BY BAREMINERALS #59 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...34 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...2 Answers
whitney p.
Okay so, foundation is like the #1 makeup item I use over anything else. Simply because, my skin has flaws. And this Foundation covered up my flaws and match my skin tone so perfectly I'm Amazed. I was so excited that I received this complementary, because i just found my new foundation from here on out! It does a good job covering up my blemishes and it lasts all day. This is my FAVORITE foundation, hands DOWN!
Katie C.
Clovis, NM
Really wanted to like this product. First, it doesn’t say what coverage or finish it is. Then, it didn’t not match my skin color at all! Very disappointed. Will not be using this. Wouldn’t recommend it. Go to a store that can color match in person, cause this foundation failed! bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Megan T.
Jacksonville, FL
bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation i was so excited to receive this product. The entire idea is brilliant and the process is even fun. Although my match was on point. The coverage simply wasn’t. I really wanted to love this foundation. I had high hopes as i love my bare skin serum. But I’ve tried several different primers, and setting powder & spray and it just doesn’t stay!
Lo G.
Highland Bch, FL
Starting off, this app was surprisingly really user friendly! Just a few taps, and your custom blend is created. I also think it is SO cool that your name gets put on the bottle. I had high hopes for this product and... I WAS NOT DISAPPOINTED. The coverage is light/medium (I personally don’t like full coverage) and the color literally matched my skin to perfection! Never using another foundation again!
Ken C.
I love that it's not a strong fragrance it didn't feel heavy on my skin it's a build able foundation when mine arrived I was so excited to show everyone it's mine with my name on it its minimal coverage atleast for me it was after applying 3 times I still wasn't a picture of full coverage so my trick was to contour heavily which made me picture perfect I enjoy wearing this foundation specifically because it doesn't break out my skin nor is it heavy on my skin it's light as feather literally
Emmeline🌻 G.
Anaheim, CA
I really enjoyed this foundation! It took a while to receive but after emailing customer service, they shipped it out the next day. The process of matching your skin tone was super simple, just make sure to do it in outdoor lighting! Wasn’t an exact exact match but one I conceal, contour, it’s perfect! Medium coverage but definitely buildable. No weird scent either which I love! Thank you BareMinerals
_its_me_co H.
Philadelphia, PA
The foundation is amazing it match my skin tone perfect. I recommend others to download app and make their own foundation you will love how it last on your skin. It doesn’t dry my skin or anything love it.
Zeseila L.
Sioux City , IA
I like the whole thing about the app that it scans the face and captures your color for the foundation but I feel like they still need to work on the app. For instance it doesn’t tell you what undertone they chose and I feel like I got more of a pink undertone when I have yellow undertones. Plus my shade I received was too light. But I did love how light the coverage was. It was more of a natural finish. It’s an awesome idea but needs more work.
Elyssa F.
Natchitoches, LA
I love my new foundation. It was truly a match made just for me. I received this product free from Influenster for testing purposes. Im so glad I was chosen to try this product. I'm completely satisfied with this foundation. It is a perfect match, doesn't leave my skin shinny, it doesn't rub off on my clothes or hands. It is my new favorite product. Thanks influenster.!
Lydia B.
Roseville, MN
First of all, I wish that I received an accurate color match using the app. I made sure to follow all instructions and mine arrived extremely orange. Secondly, this foundation was extremely patchy and made every line and dry patch on my face stand out. It was literally broken down and gone by 10 AM - which can be hard to do for me with dry skin. This is after prepping and setting the foundation.
Erica S.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Ciera N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I received the code in my email and I just received it at 1:01 today and it is 3:26 and I have tried to enter the code in and it didn't work .... did the 2000 people use the code that quick ???