BY BAREMINERALS #37 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Claire P.
Andover, MA
I received this product complimentary. I really appreciate how this is a way to custom tailor to my complexion. Having yellow undertones, it can be difficult at times. I have combination skin, and feel like this is a sheer product, and would take a bit of layering to build to full coverage. Overall, I wish this product would have been a little heavier, and thicker. The foundation also seemed to make my face appear oily, which I used matte powder to tailor to my preference.
Angela S.
This foundation is absolutely amazing.! The app works perfectly and the product is a great match. My skin is soft as ever after using it, not oily or dry. It’s great for any skin type. I highly recommend trying this if you haven’t already
Ashley N.
Orlando, FL
I am was pleasantly surprised that the foundation was actually a perfect match to my skin tone. It did feel a little heavy and kinda sat on top of my skin. The finish is very natural and has medium coverage. Overall it is an okay foundation that I will use again from time to time.
Stephanie D.
When I got this foundation by using the app. At first I was nervous of trying it because I thought it wouldn’t match me. But once I tried the foundation I was glad that it did matched me. I even like that I can build it up and I was even okay with out setting it with powder and it lasted all day long. I wouldn’t mind buying it when I run out.
Heather |.
I was a bit skeptical about this product's color match. However I was pleasantly surprised. This product is light coverage and not heavy which is what I like in makeup products. It goes on smoothly with no streaking. The color match is great, there are no harsh lines. The bottle also comes personalized with your name and the date which is great to keep track of how long you have had the product. I received this product free from Influenster but I would definitely purchase it.
Angelina E.
Hermitage, TN
I received my first match about a month ago and it was lighter than my regular complexion. Very grateful that BareMinerals offered a re-do to get it right. Just got my new match and I do have to say that I love it! I wasn’t sure if I was going to like it since the formula was thin, but I actually love it because it evens out my skin tone and I’m able to build my look with other products like concealer, contour and powder with it looking caked on. Really Happy with the results!
Holly P.
I really loved the idea of the Bare Minerals Made to Fit app and even the description made it sound super easy. What I discovered was that I had to tap it on a place that I had no freckles because I was being matched to a color that was way too dark. Also lighting is essential to getting a proper color. I had all of the lights on in my office and was still getting a reading that was too dark. I ended up having to put my makeup light on high and swivel the mirror to the area I was scanning. Once I figured out this tricks the color matched flawlessly and everything was good.
Caroline B.
New milford, CT
The foundation is good, it has a good coverage and it lasts long, but the color was totally wrong for me. I was expecting it wouls be perfect since that what they are all about but it came too yellow for my skin tone, that is more pinky.
Whitney R.
Tampa, FL
I loved the packaging and the ease of use for the app! It was so convenient to be custom matched at home. For the price point however I think they need to formulate a product with better coverage. That was my only issue with the product!
Amy M.
New Phila, OH
I was super skeptical of this when I downloaded the app. Holding my phone camera to my face was really going to match me to my perfect foundation color? But when I received it the other day I was SO impressed! It seriously is the perfect color for me! And I absolutely love the formula. It’s nice full coverage and doesn’t separate on my oily skin. The bottle is also really nice and has my name on it. I’ll be buying more when I run out!
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.