BY BAREMINERALS #63 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Val V.
This is a very buildable foundation. The formula is very smooth an creamy. Blends very well. Lightweight and didn’t feel like I even had makeup on. The app to order this, if you feel during the process you made a mistake seriously start over. I did mine a few times before submitting my order. An the match is great! I strongly recommend you play with the app a few times before ordering.
Samantha Q.
Escondido, CA
I absolutely love this foundation! They matched my skin tone EXACTLY. I swear after using this I realized I’ve never had a foundation that truly matches my skin and I don’t ever want to go back! You have to follow the instructions perfectly in order to get the right shade but if you do it’s honestly MAGIC
Olivia O.
Upper Arlngtn, OH
I’m always a huge fan of Bare Minerals products. My go to is their powder foundation, so I was excited to try this custom made to color and personalized foundation of theirs. I wasn’t hugely impressed as I felt the color was too light and it doesn’t provide great coverage. Meaning, it didn’t cover my discoloration as best as some others that I use. I will continue to be a customer of Bare Minerals, but i think I’ll stick to my powder foundation.
Stephanie B.
Brooklyn Park, MN
Was invited to a Virtual VoxBox and wasn't able to use the app? Upon questioning this on Twitter, they told me to call a 1-800 number for help? Seems like an awful lot of my time for something that probably won't match my fair skin anyways. Fix your app!
Cheyenne F.
Anderson, SC
I really like this foundation! I love that it’s a custom color for me and that my name is on the bottle. My color is a perfect match. I would say it provides medium coverage that you can definitely build up. It blends like a dream! My only complaints are that it feels a little heavy on my face by the end of the day and the whole scanning process was a little annoying as it took a while to get it quite right, but overall I love this foundation.
Christy G.
Nampa, ID
I got a complimentary bottle of the made 2 fit bare minerals foundation and I love it! It’s a little darker than I usually wear so I can’t decide if I get too light of a shade usually or if this foundation isn’t an exact match. Regardless, it goes on so nice, it lasts, and it has my name on the bottle! How cute is that!? The made 2 fit app makes it easy to get a custom shade and it saves it for future purchases as well. Definitely recommend!
Tanisha P.
To get a personalized bottle of foundation specifically for your color is gold. Having it actually work and give you what you want is PRICELESS. Doing the bare minerals app and receiving this bottle alone with my name on it made me happy the coverage is buildable and not cakey which I love (using a beauty blender) and it’s pretty flawless and lasts all day if set properly! I’m super happy!
Olivia F.
So overall I️ liked this product. The app was fun to use and I️ love the idea of a custom matched foundation. Unfortunately my color did not match. I️ contacted them and they are offering me a free rematched color. Customer service was great! The texture of the foundation was great when I️ tried it and I️ Love the bottle and how it has my name on it. A really fun experience :)
SimoniaRhames R.
Hampton, VA
App doesn’t work with my iPad. I have iso 11. It’s says I need a update. I wonder why device this app actually works for. This sucks because I was real excited for cam hopefully they update soon I want to try to match my color
Liv A.
Pittsburgh, PA
This product is magic how it matches your skin tone perfectly. I couldn’t believe it when I tested out the shade. The app did a great job. This foundation is medium coverage I would say. You can definitely build up more coverage which I like. I also like how lightweight this feels on my skin.
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
Washington, DC
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.