BY BAREMINERALS #18 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Sarah M.
Boston, MA
I really like the idea of custom foundations designed to match your exact skin tone, so I was excited to try this Voxbox. However, I don’t think the app technology is where it should be. The app was very glitchy, and even though I made sure I was following the instructions carefully, the foundation color I got in the mail didn’t match super well.
Heather S.
Montrose, MN
I love love love how easy the process was for them to choose a foundation color for me! The app was easy to use. I have to admit I was a little nervous that it wouldn't match my skin but it matches perfectly! I have acne prone skin and the coverage wasn't perfect but it did cover well. One thing I didn't like was that I felt like it left my skin super oily by the end of the day.
Jennifer V.
Beaumont, TX
I’m way more impressed with this foundation than I thought I would be. First of all, the box and packaging it came in is very nice. The bottle is a thick glass and it has a pump on it as well. They also put your name on the bottle and the date when it was made for you. The shade matches me almost perfectly. It’s crazy that it matches so well from an app. The coverage is pretty light, but it is buildable. It doesn’t last too long on my oily skin, but it’s not bad at all. I think it will be better for someone with drier skin. It’s a little on the pricey side at $49.99, but it’s nice to have the customized bottle. I received this product free for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Carson M.
At first I was a little skeptical of this product because the app was a little difficult to use. However, one I reread the instructions the matching went well. I got my bottle in the mail and it was too dark, so I called and let bareMinerals know. They said no problem, walked me through how to take my skin matching pictures and sent me a new bottle free. It came super quick and matched perfectly! The bottle is sleek, cute, and says your name on it. The product is light and doesn’t make me break out. I highly recommend trying this product! bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Fallon T.
New Haven, CT
The shade that I received was not a direct match but works well enough to use with concealer and a bronzer. I love the way the formula blends and the coverage is excellent. The formula is not too shiny and provides the right amount of moisture. I would purchase this product again in hopes of getting a closer shade match.
Jordan S.
I’m loving this foundation so far! I’ve only used it a handful of times but right off the bad the color is great and I’m living for the finish! It gives me the coverage I want but it’s not cakey at all! I’m going to keep testing it out but I really love it so far! This was sent to me by Influenster, but all opinions are my own
Courtney L.
This foundation is really nice for light coverage days! The app was really easy for me to use and my shade match came out perfect. And I love the touch of your name being on the bottle. It’s definitely a no makeup makeup sort of foundation but that’s what I tend to lean towards more often. It really does give you a “fresh face”!
Lexi a.
I am really impressed with this foundation! It works amazing and covers up any issues I have with my face without it looking too cakey. It has no weird smell and it does not seem to be harsh on my dry skin at all. I was so impressed with how well this foundation matches my skin as well. It blends in perfectly with my neck. The packaging itself is so cool as well. A foundation with your name on it definitely gives you the ultimate bragging rights! However I did receive this free thanks to influenster, but this product is so great that I would purchase it with my own money in a heart beat. It is 49 dollars and shipping is free, so that is an amazing price for such a high quality foundation!
Lauren P.
LOVE this foundation. Used the app to find my perfect match and was a little skeptical at first, but the shade matches my skin perfectly. Finish is a little dewy but sets well with powder. Love the product and ingredients are safe for my sensitive skin. I received this product from Influenster for testing purposes but all opinions are mine.
Trisha K.
Lock Haven, PA
The packaging for this was truly awesome! They shipped it out really fast, except the 2 week hold up from fedex. The app was also easy to use. I love how it makes your face look dewy and how they put your name on the bottle. BUT, it is not a great coverage foundation. It matches my skin tone, but doesn't cover anything. I still have to use a lot of concealer under my eyes and over acne spots, etc. This is good for if you just want a light foundation, or if you want to mix it with another foundation. Overall, the coverage is very light.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.