. The foundation is good, it does the job and I would recommend this to everyone, especially people just starting out in makeup and not knowing what their perfect shade is
Dominika Q.
I have to say OMG!!I love it! First I was kind of skeptical about the matching color through the app., but when I received the product I was in love. The color completely match my skin complexion. It’s unbelievable. As well I am astonish how well it blend and how nice coverage it has. I love this product and giving nick thumps up! Definitely a must try people. 💕.
Alisa B.
Rockville , MD
I think i would’ve liked this foundation more if they send me the right shade. It’s about 4-5 shades lighter than my skin tone and i tried using the app more than once :( the consistency however is very light and comfortable which is a plus! And i loved that they personalized it
Rikki W.
Guthrie, OK
I’ve had a great experience with this product. The application worked fine, once you figure it out. When I received it in the mail, the packaging was so extra but I literally loved everything about it. Upon applying the product, it matched my skin so well and had the greatest coverage for a full day! The only thing that’s deterring me again is the price.
Alyssa T.
Red hill, PA
This foundation is a good lightweight foundation, it doesn’t cover up much. I prefer more coverage than this provides if I’m going to be using a foundation vs. B.B. cream. The app takes pictures of your skin in different areas to match your color and overall I think it did a good job. My skin is naturally very red so this foundation came out a little lighter than I usually would pick but I wouldn’t say it doesn’t match. It’s a cool way to get foundation custom matched though.
Erica S.
Bostic, NC
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet , MA
Heather C.
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Ciera N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I received the code in my email and I just received it at 1:01 today and it is 3:26 and I have tried to enter the code in and it didn't work .... did the 2000 people use the code that quick ???