BY BAREMINERALS

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Amanda R.
HOWELL, MI
I was super excited to try this, but unfortunately I was sorely let down. The app did not read my skin tone correctly, and I was sent a very dark, and orange, foundation. Bareminerals was very gracious about it, and offered a free replacement. The app just kept reading my skin wrong, no matter what the lighting. I imagine this product would be great otherwise, the texture is quite lovely.
Rachel P.
Falfurrias, TX
The packaging and glass bottle was really nice however the shade did not match me like the app said it would, it does not cover up good at all and it gets really patchy. I wish the undertone wasn’t so yellow either
Chantel J.
Peoria, AZ
I have always struggled to find the right color to fit my skin and this works wonders. Lightweight and really holds to my skin, I noticed it's thicker than my normal base and I like that makes me feel like I get better coverage. I will be a repeat customer

Thank you Influenster for letting me try this free
Lauren T.
Florissant, MO
I love the concept of this product. I also REALLY liked having my name on the bottle, super cute. The shade came out more of a summer shade for me - maybe a step should be added to verify product color before shipment. The consistency and coverage was great. Pro tip, don't forget to contour and highlight!
Candice D.
Middletown, RI
This foundation completely matched my skin tone better than any foundation I’ve ever tried. However it is very sheer. I feel like I get almost no coverage from it to where I feel like what’s the point of it matching my skin if you can barely see it. For people who are looking for a very sheer foundation to match your skin it is perfect. I received this product for free for testing purposes
Shonda S.
Worth, IL
I really liked the bottle and the set up process was a piece of cake. They sent me the wrong color that was WAY too light for my skin but I emailed them and they sent me another one free which closely resembles my skin tone. I ended up using the first bottle as a highlight concealer. I’m not a fan of the application of the foundation. It’s not full coverage and I really have to pile it on.
Amanda L.
Received this foundation today from Influesnter for complimentary testing purposes. I was super excited to open it and swatch it and although the formula feels amazing and so lightweight, the shade was 5-6 shades darker than my actual skintone. The app made the product seem lighter than it is in person. I was super excited to try this but it absolutely won’t match my skintone. May pass it down to my mom or sister
Ana Z.
I got this foundation from influenster for free for review purposes and I really didn't expect an app to create a perfect shade for me but this shade is absolutely perfect for my skin!! Its non drying and feels nice on the skin! It wears strong all day and doesn't get cakey at all!! So far my new favorite foundation!!
Darya K.
Minneapolis, MN
I was a little worried at first after taking the personalization test, because it looked a little darker than I had expected. However, once I received the product, I was first shocked by the packaging because it was amazing, and then shocked by the foundation match! It literally matched my skin tone and undertones to a PERFECT T!!! Amazing finish and lasting power, but I really can’t get over the perfection of the color.
Lillian G.
I am not entirely sure what happened with my foundation, but it seemed five shades darker than my face and the undertones were green and yellow. The foundation itself did not have a natural hue to it, at least not natural for skin. Perhaps there was something wrong with my camera or the calibration process, but I took a hard L on this foundation. I feel like it built up nice and evenly, therefore giving it 2 stars, but I took off right after putting it on because the shading was horrible.
Erica S.
Bostic, NC
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet , MA
Heather C.
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Ciera N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I received the code in my email and I just received it at 1:01 today and it is 3:26 and I have tried to enter the code in and it didn't work .... did the 2000 people use the code that quick ???