BY BAREMINERALS

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...37 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Kayleigh A.
Overall not a fan of the foundation. I have very fair skin and the foundation they sent me that was supposed to match my skin was very off. It was too dark and way too yellow on my skin. Being that the main part of the product is it being perfectly color matched it really missed the mark. Overall, I liked the consistency and it went well with me combination skin from my tests around the house. Maybe this works well for other people, but I don't see the point of the product or think it should be as expensive as it is when it doesn't do anything special for your skin or have special ingredients. I will say that the packaging is excellent and feels very high end, but overall I wouldn't recommend. I received this product from influester for reviewing purposes.
Janet C.
Fresno, CA
I received my first bottle of the custom BareMinerals made-2-fit foundation on January 29, 2018. Unfortunately, it was a bit too dark. The foundation was really smooth and good coverage but it was too dark. I got in communication with customer service through email and I received a response really quick. The person that helped me was super nice and patient with me. I was offered a code to reorder my foundation. After trying the app a couple more times to try and get the best result, I reordered my foundation. I received the second foundation on February 12th, 2018. It was still a little dark for my skin. I ended up just leaving it like that. I loved the custom bottles with my name on them. The bottle dispenses the foundation really good and smoothly. I just didn't like that I couldn't get the correct foundation color. I tried different lighting when using the application. Not sure if it was the camera on my phone or some other problem. All in all, I would of given them 5 stars if I would of gotten the correct color.
Chloe H.
Bloomington, IN
Initially, I really liked this product. Although, I noticed that it oxidized slightly, which kinda kills the idea of “perfect match.” Additionally, even after baking with this product, it still wears off throughout the day. I wore this for roughly 7 hours, and it came off substantially. On the bright side, it has a beautiful finish, and its medium coverage. I just don’t know if it’s worth the 50 dollar price tag.

Also, This was a complimentary product!
Vanessa Q.
Lemon Grove, CA
It’s a decent foundation. If only there was a way for you to write in comments about the foundation to whomever is making it for better instructions. Also comes in a fresh faced formula which doesn’t necessarily work for everyone. I personally like the fresh faced look which is why it doesn’t bother me. The scanner app that you use with your phone is ok. It doesn’t do an amazing job but it’s not the app or the cameras fault. You can’t really control the lighting or environment of every person who wants to use the app for testing. It’s convenient because you can match yourself at home but the whole calibration thing and putting it on your skin isn’t working so well. I went through the process twice. The first time being that it was at least 2 shades darker than me and the second time being one shade lighter than me. It’s very close to your skin but not that close. If you have hypermigmentation, freckles, redness, acne, etc on your skin you either must avoid it while following the instructions or you will realize that the final product will be too pink or too light/dark for your skin tone. Formulation wise, I personally like the formula, coverage and wearability. I would consider purchasing it again if maybe they do a better job in the store or if they changed the process or something.
Tiffani C.
So, I’ve been trying out the #BareMinerals #Made2Fit foundation and I have to say ... I really like it. At first I was a bit hesitant with using an app to get my foundation shade especially because my skin’s undertones are all over the place but the match was actually spot on.
After you download the Made-2-Fit App the process is pretty simple.

As for the foundation itself I liked it a lot better than I thought. I have super oily skin and while I did get oily after a few hours it didn’t leave me a hot mess. The coverage I’d say is medium to full which personally I like.
The packaging and design was one of my favorite things about this foundation. The design of the bottle is really nice, sleek & elegant looking. I love that it comes customized with your name on it. The bottle is frosted and glass so if you’re accident prone you’ll wanna be careful. The pump is decent as well and doesn’t distribute too much product. For me personally one pump isn’t enough for my face so I usually wind up using about a pump and a half.

My only con is that there’s no way for you to tell what shade you are because it’s not printed at all on the bottle so if you wanna re up you’d have to do a re scan & go through the whole process again.

Other than that I’d TOTALLY recommend this foundation and I really liked it. It’s become one of my new favs.
Deanna J.
Macedonia, OH
While it was fun using the app to color match my foundation shade by tapping the camera on my skin, I’m not confident that they got the shade right. It seems a little warm and dark. Also, I’ve been using the Fenty foundation that goes on lighter and then oxidizes to a darker color so I don’t know what using a “normal” foundation is like anymore. I used the bareMinerals with Farsali Unicorn Essence as a primer and my forehead got a little slick by noon so I definitely want to try it with all my other primers to see which one it’s the most successful with. I enjoyed seeing my name printed on the bottle!
Quincee C.
I was just a tad bit skeptical at first about getting my exact shade and about it being a decent coverage but Bare Minerals shut me up. Not only is my shade match PERFECT, but the cover is very buildable and starts off about medium. Definitely great for those no makeup days. The foundation is pretty matte in my opinion as I had it on for about 6 hours and it had the slightest bit of radiance after that time. It felt like I only had moisturizer on my face, that’s how lightweight it felt. Over all it gets 5 stars from me.

The app works perfectly as long as you specifically follow the instructions about the lighting to calibrate your skin tone.
Kat S.
Atlanta, GA
This is the best foundation for coverage ever. I did not even have to leave my house to select my color. The #BareMinerals #Made2Fit App was a perfect match for my skin and it took less than 5 minutes to get customized.
This bottle even has your name on it. It can’t get more dope than that.
The #BareMinerals #Made2Fit Foundation has amazing coverage and lasts all day. I was amazed at how well it worked.
I received the #BareMinerals #Made2FitFoundation #complimentary from @influenster in exchange for an honest review.
victoria R.
This is such a life saver and a must have in every makeup collection. I love makeup and i Love wearing makeup but there are days where i just wat a natural finish without having to look like i put foundation on: unfortunately i have a lot of redness so going without foundation when i want to have a no makeup makeup look is not a option! But this foundation is amazing !!!! It gives me the natural look i need! One layer is just enough to hide my redness and make my skin looks flawless!!!! I am so glad i got this from Influenster for free !!!! Thank you because i found my new go to foundation! #contest #baremineralsmade2fit #Complementary
Emily D.
Morris Plains, NJ
-IN SHORT-
Pros: color match is amazing, great natural coverage formula, glass bottle with a pump.
Cons: breaks apart, oil comes through if not touched up, clings to some dry patches.

I wanted this to be the perfect foundation, but unfortunately it wasn't. The app used to match your skin tone was GREAT! So easy to use, super accurate, and placing an order on my phone has never been easier. The foundation was the perfect shade and I loved that it was personalized. However, the wear time of this foundation is super meh. I have combo skin and I do not like a full coverage look so one pump is enough for me, but I found that even after setting it with powder, it began to break apart later in the day, my forehead grey kind of oily, and it clung to dry patches. This is a beautiful concept, and the skin match is so perfect on my Native American/Italian yellow toned skin, so I continue to use it, but I wouldn't say its the best.

Erica S.
Bostic, NC
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Ciera N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I received the code in my email and I just received it at 1:01 today and it is 3:26 and I have tried to enter the code in and it didn't work .... did the 2000 people use the code that quick ???