BY BAREMINERALS #37 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Whitney R.
Tampa, FL
I loved the packaging and the ease of use for the app! It was so convenient to be custom matched at home. For the price point however I think they need to formulate a product with better coverage. That was my only issue with the product!
Jessica G.
Rochester, NY
got a full size customized free Bare Minerals Foundation with my name on it from influenster! They matched me using an app and it works perfectly! I'd say it's closer to my summer shade but it works fine and it's closer than I thought it would be since he just took pictures of my skin. It's creamy and full coverage and works very nice on my dry skin even without a primer!
Ang E.
Davenport, IA
This was so fun to do! The app made it so easy to match my skin tone! The color is absolutely perfect and the foundation itself is one of the best ones I’ve used in a long time! I definitely recommend!
Lexie H.
I was really disappointed in my personalized bottle, or i just had high expectation from an app formulating the (my)perfect shade. The color was off so the coverage was horrible. I actually liked bareMinerals in the past (powder) but I’m not sure if I would try them again after this.
Brandee M.
Rochester, NY
I was really shocked that this foundation turned out to be amazing. The color shade is perfect for my skin tone/color. I was shocked that the app and my phone's camera did that. It applies beautiful and it looks natural on my skin. I've been using this for about a week now and it wears so nice and looks so good on my skin. It doesn't break up or fade throughout the date. If you want full coverage you will definitely need to build it up but it builds up nicely. I really love this foundation.
Lauren M.
Apex, NC
I was worried when I first tried this foundation since it had been a while since I used BareMinerals at all. Overall, I really like this foundation. I have very oily skin but it still looks very nice on top. It doesn’t break apart and it layers well. However, I would love to see a matte version. I would buy this product in the future if a matte version was made in hopes of combating my oily skin. I did have to blot with this but the coverage was nice so I cannot complain!
Nicole S.
Everett , WA
I think the technology behind this is great! I think I did the test wrong because my shade came back too dark, but the company is helping me with that and is going to let me redo my test and get a bottle free at no cost to me and that's amazing! I will update my review once I get my new shade. The customer service people are so friendly!!
Yolanda M.
Cleveland, OH
It’s way to sheer for me. I tried to build it up with no success. This foundation is more for people who like the light coverage like a B.B. cream. It was moisturizing and had no scent which I did appreciate but this foundation is not for me.
Brianna A.
Tampa, FL
WOW. I didn’t have very high expectations for this because you’re getting matched by your phone but it’s a perfect match. It’s really good for either skin type, good coverage, buildable. I’m thrilled with it. I’ll absolutely buy again.
Courtney H.
Empire, AL
I received this foundation complimentary from Influenster and BareMinerals I love the fact they can customize your foundation from just your phone camera on their BareMinerals Made 2 fit app! My order was here in less than a week! The foundation oxidizes and was a tad bit darker which isn’t a problem to me!! But so far I love it!!!!
Thank you @Influenster and @BareMinerals
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.