BY BAREMINERALS

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Jen H.
Burlington, VT
Unfortunately this was ridiculously dark for my skin, so I could only search it on my hand. I cannot speak to the staying power or quality of the actual product, but the quality of the app is low. I received this product complimentary to review it. I would not pay for this product, it is much easier to step into any drugstore and figure out your shade by you self.
S A M A N T H A S.
Dallas, TX
Love the bottle and design, and love how it was matched to fit perfect for my skin tone! I wish the foundation wasn’t as thin or sticky, with a little bit more coverage. I will have to play with it a little more; but it’s perfection for days I want the “no makeup, makeup look” I definitely recommend to people looking for a lightweight dewy foundation! bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Christy A.
REVIEW since so many have asked after my last post... I received a FREE CUSTOM foundation from @bareminerals Thanks to @influenster & I will say honestly I enjoy the results. It came with my name on it & definitely matched my skin tone. It's a little dewy, I prefer more of a matte finish & it's not a full coverage which I like to cover some of my acne scars but other than that I have no complaints. Thanks again @influenster I love to review all the complimentary items y'all send me 💋 #itsalwaysxmasinmymailbox #influenster #bareminerals #free #custom #foundation #withmynameonit #review
Marissa M.
The BareMinerals fresh faced liquid foundation was a nice, natural overlay of beauty. It evened my tone and looked flawless. I would say a very light, very weightless coverage. Wasn’t sure if I was using enough at first. With that being said it sticks to a natural look. The fact that my name was on the bottle because it was formulated JUST for me was everything !
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
I LIKE the idea of the custom blended formula. Luckily mine was an almost exact shade match. The personalized bottle was a great touch. The coverage is nice. I didnt apply a great amount of product but I was happy with the coverage. It does appear a little dewy so i will be using it with a mattifying setting powder (combination skin).
Tori R.
Coral gables , FL
I’m in love with this foundation !! BareMinerals matched my skin tone perfectly ! This foundation is very creamy but not too thick looks so beautiful when it comes out of the bottle. It doesn’t even look like I have foundation on when I wear it. Gave me a nice moisturized look! This foundation is really good for dry skin or both dry/oily 😊
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
Hello girls! I got my custom base that sent me #bareMinerals through #Influenster totally free !!! It's very cool but for my skin tone is very light 😐 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️ @influenster #free #contest #bareminerals @bareminerals #madeforme #made2fit #voxbox #influenstervoxbox #Made2Fit #BMxM2F #contest #complimentary @bareMinerals @Influenster
Valencia S.
Pueblo, CO
Thank you Influenster for this totally free foundation! 🤗 Loved how simple it was to use the app to find my perfect match, also how cute is it that you get your name on the bottle!! However the color selection was totally off!! It is way to dark and orange for my skin! Totally bummed because the foundation is beautiful on the skin!
Holli J.
Vestavia, AL
Amazing! The best foundation I’ve ever had and goes on really smooth. The color ended up being darker than I thought but nothing s bit of powder can’t correct. I would definitely recommend!
hanna l.
Brighton, MA
The formula feels so smooth and has a nice, mild smell. Unfortunately the shade was far too dark with yellow undertones for my pale, pink undertone skin. In most foundations, I wear the lightest neutral shade, and this was a much closer match for my friend who had medium olive skin. I just tried it on my hand and it immediately gave me a rash. Debating if I will even try the formula on my face if they are able to send me a better shade.
Erica S.
Bostic, NC
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet , MA
Heather C.
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Ciera N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I received the code in my email and I just received it at 1:01 today and it is 3:26 and I have tried to enter the code in and it didn't work .... did the 2000 people use the code that quick ???