BY BAREMINERALS #29 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Anna L.
I am blown away and highly recommend this foundation! It is medium sheer coverage and is pretty much amazing! It lasts all day doesn’t oxidize. You do not need a Setting Powder with this foundation. The app is super easy to use! Make sure you are in a well lit room! This compared to other brands is fantastic! It does not crease and looks super natural!!! I love it!
Clista G.
Clearwater , FL
I rate this foundation a 4 for my own personal preference. I prefer my foundation to be full coverage but this foundation is sheer to light coverage as stated in the description which is perfectly fine. The app actually color matched my skin very well. I would find myself wearing this foundation more if I was tan, again personal preference. I love the idea of this foundation and I believe if this foundation was a full coverage it would be awesome. I absolutely love the packaging and having my own name on it just makes it extra special. If you wear this foundation without a primer don’t expect to see anything you need a primer to enhance the color on your face.
Yadira M.
Phoenix , AZ
Loved the opportunity to try my bareMinerals Made2fit customized foundation. I have to start off by saying the match is 100% accurate. The whole process of ordering and scanning yourself is so easy and fast to do. I still can’t get over the fact that my name is on the bottle, it makes it so much more special. The coverage is incredible!!! You don’t really have to apply much product to get an evenly balanced coverage. Definitely recommend to everyone!!!!! Love this product, has become my new favorite foundation.
Holly S.
What can I say about this foundation. At first when I received my foundation I thought it was too dark for me. But after trying it on my face it works wonderfully. It goes on easy and is very soft. You do not need a lot to cover your face so a little goes a long way. With the app it worked well but my phone kept getting hot while using the app so I had to do it multiple times.But it was fun to use and I loved that the bottle comes with your name on it too!! I loved that I received a bottle for free for testing purposes from Influenster!!
Christine Q.
Ewa Beach, HI
I wanted to love this product but the color never got matched even close to my skin. 1st bottle was too dark 2nd bottle too light. I am satisfied because it can mix the two but it’s just a pain. The coverage is a medium coverage which I gravitate towards most times. It feels airy on the skin. #bareminerals #influenster
Quiearah C.
Amherst, MA
I really love this foundation. I would say it’s medium coverage which I prefer. It also last a long time and doesn’t come off too easily. The only downside is that it’s too light for me and makes me look grey. I just mix it with a darker foundation that I have. Luckily you can exchange it if the shade doesn’t match you.
Vanessa G.
Shakopee, MN
I was do bummed when I finally tried this foundation on. I had been so excited yo receive it but when It arrived it was like 5 too dark! The formula felt amazing I didn’t get yo wear it all day of course but just applying it and seeing the coverage it gave me was amazing! Medium to full coverage super easy to build up!
Courtney C.
Bad! Shade doesn't match at all. From the app it looked a lot lighter then what I was sent but still the shade is about 5 shades off. It was packaged well but it's so disappointing it's not going to work for me.
Ariel C.
I absolutely love this foundation. I always have a problem with dry skin and patches and it absolutely did NOT cling to them and made my skin look flawless. I did have to do the matching twice, the first bottle I received was was to dark so I contacted their team and they sent me a code to get a new one for FREE and the second bottle was PERFECT.
Chelsea S.
The foundation matches my skin perfectly. So, the app’s technology definitely works. However, I think it should also ask questions like skin type to take into consideration oily/dry skin when making the custom foundation. The coverage that I got was sheer to medium. For the price, I’d want a full coverage foundation.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.