BY BAREMINERALS #20 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Emily J.
Memphis, TN
I was VERY impressed with that fact that I used a PHONE CAMERA to figure out my skin tone. I am always the lightest shade offered so I KNEW this would turn out horribly wrong but it actually turned out to be a perfect match!!!!! It made my skin look great. Did not cover blemish amazing but a little concealer worked it out fine.
Thee O.
Compton , CA
You guys..... this foundation is out of this world. It’s the perfect matte not flat look without being to drying. It’s liquid with a pump which I absolutely love. The color came out amazing which I was worried about but I absolutely loved it. I would totally recommend this to everyone. It’s sooo easy and it’s a great foundation
Jocelyn M.
Whittier , CA
I have really oily skin so it's hard to find a foundation that stays and doesn't get all funky. This foundation feels super light in the skin not heavy at all. This is a light to medium coverage foundation, I usually like full coverage foundations but girl this surprised me so much. I loved the way it made my skin look and feel.
Sara J.
I think it’s really cool that you can get your custom foundation shade by using the app. It can be a hit and miss for some. When I got my foundation, the color was darker than my skin tone. But I made it work by mixing it with a lighter foundation. The coverage is medium to full and it’s definitely buildable. It’s easy to blend
Alma R.
I received this complimentary product from Influenster and bareMinerals. The process was super easy all I had to do was download the app and scan my face in order to have my custom made shade and it was a great match. First I have to say that I have good skin, I don’t have blemishes, I do have some dark spots but they are not super dark and my skin isn’t super oily or super dry so I can work with a lot of products that do not work on other skin types. I would consider this an everyday foundation it is light weight and it has a very natural finish. I would say that it is medium coverage but you can always build it up with some concealer. It wore great through the day.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I love this formula and the bottle is divine!!! Literally I feel like a goddess when I use this! It’s so simple to apply and the formula really helps my skin breathe while looking FLAWLESS. The rose gold on the packing and the personalization on it make me feel so special! I’m in love! I received this complimentary for Influenster for testing.
Sheena M.
Millersburg, OH
I’ve been looking for a foundation that easily match my skin! And let’s say wow!!! It’s easy to apply and buildable for full coverage. It’s all day! Good for combination skin I would definitely would recommend this product defiantly by far the best foundation I’ve used I’ve been looking for something like this for a long time!
Courtney S.
Phoenix, AZ
The app was easy to use, and the foundation came pretty quickly. The color of the foundation was slightly too dark which was disappointing. The cover is a little sheer, but the foundation has a good texture. I think if the color was correct it would look really good. It's easy to blend and apply. I'm sure I could return it and try again.
DeLena T.
San Antonio, TX
When I opened the box I immediately knew it was a little dark. However I do think this will be the perfect Summer foundation!! The finish is natural and beautiful. I absolutely enjoyed the entire process and really love that you can always go back and scan again.
Hannah H.
Cordele, GA
I received this complimentary through Influenster for my honest review. I was so excited to try this. You down load the bare minerals made to fit app and follow the instructions to get a custom fit foundation just for you! Mine was a little darker than my skin tone, but it blends and covers very well so that’s why I gave it four stars. Wish it matched my color perfectly. May try to call customer support to see if I can get another bottle more matched to my face. Love that it also has my name on the bottle!
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.