BY BAREMINERALS #76 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Candice D.
San Diego, CA
This foundation completely matched my skin tone better than any foundation I’ve ever tried. However it is very sheer. I feel like I get almost no coverage from it to where I feel like what’s the point of it matching my skin if you can barely see it. For people who are looking for a very sheer foundation to match your skin it is perfect. I received this product for free for testing purposes
Lauren T.
Florissant, MO
I love the concept of this product. I also REALLY liked having my name on the bottle, super cute. The shade came out more of a summer shade for me - maybe a step should be added to verify product color before shipment. The consistency and coverage was great. Pro tip, don't forget to contour and highlight!
Anjelica S.
Albuquerque, NM
I giving this product a 4 because I did not match my face it was so dark but I do like the formula it’s is kinda dowe I feel like this foundation is not made for oily skin it dose dry down a little bit I might go purchases in the right shade
Ana Z.
I got this foundation from influenster for free for review purposes and I really didn't expect an app to create a perfect shade for me but this shade is absolutely perfect for my skin!! Its non drying and feels nice on the skin! It wears strong all day and doesn't get cakey at all!! So far my new favorite foundation!!
Tesamae H.
bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation So far this is a Perfect match! It looks full coverage too! I am very impressed with the packaging and the Amount of product you get! I can’t wait to try this product out more! #Made2Fit #BMxM2F
Maddy M.
Columbus, OH
I am so so happy i was able to try this foundation! My foundation color turned out perfectly! It is sooo lightweight. It is definitely light coverage, but it’s a great natural foundation. I would definitely recommend anyone to try the app and get their own custom foundation
Laurene Q.
I was so excited to receive my bareminerals custom fit foundation. I absolutely love the packaging that is personalized with your name on it. I thought the app was very user friendly and it did a great job at matching my skin tone. I do wish it was less drying— I began to add drops of facial oil to the foundation since I have very dry skin. I also do wish it did contain some sort of SPF. Overall, I do love this product and would recommend to anyone who is looking for a personalized foundation to match their skin tone perfectly!
Sassha C.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster. And while I did have my doubts after gettin colored matched on the app I am absolutely 100% in love with the color of the foundation and how well it matches my actual skin color. I love how it doesn’t add an overly tan tone to my skin and how light it feels once it’s been applied. I will most definitely purchase this product again.
Megan F.
Honestly! The technology here is prettttttty amazing. I thought if there was a way to mess it up, I would be the one to mess up! But I got my FREE foundation they sent me and it’s AN EXACT MATCH. The formula is great as well, which I was so happy about! It’s perfect, I love it and I’m so grateful for the chance to receive this foundation! I would for sure purchase again when I run out!
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
The color matches me perfectly. However, the coverage is sheer to medium if you layer it multiple times. I think it is pointless to have a beautiful perfectly matching foundation if you can't tell it even matches. Add in that it's $49 it's too much money for wearing nothing on your face.
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet , MA
Heather C.
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.